Girlfriend ( Closed for susurrus )

I laughed softly. "Maybe so you don't get used to it I should at least wear a tee shirt." I was semi-serious, yet also joking.

Tee shirt. Dress. Panties and bra. But I was certainly enjoying the reaction he had to me. With his comment about hauling my stuff to his place, I sort of shrugged. "Tomorrow." Not today anyway.

With food done, I moved our plates onto that wheeled tray and pushed it back over to nearer the door. For now. I was quite sure as I did it, he'd been watching me walk. It didn't mean I put effort into making it sexy.

But as I turned about and looked over to him there. I found myself walking back, with a softer expression. Coming up to curl up beside him there on that couch, and just seeking to lean my side against his. Head seeking to rest against his shoulder. He might have been half hard, but there was none of that urgency to touch him right now.

"I, know, I've never been this comfortable with someone before." To a point where I could just ... be ... there with them. Without feeling like it had to be sexual, all the damn time.

Last edited:
I laughed at Kay's T-shirt line.

"I'd tell you, 'Don't you dare,' but I don't want to be that kind of guy. Wear what you want. I'm just letting you know my usual mode of dress at home and am inviting you to join me. I'm gonna like the view, regardless."

While Kay cleaned up the dishes, I took advantage of that view. She wasn't doing anything overtly sexy, but she didn't have to. I think I can speak for most men when I say just watching a nude woman move is a particular delight.

The feel of my sister's body when she snuggled up beside me was nice. I was partially aroused, but I was with the most beautiful woman I knew: why wouldn't I be? We'd played in a most un-sibling like way, and had already promised each other we weren't done, but there was no pressure. That in itself was the best part of all. Most women I'd met, when I told them I was going to be nude and hoped they'd do the same, assumed it meant I expected more than I did. Oh, there had been a couple who'd tried to live up to that assumption, and we'd had a lot of fun while it lasted, but it never lasted for long. Kay was the first one who seemed to really understand.

I threw an arm around her and pulled her in tighter when she mentioned never having been so comfortable with anyone else. My fingertips brushed the side of her breast in this position, but I didn't try to reach farther. It was just the natural placement my hand had taken. It wasn't sexual, though it felt nice.

"I know what you mean. I could stay like this for hours, doing nothing more."

I just sat there a couple minutes, my sister in my arms, basking in the feeling of her so close, before something occurred to me.

"Y'know, chances are good it isn't even going to be obvious to the layman that we're brother and sister. Mom changed back to her maiden name not long after we left. Changed mine at the same time. I'm betting you're still sporting Dad's last name."

Last edited:
Back