Girlfriend ( Closed for susurrus )

The look Kay gave me wordlessly told me there was no plan, aside from, I was pretty sure, more "getting to know you." I could live with that. One of my dearest fantasies was finding the perfect woman and spending days naked together. That I had to wait to find my sister to find a kindred soul was worth the wait.

When I mentioned a shower, Kay's head popped up off my chest and in a mad flurry of motion, she scrambled off the bed and started toward the bathroom.

Reacting surprisingly quickly, I dashed up and caught Kay around the waist, hauling her completely off her feet.

She used to do that when we were kids. I'd announce I needed the bathroom and she'd quick lock herself in while I pounded on the door, whining I was going to mess myself.

Not this time, though.

I held her off the floor while she shrieked and giggled and squirmed.

"Where do you think you're going, girl?" I laughed as I held her effortlessly, burying my face in her neck. I then stepped into the bathroom, turned and placed her back on her feet, outside the door, and grinned as I shut the door on her.

Like I was going to lock her out....

I leaned on the door half-heartedly while she tried to push her way in, giggling the whole time, then, when I felt the weight on the door ease, I stepped back and waited for her to try again.

When she did make her next attempt, she tumbled through the door and I caught her before she fell or hurt herself.

Laughing, I held her close.

"Hi there. Was the door stuck?"

Last edited:
Giggles, squirms and yeah I might have shrieked once while he held me. Then his face was against my neck, and I didn't really want to escape. Except, then I was suddenly outside that bathroom door. Watching him shutting it on me.

That grin. Yeah. he remembered everything I'd done as a younger sibling when we still had time together. I'd missed it. Even as grown up as I was. Yeah, I shoved some at that door there. Laughing about it. Then I stopped, giving myself a second. My next push, while half-hearted had me falling into his arms.

Right where I wanted to be. Wrapped up all close to him, feeling his chest vibrating with laughter about it all. "A little."

I smiled up at him, my hands seeking to touch him as we stood there, entangled and definitely not in the shower yet. "Shower?" I pointed past him back behind us.

My god, this woman. I hadn't laughed with anyone, much less a female, so much in a long time. It took me back to when we were kids. We laughed a lot then. It felt good to get to do it again.

When Kay pointed behind me and giggled, "Shower," I nodded and agreed:

"Very good." I pointed beside us. "That's a sink," I said as if I was speaking to a small child, "and this is a mirror..."

...and I caught the view of us both in that mirror and came up short.

"Look at that. Both of us. Together. It's not a dream. You're not a dream. We really did find one another."

Yeah, the enormity of it all was having its way again. I doubted it'd be the last.

As he pointed out all the things in there, I kept giggling. I couldn't help it. The sheer stupidity that only someone who knew you deep way down would get. Then.

Then we were staring into a mirror, and I wrapped my arms around his hips. While catching his expression in the mirror. "Not letting you go again in a hurry."

Or ever. "Actually maybe not ever." Yeah, when I thought it, I had to say it. He was mine. Lane. Mine.

He wasn't someone I'd give up for someone else. I didn't care who they were. No one would or could ever mean more to me than this man.

It was probably pretty obvious on my face. "I love you." Just incase it wasn't I backed it up with words.

Kay's smile turned to the mirror. She saw the look on my face and hers transformed into something more like mine.

The words she spoke perfetly mirrored my own thoughts. It was good to hear what was in my own head spoken, even - or especially - that it wasn't my voice saying it.

"Let 'em try to take you from me," I finally said, then mashed my lips against hers in the most possessive kiss I'd ever given anyone. My cock had gone full hard. I suppose it was a part of the possessive thing: This is what you have to compete with. It was caveman shit to the max. About the only thing I wasn't doing was thumping my chest like a bull ape.

When the spell passed - yeah, I was still hard - I slowly smiled and said, "I'm gonna use up all the hot water," then turned for the shower.

I heard his words, I barely had time to react. Before he was kissing me, and I was kissing him so hard back. Lips parted, tongue tussling with his. Before I felt that rock-hard cock against me. He pulled away, the cheeky sod, right as I moaned. When he told me what his plan was, oh I giggled and totally trailed him. Stepping to the facets and turning them on. A hand out under it to adjust it.

Course I only needed one hand for that, my other, I used to trace from my Brother's hip to his cock. Where I stroked him slowly, teasing him with my fingers. You'd have thought we'd gotten it all out of our system a moment ago. Apparently not.

Definitely not as I skirted past him and in under that deliciously warm water, pulling him in, lightly, by holding that cock in my hand.

My smile brought back Kay's. There was also a flash of recognition in her eyes. No doubt my hard-on hadn't gone unnoticed.

Which was just fine with me. I liked letting my sister know the effect she had on me. Even more, I liked that she liked the effect she had on me.

While I've admitted that I'd have been just fine if Kay had ignored my stiff cock, I was just as pleased - if not moreso - when I felt her wrap her fingers around me as she started the water.

And when she pulled me in under the spray using my cock as a handle, I followed the gentle tug happily. She could guide me by the cock anywhere she wished.

Once I got under the shower head, I rinsed my face. On one hand, I hated washing off Kay's essence, but on the other, it was a pretty good bet there'd be more where that came from.

When I had myself presentable - Kay's hand hadn't left my cock - I covered both my sister's tits with my hands and asked:

"Is the plan to just fuck all weekend? I'm totally down with that. The guys are gonna have all sorts of questions Monday morning, as I suspect your co-workers will."

Leaning up into his hands, there was a clear thought put into that answer. Of course, while I was thinking I will admit I began stroking him slowly. Just enjoyed the touching him moment before I sought to step in closer and slide arms about his hips. Arching my back just enough to give him handroom.

"Oh, I know Jen's going to ask. She'll do it at lunch, the others some might be there, some might not. But I guess they'll be curious." Of course, I still hadn't said if we'd just fuck all weekend.

"I think, so long as maybe mid-tomorrow we get my stuff to your place and sort out enough space for me to put my toothbrush down.." I was being cheeky. "..we can take the weekend as it happens. I just, honestly, I'm loving the closeness. Sometimes it can lead places, but otherwise... being close to you, it's just so .... right." I didn't have another way to put it.

Being here with him, close to him, feeling his hard cock touching me, his hands on my boobs, us in the shower. Nothing about it felt wrong, it just felt like I'd finally come home and I wanted to soak myself in that.

I had no real intention to try to explore all the variations we could have with sex all in one weekend. Like Kay I was just enjoying being with her. The same would have been true if we were clothed and weren't playing with intimate bits of each other's body. As it was, though... might as well take advantage.

I took one hand off my sister's breast and held it, palm up, in front of her...

I watched what he did, withdraw a hand from his hip, lifted it, pressing it against his and entwining my fingers with his.

As I did it I lifted my eyes to his. Just watching, it was obvious I trusted him.

I smiled when Kay placed her hand in mine. It hadn't been why I'd made the gesture in the first place, but I wasn't surprised. There'd been little context in what I'd done. I had merely grabbed hold of one little thing she'd said...

Kissing her lightly, I said in explanation of my gesture: "I was simply offering a space for you to put your toothbrush on."

I blinked at him.

Blinked again while holding his hand.

Then, I laughed my ass off.

Just totally lost my shit while staring into his eyes and leaning against him, my other hand on his hip. Giggling my ass off there.

Cheek to his chest then for a moment a long moment.

"At your house. Yes. My toothbrush and everything else will be there."

Kay still didn't understand, but I didn't care. It wasn't important. Her laughter was.

"We can move your stuff sometime today or tomorrow. I don't have anyplace I have to be until Monday morning, so whenever you want to move things, we can do that. Heck, from what I've seen, we can just move stuff when you're no longer paid up. I wouldn't say no to spending all weekend naked with you."

It was true. Kay was a fucking work of art. I could just watch her body for hours.

We moved subjects even as I attempted to pull myself together, releasing his hand and simply seeking to wrap arms around him in that shower. "Monday is when it ends. But I don't care about that. Leaving late Sunday is fine with me."

I was really curious about his place. But. I was also enjoying the fact here we could just hide and be dressed only if we wanted to be dressed. I was very happy to have a weekend to learn about Lane.

"Then it's a no clothes weekend." I grinned then. "Do you think when I'm all moved in, we could still get clothes-free weekends?" A perk of a brow. I had no idea if his work friends came over on other weekends.

Oh yeah, my sister was as into being naked as I was. That was fantastic.

"Kay, I don't have a lot of visitors, but when it's just us, you can wear as much or as little as you want. It's what I do."

It was true. I hated wearing clothes if it wasn't necessary. Hell, I was secluded enough, it was even possible to go outside naked. It made me wish more than ever that I could afford a pool. How fucking perfect would that be, to be able to come home to a hot, nude redhead by the pool? Then again, I suspected Kay was "cursed" with "redhead skin" and burned easily. Her skin was almost pearly white, without a freckle. If I didn't know better, I'd swear she was made from porcelain.

"Well, it's warmer weather, less is better at times. I'm not a closet nudist, Lane. I'm just, very into the idea of you and I, being able to have weekends where we're nude ... and it doesn't matter."

I was simply that comfortable with him. Clothing, no clothing. He wouldn't make me uncomfortable about it. Because he got me. Better than anyone else had.

"And, I like clothes outside. I burn, pretty easily. It made work fun." Yeah that stupid thing on red heads burning easily, had made desert work super hard. I'd worn ripped shirts over ripped shirts for weeks, and months trying to avoid it during the day.

I laughed when Kay mentioned her susceptibility to the sun.

"I thought that might be the case with you. Fortunately, I'm not quite that bad. I still have to use craploads of sunscreen on-site, and I can't remember ever actually having a tan, but thankfully I don't have yours or mom's skin."

I ran a finger down the side of Kay's neck, over her shoulder and all the way to her hip.

"I must say, though, it looks damn good on you."

I smiled up at him as that finger ran down my form. I had to admit. After this dirty little weekend. I was going to need the gym. I mean sure sex worked great. Not that we'd had sex.

"Thank you, Lane." Had to say it, I liked a lot that he liked the way I'd grown up.

Sure I'd had men admire me before. But he lacked that sleazy facade that some got when doing it. Lane's eyes just looked at me like I was someone he'd forever treasure, that made it perfect.

I softly kept my hands on him, then realised I could hear someone knocking. Then entering the rattle of wheels on a carpet floor. "Miss, your breakfast is here."

The fact he didn't use my first or last name told me which waiter delivered it. I looked up into my brother's face. "Yeah, thanks, Alexander. Shut the door yeah, I've got company. There's payment. Somewhere."

I heard the pause by him out there, I knew he was frowning at this door and I didn't care. I leaned then to lick a droplet of water over Lane's nipple and then sucked it with my mouth.

Finally, "Yes, Miss, of course. I've got it." The door then shut soon after and I couldn't help but shrug.

"He caught me one morning trying to dash from the lounge to the bedroom. I'd spilled something on a shirt and had it off. Strolled right across that room in a red lace push-up bra and tight black skirt. Poor dude had one hell of an erection when I came out in a different shirt and paid him. It's not like I misled him. Or, I'd ever fuck him." Yeah, doing the dude had never appealed to me. Not when I knew I'd be running into him from time to time.

"But as you've noticed. I grew up into the stuff of wet-dreams and hardons." I chuckled then. Cheekily.

Kay merely smiled at my compliment. She knew what she looked like and enjoyed the fact that I appreciated it. As well, she appreciated that I liked her looks, without the pressure of certain "expectations." Sure, we were nude, and had been for some time now, with the intention of remaining so as long as possible. We'd played sexually, and would doubtless do so off and on, regardless of society's views on the matter. Would we ever actally fuck? Probably, but there was no urgency to the matter. We both agreed we'd waited most of our lives to find one another again. Now that we'd accomplished that, we didn't want to be out of the other's sight any longer than necessary. Monday was going to be tough, but it would make our reunion that much sweeter.

There came a knock on the outer door. It was breakfast. The gentleman who brought it sounded disappointed when Kay said she had "company," (as she leaned in to suck my nipple between her lips-drawing a quiet moan fron my throat) implying she wasn't coming out.

After several long seconds we heard thd outer door close once more. She then explained what had happened to bring on his disappointment.

Then she mentioned knowing what she'd grown up looking like and I had to agree with her.

"Well, you've gotten your own brother hard again and again since we found one another, so I certainly can't argue that point with you.

"And I don't blame the guy for wanting to catch whatever sight of you he can. Any man would be proud to be seen with a woman like you. That goes double for me."

I placed hands on Kay's hips and gazed down into my sister's beautiful eyes. Her fingers still idly danced over my hard-on. I imagined if he knew, the waiter would have loved to trade places with me.

"That you did. Dad might have been an ass, and mom a neurotic mess, but together, they managed to do some mighty fine work. I know I've made pussies wet and nipples hard on occasion as well."

I reached up and circled one of Kay's nipples with the tip of my finger as I smiled. "So, how many times has he waited on you since? You probably made his decade that day."

Last edited:
I listened to him and honestly, I was more into listening to him than accomplishing anything. I just flat out was amazed still we'd stumbled onto each other on the one night the girls asked and I said yes.

Usually, I'd been skipping it. Or, going for twenty, finding someone at the bar and skipping out. Jen had had me do that more than once. I don't think she minded since that meant dirty little details at lunch break.

Or, if she was bored enough to wander into my office.

I looked up into those eyes and just enjoyed the feel of Lane, in my hands, leaning against me. I didn't feel that urgency to do the deed ... and likely kick him out.

No. I was planning on moving in with him. I'd never moved in with anyone.

"A lot. But I also think he's assigned to this floor, so, I dunno if it's on purpose." I exhaled.

"It's not like he leers at me exactly. More like quietly hopeful on spotting another moment of me. But, I've been good."

All the time I'd been speaking I'd felt his fingers just touching me as soft and idle as I was him. "...so.. we're kinda nearly clean, and foods out there." I found the washcloth with my liquid shower gel and applied it before offering it to him.

I offered it because I didn't know if I'd get distracted marvelling at his body. Worst came to worst, I could get him to wash me, and then try to wash him and keep the idea that food was out there.

I continued slowly circling Kay's nipple.

"I don't blame him for hoping for another eyeful. Plus, he doesn't know how good you can be," I said with a naughty smirk.

Then she reminded me the food was "out there," while we were still "in here." She said this while she prepped a washcloth then handed it to me.

While I'd have rather used my bare hands, I figured the cloth would probably get the job done a little more quickly, because I wouldn't be quite so prone to lingering overmuch.

So, I soaped my sister's spectacular body, astounded that this was how she'd turned out. When I was done, I remembered we hadn't washed our hair the night before and got that done for her. That done, I rinsed her, then let her take care of me as well. Oh, it was sensual enough, but we were trying to be good. If we were indeed going to just hang around naked all day, there'd be all sorts of time to play.

When were both clean, we toweled off and headed back in to where breakfast was waiting. I handed Kay her coffee then sat and just watched her worship the cup for nearly a minute...

I wrapped my hands around that cup and sat there. Curled up on that couch, my nose an inch away. Breathing it in. Yeah, okay, I knew I might have an issue with it. But I didn't smoke! So I figured if my only addiction was caffeine. Then I'd done well!

Finally, I looked up and over to Lane. Who, I then noticed was just watching me. Yeah, I blushed. Totally while looking into those eyes I adored the sight of.

Taking a slow sip from the mug, I managed to tear myself away from it and put it down. before I passed him a plate with a bacon and egg roll on it. Lifting my own I took a slow bite from it and it just flat hit the spot right then.

"Loves you," I murmured before I took another slow bite of the food in hand. It was just how I liked it. The bacon is more crispy. The egg is fried on both sides. A touch of salt and pepper.

I smiled while Kay treated her coffee cup like it was a puppy or a kitten before she finally took a sip. I could almost see the transformation as the warm liquid made its way inside her. It was kind of silly, but my amusement wasn't derogatory. It was charming to see such a side to my sister.

When she looked up from her cup and saw my little smile as I watched, she smiled sheepishly, which just made her that much more attractive.

Taking another, less religious, mouthful from the cup, she placed it on the tray, then picked up the plate that accompanied our drinks and held it out for me to take one.

I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, but it looked kind of like a burrito, and Kay certainly wasn't hesitating, so I took one and bit into it. It was delicious. Pretty much everything you would expect from a typical breakfast, all rolled into one compact package.

"Love you," Kay said, looking delightedly over her burrito at me.

"I think we've already established that I love you," I responded. "I never thought, the whole time we were apart, that I'd be feeling quite the way I do now. If this feeling is the payoff for all those years, it was worth it."

I know I'd said words to that effect many times over the last twelve hours or so (had it really been that short a time?) and doubtless such things would pour from my mouth at various times for some time to come, but it's because I meant it.

"And stay naked all weekend or not is all cool with me. Stay here in the room all weekend or not is okay, too. I just don't intend on letting you out of my sight, if I've got a choice."

Last edited:
I listened to my brother, Lane in him saying he thought we'd established that he loved me. That sort of made me smile, then he got to see me looking more thoughtful.

"I'm just happy," I said simply. I was. It was the happiest I'd ever been in my adult life. I had the one person across from me that I loved, and trusted absolutely. It couldn't get much better than that.

Another few mouthfuls of that burrito eaten, then some coffee drank. "It's paid for, so, ahem... dirty weekend sounds divine... just perfect with you." I could afford the room service for the two of us for the weekend easily. It'd of course be the last bonus money they'd be getting out of me.

"Just, curious, to give us some time in your place, and getting me there and sorted. Do we want to aim for mid-tomorrow? Since it's Sunday then?" I gave him a curious look.

I smiled and felt a surge in my cock. I'd given Kay the option to get out and about, but she'd opted to stay here naked with me. She was the first person I'd ever been with who was comfortable enough with herself and me to be willing to do that.

"That sounds perfect to me. I love being naked, and what's more, I love being naked with you.

"You just say the word and we'll haul your stuff to my place. I'll tell you right now, my place is 'clothing optional' too."

It was true. Seldom did I wear much at home. I liked being nude. I'd just never found anyone else who enjoyed it as much.

I finished my meal and sat back, watching Kay as she did the same. My cock was half hard while I admired the work of art before me.

"Y'know," I said after a few seconds, "I don't think I could ever get tired of this view."

Back