Girlfriend ( Closed for susurrus )

Delicately I let go, kissed him quickly, and dove out of bed running for the bathroom. Yeah. I shut and locked that door too! .. peeing, and taking care of business there with it. I wrapped a towel about myself, then unlocked the door washed my hand, and let Lane in.

While I ... went off to the bedroom and went fishing about in that bag of clothing I'd zipped up for things to wear. I wondered if he'd come out shaking his head at me or something.

When I mentioned having to pee, Kay slowly wiithdrew her hand gave me a quick peck on the lips, then bounded out of bed and dashed for the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Apparently my comment triggered or reminded her of her own urgency.

After a few minutes, she emerged once more, wrapped in a towel. I hadn't heard the shower, but for some reaosn she thought she needed to cover up. I went in and took care of business, washed up and came back out.

I found Kay rummaging around in a bag of clothes.

"So, I assume whatever plan there might have been a few minutes ago has been derailed?"

With clothing sorted I looked at my brother as he spoke. I gave him a coy look, rising up I dropped the towel while watching his face as I did. I then took his hand and slowly dragged him back to the bed.

Climbing into it and gently pulling him by that hand to get him in with me. Wordlessly I nudged him to lay back. Then I curled close and offered my lips to him.

While letting my hand slide down to wrap about his cock as I. Have it a slow strike. Maybe he was a little like me and morning fun was okay. Once we'd taken care of things.

I couldn't help but smile when Kay turned and let the towel fall to the floor. The look on her face told me she regretted nothing, and had only worn the towel so she could give me the "big reveal."

As you can imagine, I was glued to the vision before me. I loved her body. That she was my sister was irrelevant. What was before me was the most beautiful woman I'd ever known, and that familial connection only ensured it was "love at first sight."

I said nothing when Kay took my hand and led me back to the bed. I let her push me onto my back then watched eagerly as she oozed in next to me. When her lips met mine, I took them with equal passion and want.

While I tasted my sister's mouth for the first time that morning, my hands explored her luscious curves. Hers were't idle either, although her position only allowed one hand free. That hand caressed and explored, attempting to memorize my own contours before finding its ultimate destination.

Moaning into my Kay's mouth as her hand finally caressed over my cock and balls, I let my own hand close over one of her beautiful tits.

While I had hated to stop Kay earlier, I'd found over the years that morning sex is a whole lot more fun if your bladder isn't screamimg at you the whole time. I'd had wet sex before and enjoyed it, but it's something you have to both agree on, or it's just pissing on someone.

That aside, Kay and I had a lot of "getting to know one another" to do. Having just met for the first time in around twenty years, we were still mostly strangers. Oh, we'd revealed a lot last night, but aside from a built-in sense of love and trust, we really didn't know much about each other.

...Well, except for the learned knowledge we were capable of making the other howl in erotic bliss, sibling relationship be damned.

It was pretty obvious to me Kay wanted another load of cum out of me, and I was happy to comply. I hoped to make her just as wet and satisfied before we began our day.

I was just glad we had the whole weekend to burn, to get to know one another better, both clothed and un...

Last edited:
I'd enjoyed the expression he made when he saw me, even as now I was enjoying our lips locked together and heated kisses increasingly given. Somewhere in all that kissing, and each of us blissfully touching the other, it dimly occurred to me that we might want to agree on what we were doing.

There was a reluctant groan out of me as I purposely broke that kiss, and stared into those eyes that I remembered as well as my own eyes. "...Lane."

I said his name in a curious tone, but my hand on his cock stilled as I spoke it. I wanted him to be able to pay attention to my words not just how my hand was trying to map and gauge out the best ways to stroke him and get those shiveringly sweet responses.

"..I .. don't want to, well," I paused. Lips are pressing together in extreme thought. No, what I'd been about to say was right. "...I don't want us to, fuck, properly just yet."

It wasn't that he was my Brother, and I wanted him to be sure he understood that wasn't something stopping me. "It's not that you my older brother either. I can't have kids, so, really, that isn't a concern."

I exhaled then, chewing at my lower lip a moment. Probably making it look that little bit fuller as I began again, "...I want us to savour our moments together, for all this to mean something deeply ... for both of us. I don't want you thinking, I'd fuck you, and run for the hills. I wouldn't. The only way I can think of backing up those words is, we .. explore each other, learn about what we like, learn verbally more, go out, have some interesting times.... and eventually then we fuck.."

I laughed a little. "Sure, in the moment of it all, every time we do anything. I'll probably wish to fuck I never said this, 'cause, yeah, I'm a sucker for a guy who knows how to please a woman with his cock, and I get the feeling... you'd be mindblowing.."

As I said that I gave a little slow stroke to that cock of his and watched his face.

When Kay pulled away, I thought we might be done, though the sound she made, coupled with the fact that her hand never left my cock said otherwise.

I stayed silent as she started speaking. She was trying to sort her thoughts into words, that was obvious, and I was willing to hear her, whatever she had to say.

When she continued, explaining her feelings, she revealed that she wanted me as much as I did her.

I let her speak until she was done. How I knew she was done was she let the hand gripping my cock start moving again and the look on her face pled that I understood.

I let my sister stroke me a couple seconds - Mama didn't raise no dummy - then reached down to still that hand. It wasn't that I wouldn't be able to piece together a coherent sentence if she continued. I'm not that kind of guy, but it was distracting - in a good way.

"I feel the same. Damn the brother/sister thing. I want you, desperately. But we have twenty years of catching up to do. We have that "love at first sight" bit going for us, and I never want to let you out of my sight.

"God damn if I don't want to just ravish you like I never have any other woman in my life, but I'm with you. We're responsible adults. I don't intend on going anywhere. It's why I nearly peed myself this morning waiting for you to wake up, so you'd know I hadn't ditched you in the night.

"I want to fuck you. You're gorgeous, I love you and have missed you for so long. I never expected to have feelings like this for my own sister, but I can't deny them. Knowing you feel the same way is both a relief as well as a hell of a turn-on."

It might be a sensitive thing for Kay, given her reaction the night before, but I placed a hand over the scar above her pubes.

"I'm really sorry about the accident that gave you this. It works in our favor, though, because it's one fear we don't have to worry about...

"When we're ready, that is."

I slid the hand over the scar lower, over the hair and to the wet, warm glory beneath.

"We can come up with lots of naughty fun that doesn't require a cock in a pussy in the meantime, I'm sure."

Last edited:
I listened to him even with his hand on mine stopping it. I understood why. I'd need him to stop, to still had he been touching me. At least he shared my thoughts. That was why I felt myself smile. Relieved. Now I knew why when I spoke he'd looked that way. Even when his hand touched my scar. That scar which so bothered me. But, it had been in its own way, a strike in our favour right now.

Those last words spoken made me giggle. Oh, I had thoughts. But I just wanted him to enjoy this moment in bed with me. There was a slow aim to lean in, and then I kissed him. "Yes, we can find ways ... like this..." As I began slowly stroking him again.

Shivering slowly as I did. While looking at him there. Then he looked down at my hand stroking him. A winked at him, then slid down in that bed and licked the tip of Lane's cock. For some reason, it just was decadently fun to lick him there. To watch his expression as I did it. It went beyond him being my brother. It was because he was Lane, my Lane.

Kay seemed relieved and pleased that our attitudes aligned. We'd now established that we wanted each other desperately, well beyond brother and sister, but were content to leave consummating that desire to "sometime in the future."

In the meantime, the key was to play like responsible high schoolers, needing to play carnally, but to not take that ultimate step... not yet, anyway.

And while she flinched when I consciously touched her scar, it didn't trigger another bout of the melancholies. It was good. I wanted no part of Kay's beautiful body to be off limits, even one that obviously had been a source of emotional pain for her for some time. I hoped I could help ease that pain somewhat. How I wasn't sure, but maybe someday...

For the moment though, it was starting the day like we'd ended the previous, with her delicate, soft hand wrapped deliciously around my cock.

When she leaned over and gave my leaking head a lick, I moaned. After a few moments, I asked, "Would you mind swinging that beautiful pussy around here so I can get a better look? I might want a taste of you, too."

I wasn't sure if my sister had an agenda besides making me cum, but I sure wanted her fabulous cunt in my face right then. It was one part of her I hadn't gotten a good, close look at when we were playing before. However, if she wanted to concentrate on me then I concentrate on her, I could live with that, too...

Last edited:
I giggled a little at him then sought to move slowly. Getting him to lay back, I put my knees on either side of Lane's head. Once I did, I hoped he'd notice the wish fulfilled. My pussy was right there, hovering up over his face.

As I put my gaze on his cock. bringing a hand to stroke it with my fingers, then slowly I ran a single fingertip along it. Tracing about that mushroom head first with my finger, then with my tongue. Before I wrapped my lips around that head and licked right up over that leaking hole tasting the uniqueness of what his pre-cum tasted like.

I let Kay lay me back, then watched as her hips swung in my direction, until one leg went over my head, placing itself on the other side.

Oh-my-fucking-god. Now, to say I'm a pussy hound would be an understatement. Hairy, bald, in-between, it's all good. Low-hanging lips, all tucked in and hidden, that's all great. Just give me wet and ready, and I'm happy.

Kay's pussy was a treasure. I've already mentioned she kept her ginger pubes, just to frame the beauty beneath, I'm sure. Regardless, I loved what I saw and smelled. I could hardly wait to taste the glistening slit before me. Hell, if I waited long enough, it probably would just drip into my mouth, she was that aroused.

Oh yeah, she was distracting me pretty good with what she was doing at my cock with her mouth and hands, but her pussy was distractng me, too. I could just make out her cute little puckered asshole from where I was and could hardly wait to lick it, too.

Getting my fingers involved, running up and down the slickness between her lips, I brought my head up and flicked my tongue across her clit, which was just peeking out from its hood...

Last edited:
Even while I was sure Lane was just admiring me there, right above his face. I was slowly sucking that cock in more and moving my head. A subtle slow bob, which was perhaps too slow for him. But I wanted to enjoy this moment. Feeling his cock in my mouth, while he got to also pleasure me.

I was enjoying the flavour and feel of him there, just as I felt those fingers glide against the slickness of my lower lips, a touch of his tongue right at my clit. The warmth and brush of air from his nose.

It made me squirm a little, hell, who am I kidding, it also made me suck more of his cock in my mouth, till I was feeling it brushing at times, against the back of my throat. Thankfully, I wasn't one of those girls who gagged. No.

I'd always rather enjoyed being able to please a guy just with my mouth and tongue. Why? I wasn't sure. Each guy had his own likes and dislikes about it. But I hadn't found one yet that hated a girl going down on him.

My tongue on Kay brought a muffled moan from her. Muffled because she was slowly taking more and more of my cock in her mouth. Of course, her expertise was bringing moans of my own from my throat.

Kay's pace was slow. Maddeningly so, but holy fuck did it feel good. I tried to match her speed, trying not to rush this, but it wasn't easy.

When I felt my sister's breath against my balls and her chin in my pubic hair, I moaned louder and sucked her clit even harder. It seemed my Kay had no gag reflex. It was a revelation. The first time I'd been truly deep-throated, and it was by my own sister!

While Kay swallowed my cock, I felt warm wetness flow over my lips and down my cheek. She hadn't cum yet, but Kay was releasing a lot of lubrication. She was practically drowning me in it. I was known for producing a lot of pre-cum, too. Several of my past sexual partners had commented on how much I leaked during sex. It appeared it ran in the family.

One of the things I love most about sex is the glorious mess all the fuck fluids make. Apparently whatever happened with Kay in this vein was going to be drenchingly fun.

Even though Kay's pace was slow, what she was doing felt fucking spectacular. She'd already seen how much cum I produce. I love when a woman enjoys my cum so much that she'll take it anywhere in or on her body. And I don't like spitters. Oh, if the girl makes it a sexy part of the play I'll accept it, but I'd known a couple in the past who'd acted like I'd just filled their mouths with acid and dashed away like they couldn't get rid of it quickly enough. I didn't think Kay was one of those. I'd already proven I wasn't afraid of my jizz. I had a feeling she wasn't, either.

As my sister began fucking my cock with her throat, I started lapping more and more of her delectable cunt, going as far as my tongue could reach. I'd been gifted with a tongue that was simply made for cunt-lapping. It was long and loved driving women wild. I used every technique I'd learned on my sister's pussy, and if she had any specific things she liked, I was eager to learn them.

I smiled while I licked and sucked that it appeared we both truly enjoyed the mad pleasure we could both give as well as get, using just our mouths, tongues and fingers. Kay was driving me wild, and between the sounds she was making, as well as the fact that I had to clamp down on her hips, lest they writhe right away from me, and the amount of sexual fluid that oozed from her hole and over my face, she definitely liked what I was doing to her, too.

Oh yeah, my sister was going to make me cum. What's more, I, her brother, was well on the way to returning the favor...

Last edited:
I could feel his enjoyment of what I was doing to him. Not only because of the way he ate my pussy, licking, sucking, and using that oh-so-gifted tongue inside. But by the way, he made sure, even as I squirmed I couldn't escape.

Hell, escaping his clutches on my hips was the last thing I wanted.

I began speeding up my enjoyment of him. While naughtily encouraging him to move a little on his own. Feeling those thrusts which weren't guided by my hands, just made me reward his participation of him by sucking harder.

I lost track of how often I muffledly moaned about my Brother's cock. But when I felt it start to throb in my mouth and throat on each stroke he made and each sucks I gave. Inwardly I grinned.

I brought one hand off his hip to stroke his balls while I blew him. I aimed to make him cum, me being me, damn right I intended to suck and swallow every mouthful.

I'm sure other girls might have found it hard to concentrate on his cock, with what he was doing to me. But I took every second of pleasure given to me, in stride and used it to fuel how I enjoyed him in my mouth.

Kay's mouth on me was incredible. I tried to show her my appreciation by giving as good as I got. We both made plenty of noise while our mouths were busy, and it just built me higher.

It was almost impossible to keep my hips still as my sister sucked and licked me. I doubted she'd have cared if I would have just fucked her mouth like I wanted to do to her pussy, but I also wanted her to get me off, herself, with as little help from.me as possible.

Of course, when she began to play with and caress my balls, I had to tell her what I thought. I just didn't disengage my mouth from her glorious cunt to do so.

Wordlessly, Iet Kay know when she was getting warmer and colder, finally indicating loudly when she'd found the spot I wanted.

Kay was pouring juices into my mouth. It was the best way to start the morning I could think of. I hoped she'd cum about the same time I did, not because I hoped this would be over soon, but just from the selfish notion of how hot if would be if we both climaxed together.

Then, I reached the point of no return. Panting hard through my nose, I yelled my orgasm into my sister's beautiful, soaking pussy while I pumped her mouth full of cum...

I totally did my best to pay attention to Lane's guidance. Even if him using his tongue, lips and such to guide me made me shudder more against him and feel that tension of a glorious orgasm ... coming closer.

Stroking him right how he wanted it, while I sucked on his cock I felt it throbbing, and then he was shooting thick warm cum deep down my throat. I let some happen that way. I mean I wasn't about to be mean to him. Hell no.

As I pulled back I firmed up my lips about him feeling cum splash into the back of my throat, then flow down, before it hit my tongue and I could let him feel my work to swallow it from him. Tongue caressing that cock as I did. Yeah, I was not the kind of woman who'd ever spat. I swallowed. I'd always liked the way it tasted.

The fact it was Lane cuming in my mouth, made me jolt a little as my own orgasm crashed into me. Moaning about that cock I still sucked and swallowed from, it as I drenched him. Unfortunately, not every man likes a girl who when she's -that- into it, that pussy leaks copious amounts of juices. Totally why the robe had been ruined.

At least now he got to really understand why we'd been a sloppy cum covered mess. it wasn't just him coating my ass last night, but my own juices.

When I finally felt nothing leak from him, I pulled back and totally kissed right on that head. Pulling back more and just trying to breathe for a second, before I tried to get off his face and curl up beside him, my face near his and curled into his side.

Just as I'd hoped, my orgasm triggered Kay's.

I'd begun cummimg when I felt my sister's body begin to shudder. Then, as I moaned my orgasm into her pussy, that pussy gushed its own pleasure into my face.

I'd only experienced a woman who got anywhere close to this wet while she climaxed only once before. Even then, she hadn't cum nearly as much as my Kay did. Seemed copious amounts of fluid while cumming ran in the family, because I knew how much cum I produced. Now I had a much better idea how much Kay was capable of. To say I loved it was an understatement.

Y'know how, typically, cumming gives that relaxed, satisfied glow and how you're content to be finished a while? Knowing firsthand how much my sister came just revved my engine hotter. Oh, I felt the satisfaction, both from my own cum as well as knowing I'd made Kay feel so good, but her pussy nearly drowning me was so amazingly hot, I was going to be ready to go again in practically no time.

Still...

I was a little disappointed when my sister lifted her pussy off my face then turned around and laid beside me, cuddling in close. I got over that readily enough, though. Her warm, smooth curves against me felt too damn good to stay disappointed for long. Besides, I had every reason to believewe'sd be playing again sometime in the near future.

Once Kay settled herself into me, I grabbed her face and kissed her hard and deep. I could taste myself in her mouth and had no doubt she could taste her essence as well. My face was soaked with her pussy. There was no way she wasn't going to taste herself.

When we finally pulled gently away from one another, I caressed Kay's face.

"I think 'thank you' is far too inaccurate a phrase to use right now, but it fits as best as any I can come up with at the moment.

"Thank you, and while you doubtless know this already, I love you. My god, how I love you and I praise whatever gods who made it possible for our paths to cross again."

I tasted myself on his lips as we kissed, and I knew he could taste his cum still in my mouth. It made me kiss him more till it was gently ended. I could feel his hand against my cheek and I enjoyed it.

Then I listened to Lane, I listened to him and smiled a little bit. I loved each word my brother said to me, grinning at him and I licked his lower lip. "...I love you too... I want nothing more than thank... well, I guess the universe for putting us together again..."

I laid my cheek against him, his feeling us each close together. "Think you'll need a quick shower. Me too. So we can get me packed up and get out of here."

I walked a finger up his chest. "... and we can be at your house... together.." I liked that idea more than a little.

As I laid there just admiring my sister's beauty and savoring the flavor of us both in my mouth, I smiled at what she told me and kissed her again.

"Together. Damn. You can't imagine how much I like the sound of that.

"Though I"m good with just laying here a while yet. I'm in no rush. I'm covered in the juices of the woman I love. Plus, she's right here beside me. That she's my sister isn't the important part. That I had her stripped away from me and only now found her again is huge."

I pulled Kay in close and just basked in her smooth warmth. My cock was half hard again, and I was verging on horny, but I knew we couldn't fuck all the time, although the prospect was fun to think about.

I just laid there and caressed Kay's skin, marveling at how beautiful my little sister had turned out.

I listened to all of his words and in the end, I found myself leaning into his touch. I relaxed there while feeling his fingers stroking against my flesh and I smiled at him.

I could see out of the corner of my eye, that he was half hard again. I just didn't feel a driving need to touch him right there. No, my hand found his hip, while looking up into eyes I'd seen for most of my life. Our Father's eyes.

Thankfully he was otherwise nothing like the man. "..I get it.. we've got time. I could call room service and order us breakfast. Whatever you feel like."

Sure on work days, who was I kidding? Usually, work days for me were every day of the week. I had a feeling that was going to change some. But right now looking into those eyes, a change was just what I needed. "...I need you, much as you need me..." That's what my heart was saying.

Kay felt so good under my fingers, against my body. I never wanted to lose contact with her, physical or otherwise. Once this weekend was over, though, it would be necessary to part ways, at least for work. It would be a long span of time. But, for the moment, we had the better part of a Saturday and an entire Sunday to go.

"Room service sounds great. At the moment, I really don't want to have to get dressed or get out of bed." As I spoke, I just admired my beautiful sister, my beautiful woman. It hadn't been twenty-four hours since we'd found one another again, and I couldn't get enough of her. Yeah, it was strange to feel such things for my sister, but I didn't care. I had a pretty good suspicion she felt the same way and didn't care, either. She wasn't running from the situation, so that was good indication she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, either.

I could feel Kay's pussy drying on my face. It would get annoying once it got to a point, but until then, I wanted to keep it. It was a sign of her love for me, and the prize I received for a job well done, just as she'd gotten the prize of my load of cum for the successful work she'd done on me.

The bedside phone was within my arm's reach, so I grabbed it, set it on my chest and held the handset out to my sister...

Lifting the phone up I paused. "Bacon and egg roll? Coffee?"

I found I had to find out if he liked the one non negotiable thing in my life. Coffee. I loved my coffee.

I knew my face was so expecting. Maybe to make it less like some weird ultimatum. I used my other hand to ever so slowly stroke his thigh. Coming really close to just stroking that cock which was half hard.

I liked that I had that effect on him. That we could have just orally pleased each other and he was still half hard.

He'll I wanted to lick that head down there and taste him.

"Apple juice if they've got it. Never actually got into coffee. Mom never drank it so I didn't pick up the habit. You go ahead, but it's not my thing."

I think it was the first time Kay had been disappointed the whole time we'd been together. Apparently she was a coffee fiend like so many others I knew. There were guys on the crew who drank the stuff all day.

While she'd waited for my response, Kay's hand continued stroking my hip. Yeah, she was coming close to my cock, and if she'd gone there, she'd have gotten the desired reaction, but I was okay either way. Besides, if we didn't start anything, we wouldn't run the risk of being interrupted when breakfast arrived.

After I put the phone back, I let my own hand continue to caress up and back Kay's skin, feeling her smooth, womanly contours, avoiding the "good bits."

Then. I got an idea. Jumping quickly out of bed, I unlocked the door, then grabbed my wallet and threw some bills on the desk inside the door.

When I rejoined my sister, I explained, "Won't have to get out of bed when it comes."

I offered him a wry smile, only for it to turn into a smirk. Of course, before I could say anything about why I was smirking. I figured I needed to give his order. So I dialled the kitchen. "Apple juice, coffee with cream and sugar, two bacon and egg rolls with grilled tomato on one."

I watched him hang up the phone for me, and before I could comment again, he was out and off. I gave a puzzled look. Before he locked the bedroom door there and then spoke, I found myself laughing softly.

"It's alright if you don't drink coffee, more for me." Yes, I did totally regain that smirk. A shrugged a little just idly touching his side again softly.

"I got into it because of late-night deadlines in uni. Then later night deadlines on the job. I'd get cued with that addiction every time I went out on assignment for months. Only to pick it up again the moment I was stateside again." I stared into those eyes and just put my cheek to his chest. I couldn't help it really it was comfortable.

So Kay liked coffee. A lot, apparently. I didn't care. Didn't really get some people's obsession with the stuff, but I didn't really get a lot of people's obsession with a lot of things.

Right now, my biggest obsession was right there in bed with me.

When Kay laid her head on my chest, I reached up and started to play with her hair. Yeah, I knew I was still half-hard, but this quiet time was really fucking nice.

"I don't know if you have any plans for today, but I was just thinking it'd be nice to just be here, like this, till it was absolutely necessary for you to check out. While I love what we've been doing together - society's norms be damned: we're both consenting adults - you're the first woman I've been in the company of since mom where I don't feel like I have to perform constantly."

I knew we wouldn't lay in bed all day. I would happily try. What sane man wouldn't want a sexy, nude woman by his side for as long as humanly possible?

"But right now, I think I need that shower while we wait for breakfast to arrive. Care to join me?"

I didn't care if all we did was clean up. Kay's pussy on my face was starting to dry. If she just wanted to lay there, that was cool, I just didn't want her out of arms' reach... if I got to choose, anyhow.

Plans? No. I still had some days paid here. At least till Monday. I might have smirked a little at times while he was speaking about what he wanted to do, only because honestly getting a dirty weekend with a man I totally trusted, sounded divine. Like the world had tossed us together, just so we could both get what we wanted. No. Maybe not wanted. Needed. Needed was a much better word.

As he said he needed a shower. I kissed his shoulder and then bounded out of bed running. Laughing like a maniac as I went. Why? "Bet I can beat you!" It was childish, yeah, totally, but I knew I'd win as I slipped through that open door of the bathroom, and if I didn't, who cares? I was going to be getting into the shower with someone who I knew didn't care if I put on aires. It was, hell, I totally got his relief about us.

Maybe I'd tell him when he caught up to me?

Back