Has anyone had wife/girlfriend seduced?

betamale30

Really Experienced
I’ve had a thoughts of my long term gf having sex with other men for a long time now.. recently met this “Bull” man online and he’s been trying to talk me into helping him secretly try and seduce my girlfriend. He claims he’s done this many times with pretty good success and that if I help him he will give me all the details. Deep down I know this is wrong but the thought of It is Just so hot to me and I can’t get it out of my head. Just curious to fine out if anyone has been in a situation like this before & if so how It worked out?

careful what you wish for...

Just be up front with your girlfriend.

Meet him together with her and tell her that he is a guy you met on-line and he thought she was hot and wanted to meet both of you. You don't necessarily have to tell her he's going to try and seduce her. I would say that much is a given, I'm sure she is hot enough that anyone that meets her would love to bed her.

If she likes him then maybe he has a chance without going behind either one's back. Maybe you can watch if she's comfortable with it, or if he's comfortable with it. One or both of them may not be.

Or she might not be attracted and it was no big deal, and nothing will happen. But at least this way you haven't betrayed her trust and gone behind her back.

This may open up a conversation between you and her and if she likes the idea but not him you can set it up with someone you both choose and not just some "bull" from on-line. If she doesn't take to the idea then you know to stay away!

BTW what was this "Bull's" first name? I got a message from a guy to seduce my wife too. It's a long shot but I'm wondering if its the same guy!

Be open and honest if you love your girlfriend and see your relationship going places. Don't set her up, you will regret it and it could cost you your relationship. At the very least it will jeopardize the trust you two have. For some strange reason women have hang up on trust. Good luck in which ever path you choose.

Yea I wasn’t going to go through with It behind her back I know that could turn into a disaster.. I know she will have a ton of questions like why I was talking to guys online about her and so on. I just have to figure out a way to bring him up without freaking her out.

His name is John he’s 38 from New York.

Just go slow and step by step. First let her know that you fancy the idea of her having a little fun on the side. Then you can get more specific and start introducing the idea of setting her up with someone like John.

Yes, several times while she’s been out and a few online as well. However she always asks my permission and vice versa, it’s something which we wouldn’t have done or considered before we started swinging and we set ourselves ground rules first to make sure we were both comfortable if something happened and if either of us got jealous we would stop immediately for the sake of our relationship.

My wife

I given this some thought in a "this could potentially happen, what would I do?" kind of way.ive even chatted about it with some gentlemen on this site. I've come to some conclusions:

#1. He can't be from "my side" of our marriage. Meaning I don't want my wife sleeping with any of my friends, family,coworkers. Second, if I liked the guy I would help him get into my wife's panties by talking him up to her. Maybe tell him what to say to her. Help get him alone in a safe environment with her. But ultimately he's on his own with her. And obviously it's her call.

Yea I wasn’t going to go through with It behind her back I know that could turn into a disaster.. I know she will have a ton of questions like why I was talking to guys online about her and so on. I just have to figure out a way to bring him up without freaking her out.

His name is John he’s 38 from New York.

The guy who approached me was Tyler.....

Just how did you come to "meet" this guy? And how did he know you'd like to see her with another guy? And while we are at it, how does he know he wants to get with her?

I met a dominatrix once while out by myself, we flirted, she thought I was cute and wanted to take me home. I told her I needed my wife's permission and she probably wouldn't give it (didn't like me messing around with women). She suggested I bring the wife to a club and she'd seduce her (my wife's into women and this one was hot). I set up an evening, the dom started flirting with my wife. In 20 minutes they were making out, and hour after that we were in her dungeon I was tied up naked to a cross, I got my ass lightly beat for a while by the two of them. Then they had sex for hours on the bed behind me. The dom was so taken by my wife she admitted to her that I set up the meet. As punishment my wife let the dom beat me harder and then they took turns butt fucking me with a strap on. Me and my sore ass were left hog tied for the rest of the day in her tub where I peed and shit myself.

I never set her up again.

The guy who approached me was Tyler.....

Just how did you come to "meet" this guy? And how did he know you'd like to see her with another guy? And while we are at it, how does he know he wants to get with her?

I have had a secret cuckold fetish for a few years now. I’ve kept It a secret out of fear that my girlfriend would think I was weird or creepy etc.. I’ve tried to forget about It but the thoughts always return, I realized I can’t get rid of them so thought I would try and take a step to learn how to bring It up to her. A couple of weeks ago when Craigslist had personal Ads still I posted an ad looking for advice on how to bring cuckolding up to girlfriend. I couldn’t talk to anyone I know about It so Thought I’d reach out on there. John was 1 or the men who replied to the ad and we have kept in email contact ever since then. He got me to send him a picture of us and he was very attracted to her. He was giving me advice and just recently started mentioning the seduction thing because he says I’m to nervous and scared to do it on my own

She has been hit-on a couple of times by various guys over the years; one memorable one was a former co-worker who wrote her an awkward/sweet letter the day he left, which we found wryly amusing. Really, she could have anyone she wanted, but she's not that way inclined ... as much as I wish she might be.

Ultimately, the real issue is: how to get the gf to be open to "cheating" on you. If she is committed to your relationship, blindly trying to get a guy to seduce her is just going to be disastrous (most likely). Only once you get her to agree to meet John might things progress the way you desire them - but it also has to be her desire to see you turned on by being cuckold.

At some point you are just going to have to come clean and take the risk of telling her what you want. She may not jump at the opportunity to sleep with other guys immediately, but slowly she may warm up to the idea. She also might just reject it - if she does, then you will have to accept that as the reality of your relationship, whether you like it or not.

Your position is known - you just have to find out what her's is and go from there.

If you wanted to cheat behind her back, that is your business, but trying to "seduce" her into cheating without her knowing is very problematic!

I’ve had a thoughts of my long term gf having sex with other men for a long time now.. recently met this “Bull” man online and he’s been trying to talk me into helping him secretly try and seduce my girlfriend. He claims he’s done this many times with pretty good success and that if I help him he will give me all the details. Deep down I know this is wrong but the thought of It is Just so hot to me and I can’t get it out of my head. Just curious to fine out if anyone has been in a situation like this before & if so how It worked out?

Well it sounds like quite the crazy cuckold situation you have going on. I've had men try and seduce me but not with my husband's permission or that I know of.

Well it sounds like quite the crazy cuckold situation you have going on. I've had men try and seduce me but not with my husband's permission or that I know of.

Were they successful?

I know its very weird cuckold situation and not exactly 1 because she wouldnt know i knew.. Thats where i know its wrong to do behind her back.. She works in this clothing store his plan was to go in there and pretend he was buying a present for his younger cousin and he would ask her for help picking stuff out.. He said then he would start laying the ground work and start flirting with her and see if he could ultimately get her phone # before he left the store.

Were they successful?

I know its very weird cuckold situation and not exactly 1 because she wouldnt know i knew.. Thats where i know its wrong to do behind her back.. She works in this clothing store his plan was to go in there and pretend he was buying a present for his younger cousin and he would ask her for help picking stuff out.. He said then he would start laying the ground work and start flirting with her and see if he could ultimately get her phone # before he left the store.

A few of them have been.

It's an odd situation you have because essentially you're setting it up for her to cheat on you. On one hand you find it erotic but on the other hand it could damage your relationship.

A few of them have been.

It's an odd situation you have because essentially you're setting it up for her to cheat on you. On one hand you find it erotic but on the other hand it could damage your relationship.

See i wish i could have a wife like you that wanted to be with other men lol

I definitely find the thought of his success could be very erotic but also in reality i know the cons definitely out weigh the pros.. And i love her dont want to betray her while making her try and betray me, that doesnt make much sense.

I have to try and get the courage to be honest with her

See i wish i could have a wife like you that wanted to be with other men lol

I definitely find the thought of his success could be very erotic but also in reality i know the cons definitely out weigh the pros.. And i love her dont want to betray her while making her try and betray me, that doesnt make much sense.

I have to try and get the courage to be honest with her

I agree that it would be good to be honest and she might be into it.

I wouldn't try to help another man seduce my wife. Those who tried (some succeeded) to seduce her didn't need any help from me. I enjoyed hearing her tell about the different approaches the men used.

Back