Why did you leave and why are you back?

Only been here a month. Sometimes it feels like it's been 24/7.
I leave every now and then to use the toilet and eat. If I stop eating I won't need the toilet as often.
Maybe i'll get a laptop so I can shit, message, and eat all at once.
Leaving is so difficult.

I've learned that we are sorta human and normal, in an odd sort of way. But that's normal.
 
Left: I didn't leave so much as faded away. Too much going on in RL.
Back: Missed the smiles and laughs and people.
 
Left sometimes my conscience bothers me
Back==I miss you all

Holy sexy AV 😻

I left because I was tired about not doing what I was dreaming about. I couldn't take the step outside my comfort walls I put up. So I got up went to a BDSM munch. Then I went to a party. And my life went from black and white to color and I can't go back.

I'm back cause I'm like a bad penny. I show up when least expected.
 
Left because of life and needing to take some drama out of my life.

Back because I just missed people even though no one knows who I am now.
 
I'm getting ready to take a leave of absence from here because it's not really very much fun for me anymore. I'm also taking some medical time off and just need to focus on meaningful things for a bit.

If anyone wants to reach me, drop a PM and let me know.
Ttfn..
 
Left for a variety of reasons including the erroneous belief that maybe I'd think about sex less without it (spoiler: didn't happen) and that maybe I'd get more okay with my Irl sex life or lack thereof if I stayed away (didn't happen).

Back because I missed it and here I don't feel like so much of a freak or a nympho :)
 
Left because I met someone here and moved to be with her.

Back because things crashed and I moved back to NV. Lesson learned.
 
Because life kicked my ass down severely and turned me into a miserable fuck with no appreciation for anything good in it. I was looking for something here I shouldn't have been and now I fucked it all up so bad, there's no chance of being here to enjoy myself any more. Anyone I did have as a friend, has shied away and left me, so I don't see any point in coming back.
 
I left bored and returned because of a sexual boredom, I suppose.
 
I have been a member for over 4 years and I have never "left' ...but I do go thru cycles ...of being on frequently and then a few droughts here and there....work is a major reason for my absence...and earlier this year I was sick with dreadful viral pneumonia , all I wanted to do was sleep...

there are times when I log on and all I do is roll my eyes...and then there are days when I have a hearty laugh and make a heartfelt smile...there are some members who agitate me even when I see their name and others who truly warm my heart...
 
Left - because I hurt someone and it hurt me because it was not intentional. I so wanted to make it up to then but couldn't.

Back - because I am tenacious and didn't want to give up. So, I am here to fight and stay.. I hope things work out.
 
leave - real life took over

back - just checking in to see what's new
 
I'm getting ready to take a leave of absence from here because it's not really very much fun for me anymore. I'm also taking some medical time off and just need to focus on meaningful things for a bit.

If anyone wants to reach me, drop a PM and let me know.
Ttfn..
I hope your medical stuff goes away quickly. Good luck for speedy recovery
 
Won't say too much other than I have been around here a lot longer than that little date over <--- there says.

And all you neurotic drama queens just chill. No games or devious motives. What was is dead and buried and as far as I know the only ones I've hurt are the ones I suddenly and necessarily left behind. I've waited to come back until most disappeared.

My life out here is unrecognizable compared to then and things on here just mirror those changes.

New me. Been a long time in the making. Time to let this puppy stretch it's legs.
 
Back
Top