Are you dominant or submissive

In the bedroom I am submissive and want to be controlled, but outside the bedroom be viewed as an equal.

In the bedroom I am submissive and want to be controlled, but outside the bedroom be viewed as an equal.
Exactly. I like being sexually dominant. I don’t feel the urge to demonstrate my power and control when we’re deciding whose turn it is to put out the trash...

Indeed it is, Soraya! I am coming to peace with my gender neutrality, and one sign of it is my pleasure at pleasing and serving a lover that i has been natural for me for many years. I am biologically and physically male, but otherwise I love being free to offer my body for both my partner's pleasure and mine.

I agree. I once read that, for a submissive, giving pleasure creates their own pleasure. I've found that is definitely true. at least for me. Don't get me wrong, I still love to be pleasured directly too very much, but when I'm feeling really subby, I prefer to give, & in effect, get my own pleasure indirectly, from pleasing my Dominant.

There was at least one or two threads on this topic before. I guess kinky people are cyclical? I'm a sexual sadist, for lack of something better to label me as.

I'm a lopsided switch -- 80% domme and 20% sub. It takes a pretty alpha woman to top me.

Dominant...and looking to explore online with a willing submissive woman.

I'm definitely more submissive, but I want to try to be more Dom on occasion.

I agree. I once read that, for a submissive, giving pleasure creates their own pleasure. I've found that is definitely true. at least for me. Don't get me wrong, I still love to be pleasured directly too very much, but when I'm feeling really subby, I prefer to give, & in effect, get my own pleasure indirectly, from pleasing my Dominant.

In my case that is correct. Being taken down, I am so at peace surrendering for my lovers pleasure. It is so exciting feeling him take me, relaxing in his arms and surrendering to his strength and pleasure.

I am very submissive and enjoy being dominated in any way the Dom prefers. Be it physical or verbal.

Only recently discovered I love to be submissive, huge turn on, but I’m also a high level bratty sub.

Very interesting as in general real life, I am, and have always been a dominant female!

But give me a good Dom in my sexual adventures and I’m in heaven :eek: And he does not need to be older, my current Dom is 20 years younger!

I don't consider myself either, but I generally take control in the "bedroom"

In my fantasies I'm dominant and controlling, but then I've not got a wine belly either. :rolleyes:

That's funny, I was thinking about this literally a few hours ago.

I think I am both, at the same time. That's why I seem to confuse and put off most men. I guess I'm too 'complicated' for them. Women seem to be much more accepting of me.

What is the true definition of dominant and submissive, anyway? I've had so many dom guys tell me that the submissive has the real control in a relationship, and I can see why they say that.

I guess I enjoy performing 'submissive' acts but I do it because I want to; it's not forced, not even asked of me.

I honestly think most kinky people are switches and they are in denial of it. I think it's rare to find someone 100% dominant or 100% submissive. The same way I view sexuality.

Those are just my thoughts. :)

Only recently discovered I love to be submissive, huge turn on, but I’m also a high level bratty sub.

Very interesting as in general real life, I am, and have always been a dominant female!

But give me a good Dom in my sexual adventures and I’m in heaven :eek: And he does not need to be older, my current Dom is 20 years younger!

You sound lovely. I'm just curious...I hope you aren't offended by the question, but why call yourself bratty? When men act all entitled and haughty, we don't call them brats, do we? I've been accused of being bratty just because I won't fully submit to a guy I've just met online. It seems kind of ridiculous.

I fully support all submissive women but I was just curious is all.

Submissive, for the most part. Occasionally I enjoy taking control of my partner and leading the show. I’ve begged my husband for a sub/dom relationship, but I’m very hard headed and stubborn. I crave an affectionate, passionate dom- if that even exists!

You sound lovely. I'm just curious...I hope you aren't offended by the question, but why call yourself bratty? When men act all entitled and haughty, we don't call them brats, do we? I've been accused of being bratty just because I won't fully submit to a guy I've just met online. It seems kind of ridiculous.

I fully support all submissive women but I was just curious is all.

Agreed there is a fun give and take even with a dom!!

Back