Where do anal orgasms come from?

sweettalk4u

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 29, 2018
Posts
876
I have had them but only with one guy. We were close. Does that play a part? What are your experiences?
 
The internal anatomy of the vagina is quite extensive. While vaginal sex is a cock in your vagina anal sex is a cock up against parts of your vagina. Depending on where you are sensitive it can result in equal or greater stimulation. Obviously there are many other factors at play in any sexual interaction and for me that includes my mental and emotional receptivity and connection to my partner. But for this purpose I’m just highlighting the fact that full physical stimulation is quite possible even though the entry point is different.
 
There are a lot of doors in the house of orgasm. It's all in what nerve endings are getting stimulated. I don't have anal orgasms all the time, but they happen a lot.
 
There are a lot of doors in the house of orgasm. It's all in what nerve endings are getting stimulated. I don't have anal orgasms all the time, but they happen a lot.
It seems to happen more with women? Are there more nerve endings or more emotion/passion?
 
I have found that women tend to have anal orgasms with me when we do it in the missionary position and assumed it was partly through clitoral stimulation as you grind together.
 
Yes that and you are also putting more pressure at the entrance which is so sensitive.
 
A woman has sexual nerves starting in the pads of thier toes and going to the top of thier head!!!! Finding the right way to stimulate them is where enjoyment starts at.
 
Not to mention the psychological component of being dominated.

An ex of mine would have multiple and much more intense orgasms through anal sex.

She had said quite a bit that the sense of giving up control to me when I would bend her over and fuck her up the ass was liberating. Especially if I was rough with it.
 
I have discovered my orgasms come directly from my mind, regardless of the location or reception of physical stimulation.
However, the raciness of that particular act only intensifies the result.
 
You were pushing the right button that released her from cumming her own because she knew you would make her cum this way regardless!
 
I love to write and this morning I wrote the beginning of a story and replied to comments on here and I was so hot and wet it only took a few strokes to get to the edge, which I did 5 times in the shower!
 
Only into woman but like anal play. I get MULTIPLE ORGASMS when doing prostate play: Aneros Vice. Can't recommend it enough!!!!
 
Back
Top