Innocent young sub straight man

jackrotten

Virgin
Hello everyone. I'm a 31 year old guy that moves around the lower 48 constantly. My only experiences with sex have been experiences I had to pay for, save the first time I had sex, when a friend of a friend basically took me into her room to take my virginity.

I'm incredibly submissive, and into boobs/mommy type stuff. Does anyone have any input on how to start getting away from paying for sexual experiences and get them for free? Like meeting women that are interested in casual experiences that take advantage of submissive guys?

Thanks very much for any information.

You're SOL mate.

In all honesty women don't want a truly submissive male. It's not how people are wired. I'm not saying that people can't have a power exchange kind of relationship, they can. But nobody wants a truly submissive partner. They want somebody who at least pulls their weight whatever the sexual dynamic.

You're SOL mate.

In all honesty women don't want a truly submissive male. It's not how people are wired. I'm not saying that people can't have a power exchange kind of relationship, they can. But nobody wants a truly submissive partner. They want somebody who at least pulls their weight whatever the sexual dynamic.
The man in the relationship should ultimately have power,not power to abuse but to lead. Submission is also needed,otherwise no decisions would be made. Ultimately it takes 2 to tango.

Back