How to get your cock sucked hard

Coffee shops. Just go from person to person until someone says okay. Their mouths are nice and warm from their drinks and they aren't busy doing more than fixing their scarves or clicking away on their typewriters.




I haven't been to a coffee shop in awhile.




#NeverStopAskingStrangersForHead
 
Coffee shops. Just go from person to person until someone says okay. Their mouths are nice and warm from their drinks and they aren't busy doing more than fixing their scarves or clicking away on their typewriters.




I haven't been to a coffee shop in awhile.




#NeverStopAskingStrangersForHead

Well, if you hadn't been asking to give head...







bitch.
 
What are you trying to say?








hoor.




:rose:

I thought you had "business" cards for such things. You can't just go up to people and ask them those things. You do it all classy-like with a card. Okay, yours is a price list, but still...
 
In responce to the original poster who seems like a nice young man that is a rather delicate situation. When you say people I am presuming you mean a woman. Get to know the person well before asking if she will suck your dick. You sound cute from your description so I doubt you will have any problem finding someone to oblige your request. Good luck.
 
Ha!
Try the subway.
Those folks have locked jaws that generally benefit from end-of-day loosening exercises. Try the last carriage and hide behind the afternoon post. If you get kicked in the nethers, don't be discouraged; it's a numbers game (or so I'm told by the traders).
 
Coffee shops. Just go from person to person until someone says okay. Their mouths are nice and warm from their drinks and they aren't busy doing more than fixing their scarves or clicking away on their typewriters.




I haven't been to a coffee shop in awhile.




#NeverStopAskingStrangersForHead


This.Is.Rad.
 

I don't know what you originally asked but...

I stopped seeing a woman some years ago because is failed to comprehend that sucking a dick like a vacuum pump was painful and I ( I'm sure I am not the only one) do not like that.

Indeed every man is different but I dare say there is a minimum and maximum amount of suction preferred to get the job done.

For the ladies think about some Jackass insisting on putting the maximum amount of suction on your clit repeatedly and expecting you to enjoy it.
 
Advice needed

I just checked my vacuum machine, it's an old one granny had. Anyway, I peeked in the hole on the end of it and there's these blades all a'whirling around. My question is; is it still okay to stick it in?
 
lol the answers
The canadian kid probably didn't expect those types of responses, because I see that he came back and edited out his initial post. :)

A commn occurrence in the GB.
 
Many hookers do this professionally, you know.

You might have better luck leaving Canada for Haiti.

Hookers are petty cheap there, or so I've read.
 
You use your words

Either hard instruction or soft coaxing words and reinforcement dependent on relationship and situation

Or just grab her head, look her in the eyes and say shit like I'm going to make you best cocksucker I've ever had now suck as I pull out, harder/lighter. Now lick around the tip, use your tongue - yeah just like that, so good

Yadda yadda
 
Shit this is an old thread. If he hasn't had a decent blow job since August that's a shame
 
Back
Top