Idk I was into it at first but now it is happening in my other room.
Get yor ass in there and join the fun! Lifes too short to take absolutely anything personally my man...pump your cock up nice and hard, smear a little strawberry jam on the tip and go stuff it in her mouth...shell love it..trust a Viking!hahaha!🥩🍻⚔️

Do you have "Welcome Home" tattooed on your face? You are a doormat, dude, and let anyone walk all over you.

Please need your suggestions.
First of all, you Man-up and decide what *YOU* want!!!! If you don't like what is going on, dump the both of them and find a new friend and girlfriend. On the other hand, if you like the situation, and it turns you on, then take control, and they fuck how and when you say. After all, she is your girlfriend! Or is she? Are you sure she is not his girlfriend, and they are just stringing along for yuks and grins?

Okay is this a mutual thing where you can fuck other women or men, or just her being able to fuck others? Is this something you agreed to or just her going off on her own? From the posts it sounds like it is what she wants and you don't have the nerve to say you don't like it and want it to stop. So either she stops, or you accept it, or leave her behind. Kind of late to close the barn door after the mare has escaped and is running free.

Honestly, I'm really curious as to whether she ever stopped fucking other men or just did a great job of keeping it from you and now is just tired of hiding it anymore.

My wife and I have an open marriage meaning she can fuck others and so can I. We have some guidelines and one is no fucking others in our home, period. Because it is mutual there is no issues with her or I doing it. To us the outside activity is just sex and nothing more.

Back