I'm not entirely sure. Initially, I was unaware, but then I went to check on them. The doors were locked from inside. When I tried opening and knocked, I heard the bathroom door shutting noise from inside. The guy told me to wait, and when he opened, my girlfriend wasn't there, the bed was messy, and he had an erection, although he had his clothes on. I was stunned and couldn't say anything. I just told him they could use the room since we would be watching another movie. I didn't know what to say; I couldn't process it. Now I'm here watching a movie with my friend and typing.
If you could would you like to watch her ? Sounds like you kinda into cuckold

I'm unsure, i don't think I have the capacity to answer this now that I'm not even sure if they are actually fucking. And if they were what would happen to our relationship.
You either accept it and will be comfortable with it or it will not work

I'm not entirely sure. Initially, I was unaware, but then I went to check on them. The doors were locked from inside. When I tried opening and knocked, I heard the bathroom door shutting noise from inside. The guy told me to wait, and when he opened, my girlfriend wasn't there, the bed was messy, and he had an erection, although he had his clothes on. I was stunned and couldn't say anything. I just told him they could use the room since we would be watching another movie. I didn't know what to say; I couldn't process it. Now I'm here watching a movie with my friend and typing.
If you couldn’t get the courage to put your foot down and stop it right then what makes you think you can stop it now? She obviously thinks it’s fine so she will never stop now that you have given her the OK to do it so you might as well get used to it or find another girlfriend.

It’s one thing if you are part of it and it’s something you share, but this is not it.
Also don’t lend a bedroom out to another guy and your girlfriend again, they could take it the wrong way

It’s one thing if you are part of it and it’s something you share, but this is not it.
Also don’t lend a bedroom out to another guy and your girlfriend again, they could take it the wrong way
I think he has already given them the idea that it’s OK and since he gave them the room, I am putting money down that they will continuously come back and use that room whether he likes it or not or is there or not. At this point he has pretty much lost control and his girlfriend.

opinions are like assholes; everyone’s got one - if you want to get used to it (which is what you asked) read erotica and threads here about it and hear from guys who like it. Maybe tell her you aren’t sure how you feel if that’s the truth. Good luck bud ♥️
Well put!

If you want advice, you need to say more about why you'd rather "accept it" than do anything about it.

It's obviously disturbing to you, or you wouldn't be asking about how to "accept it."

What is it that makes you want to "accept it" rather than confront it?

It happened almost every week when we were attending different colleges. She said she wasn't, but I knew she was. I didn't handle it well. I spent far too much time agonizing over it. Finally, after two and a half years, I asked her to stop dating others and be only with me. She said, "Okay." I am confident that she never had any more sex with the college guys, and my brain could rest.

If you want advice, you need to say more about why you'd rather "accept it" than do anything about it.

It's obviously disturbing to you, or you wouldn't be asking about how to "accept it."

What is it that makes you want to "accept it" rather than confront it?
Considering OP’s post history and the quote below from this thread, I’d guess that it is more about wank fodder than advice.
Can you message me privately?

It happened almost every week when we were attending different colleges. She said she wasn't, but I knew she was. I didn't handle it well. I spent far too much time agonizing over it. Finally, after two and a half years, I asked her to stop dating others and be only with me. She said, "Okay." I am confident that she never had any more sex with the college guys, and my brain could rest.
I am curious how you knew that she stopped. She could have said OK and just continued fucking other guys?

I am curious how you knew that she stopped. She could have said OK and just continued fucking other guys?
By that time, we had already been dating almost six years, and I knew her quite well. Plus, she is a terrible liar. I would have known if she was lying. After we were married and she confessed what I already knew about her sex with others, she assured me that she had no more sex with one exception. She was dating a gut when we agreed that she would stop dating others. That was Saturday, and she went out with him Sunday night for a "farewell fuck." That was the last one, and I thought that was okay.

Waste of fucking time believe me. It must be on a loop.
I have deleted some of your comments calling people time wasters, but now regret that and will leave the rest in place so people see them when they view your post history. You aren’t entitled to people’s time and you’re coming across like a dick.

By that time, we had already been dating almost six years, and I knew her quite well. Plus, she is a terrible liar. I would have known if she was lying. After we were married and she confessed what I already knew about her sex with others, she assured me that she had no more sex with one exception. She was dating a gut when we agreed that she would stop dating others. That was Saturday, and she went out with him Sunday night for a "farewell fuck." That was the last one, and I thought that was okay.
Six years? And she was fucking other guys the whole time? Did you get off on it? Were you fucking other chicks at the same time?

Six years? And she was fucking other guys the whole time? Did you get off on it? Were you fucking other chicks at the same time?
We started dating when she was a freshman in high school and there was no sex until she got to college. She fucked other guys for two and a half years before she stopped. She claimed she was not having sex, but I knew she was. I didn't call her a liar because I loved her and knew she loved me. She just enjoyed sex as a physical act. I did not fuck other girls, although I was free to date if I wanted to. I was too busy with engineering classes and too poor to afford dating others. It worked for us, but I don't recommend it for others.

We started dating when she was a freshman in high school and there was no sex until she got to college. She fucked other guys for two and a half years before she stopped. She claimed she was not having sex, but I knew she was. I didn't call her a liar because I loved her and knew she loved me. She just enjoyed sex as a physical act. I did not fuck other girls, although I was free to date if I wanted to. I was too busy with engineering classes and too poor to afford dating others. It worked for us, but I don't recommend it for others.
Each to his or her own.

Is this something you want? You do not have to get used to anything you do not want in your life. Boundaries!

If it is something you want, why ask?

Life to me is simple, we do what we want without feeling guilty and without hurting others. In life there are the things you do and the things you do not do.

It wasn’t easy with my ex gf. i was mad at first as i didn’t want this to happen. She eventually convinced me and had me watch/ clean her after telling her how much it would turn her on to have me accept it ..it worked

Back