Late night Bookworm (Closed for shizzz)

He stumbled back, smiling at the beautiful
Mess he had made of her. His head was still reeling from the orgasm as
He looked down at her

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. If you ever find yourself aching for more, just wear a red ribbon in your hair" he told her as he gathered his things and
Left, leaving her on the desk.


He was curious if she would want
More. She had seemed so happy with his attentions. Of course he knew at first that he would have to lay low. Just check on her from a distance for the first few
Days. But he figured that in a few months, he would see
Red in that hair of hers. She was going to want more, and he was gonna give it to her


The doors closed with a loud thud as he stepped out onto the street and disappeared
 
A few months later

(Thought we could revisit these two!)

Alice continued to work in the library. She never spoke a word to anyone what had happened that night with Sam. Alice was trying to forget that it even happened. It was a bad and terrible dream. For a while she had almost convinced herself of that.

Almost...

It wasn't until she started getting sick for a few days- but she had no fever... she didn't feel ill. Then her clothes were not fitting as well as they had before. Finally she pushed herself to doing what she should have done weeks ago. She took a pregnancy test.

Seeing the bright blue line made her heart sink. It made what happened all the more real. What should she do? Should she get rid of it? If she kept it should she tell Sam? Honestly she wasn't sure if she wanted Sam to be involved and she doubted he would really care. She decided that she just wouldn't tell him. Its not like the two of them made love, he attacked her!

Flashed of her bent over one of the table, screaming as she came hard entered her mind... He seemed to know exactly how to make her body do exactly what he wanted... and a dark part of her... liked it. She enjoyed that he somehow had that power over her.

Those thoughts could not entertain her mind right now. Now she needed to figure out what she wanted to do.

On her lunch break, Alice had slipped into the computer room. It was pretty empty in the upper level of the library for the time of day. Thinking she was alone, she popped in her headset as she got on one of the computers and started doing research. She had two options (well there was three but she didn't want to consider abortion): keep the baby OR she could give it up for adoption.

There was apparently a lot of adoption agencies that were local... But the more she was looking into it, the more it just felt like it would be hard to part with a child that was growing in side of her.

Sighing, her head tilted back. Her hair was pulled back in a high ponytail today with a red flower clipped in her hair.
 
Back
Top