Eating Your Own Cum

Okay, five days is all I can take. I've been drinking liquids, eating properly and edging like crazy. I just got into a favorite outfit for sexy time (satin maid's outfit with lingerie and heels) and my balls are aching for release. Contemplating hips in air face shot or just licking it all up off my panties to play with it in my mouth...

I just got into a favorite outfit for sexy time (satin maid's outfit with lingerie and heels) and my balls are aching for release. Contemplating hips in air face shot or just licking it all up off my panties to play with it in my mouth...

Jeepers, they both sound great to me!

Okay, five days is all I can take. I've been drinking liquids, eating properly and edging like crazy. I just got into a favorite outfit for sexy time (satin maid's outfit with lingerie and heels) and my balls are aching for release. Contemplating hips in air face shot or just licking it all up off my panties to play with it in my mouth...

Either way best of luck and hope you enjoy it! I hope you'll come and tell us how it was.

I'd really love to know if you saw a noticeable improvement in volume, or taste for that matter.

Since I usually eat my own via creampie, I find I don't have to be quite so strict on the 'cum regimen' especially in regards to the flavor as the taste is always good mingled with my wife's but I usually know my wife has one of the more 'direct' (or at least 'undiluted') methods of feeding my cum to me planned when she tells me to start my 'regimen'.

Again, can't wait to find out how it was...

mmmm, I really felt there was a difference in volume and taste. Quite remarkable actually. I came into a condom to be able to measure and it was a beautiful load for me. Kept stroking and when my arousal was peaked again, I let it pour into my mouth. I swished it around all my teeth and tongue, reveling in the volume and flavor. I opened my mouth to show my lover his big load before swallowing it. Just that act of swallowing it took me over the top to a second orgasm in my panties. Not near as much but a nice dessert cleaning my panties. :)

Have been edging and getting quite a good reward! I can stop as I am getting close and feel just a spurt or two build and milk it out. I still haven't orgasmed and still very horny so it is easy to lick it up and savor it. I have been enjoying it like this for some time now. Thick and tasty, I end up eating more like that than when I fully cum. Edge and stop, edge and stop.

Have been edging and getting quite a good reward! I can stop as I am getting close and feel just a spurt or two build and milk it out. I still haven't orgasmed and still very horny so it is easy to lick it up and savor it. I have been enjoying it like this for some time now. Thick and tasty, I end up eating more like that than when I fully cum. Edge and stop, edge and stop.

Very hot.

mmmm, I really felt there was a difference in volume and taste. Quite remarkable actually. I came into a condom to be able to measure and it was a beautiful load for me. Kept stroking and when my arousal was peaked again, I let it pour into my mouth. I swished it around all my teeth and tongue, reveling in the volume and flavor. I opened my mouth to show my lover his big load before swallowing it. Just that act of swallowing it took me over the top to a second orgasm in my panties. Not near as much but a nice dessert cleaning my panties. :)

Very hot, glad to hear it you enjoyed it!

You might consider experimenting a bit more like my wife and I did to see if you come up with any additional ideas for increasing the volume of cum you can produce even more. I don't remember if I mentioned before, the only additional thing that could further increase the volume of that initial load was anal/prostate stimulation.

However, with anal/prostate stimulation, I will note that without giving some longer downtime between that initial orgasm and a second one, I found that the second load would be further reduced in volume because of the larger initial one.

One final thing, if you decide to try to get into experimenting to see how much cum you can produce over the period of several hours, overnight or even in a 24 hour period, you may find yourself to the point that I call "cumming on empty" where you have cum so many times that with subsequent orgasms you produce little to no cum at all. For me, while these "dry" orgasms are not always the easiest to achieve, I've found them to be among the most intense orgasms of my life.

I started a thread on them some time ago if you're interested in reading more about it!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=853912

Again, thanks for sharing!

I was with a buddy yesterday and after I came in him I sucked it all out of his bottom, it was really hot. Not tried that before and it made him so hot that we shared it back and forth a couple of times. Outstanding!

Mark W.
Blog today" How to measure your penis"

http://joyofmen.blogspot.com/

mmm my 7 inch dildo is filling my ass helping me work up a massive hot load to spray right in my mouth

Back