Ladies, Do you love older men?

I have always been attracted to older men, although I married a man just a few years older, I do find them much older men attractive. This could be due to their confidence that experience providers. Or the fact I am wired different.

I have always been attracted to older men, although I married a man just a few years older, I do find them much older men attractive. This could be due to their confidence that experience providers. Or the fact I am wired different.

so just how differently are you wired?

Makes you wonder if this whole issue (older men/younger women) is a primal thing. I mean, maybe the younger woman seeks out the older male for security, protection, experience, etc but makes herself available to the younger male for breeding and child-rearing.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder if this whole issue (older men/younger women) is a primal thing. I mean, maybe the younger woman seeks out the older male for security, protection, experience, etc but makes herself available to the younger male for breeding and child-rearing.

I think you will find most of the older males more than happy to take care of the breeding also..;)

Thats discrimination us older ones would be pleased to breed, and take care of mother and child.

Have not been around in a long time, but decided to stop in...I see a few names I still recognize..hope all is good....:rose:

I lost my virginity to someone older than me. A former teacher in fact. That was fun.

Yes yes yes and YES I like a man older than myself :)
Hello PA * hugs*. Hope you have been well. Good afternoon to all!

All men but 1 ive been with have been between 15 & 20 something years older then me..
So yes it looks like I do love older men lol

So good to see this thread alive again - and to see you postingfrom local!
We older gents with a hint of silver around the temples love to lavish attention on ladies that appreciate the benefits of experience ;)

Back