Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's on the menu? ;)

If you sexy ladies come to my house...I'll make you Beef on Weck. What we had today.

1897709_10152046173131769_2616773842068860831_n.jpg

If you sexy ladies come to my house...I'll make you Beef on Weck. What we had today.

Ohhhh that looks good! I was just about to turn on some music and get in the kitchen to make some fried chicken, rolls, corn on the cob and a big caesar salad myself.

But I'll take your pickle :devil:

Ohhhh that looks good! I was just about to turn on some music and get in the kitchen to make some fried chicken, rolls, corn on the cob and a big caesar salad myself.

But I'll take your pickle :devil:

I'm always ready to share my pickle with you. :D

Fuck you all, here is what i yave been dong for the last 6 hours..... 80 gourmet deviled eggs (yes, they are really "gourmet" .. ) 4 big loafs of handmade french bread (i dont own a mixer, so its old school)... homemade flat bread for crisping for the smoked eggplant dip. Early dumb Easter dinner tommorw. However, i used hidden valley bottled ranch in one of my recipies. Ranch from scratch sounded so tedious. So i bitched out. That and I am ashamed to say i used jarred mayo.. I feel horrible for that sin. :(

Fuck you all, here is what i yave been dong for the last 6 hours..... 80 gourmet deviled eggs (yes, they are really "gourmet" .. ) 4 big loafs of handmade french bread (i dont own a mixer, so its old school)... homemade flat bread for crisping for the smoked eggplant dip. Early dumb Easter dinner tommorw. However, i used hidden valley bottled ranch in one of my recipies. Ranch from scratch sounded so tedious. So i bitched out. That and I am ashamed to say i used jarred mayo.. I feel horrible for that sin. :(

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! But OMG deviled eggs sound SO good!

Just the eggs? ?? YOU BITCH!! Ive slaved away all day!! Dude, i made one batch with avacado instead of mayo.... then a little egg sized hunk of bacon nestled in the creamy goodness.. i did make 40 classic eggs.. some people are closed minded.

Just the eggs? ?? YOU BITCH!! Ive slaved away all day!! Dude, i made one batch with avacado instead of mayo.... then a little egg sized hunk of bacon nestled in the creamy goodness.. i did make 40 classic eggs.. some people are closed minded.

I don't like eggplant ;(

You'd like this eggplant... but it gives me the squirts.. so i do avoid it.

Ummm, maybe this is a discussion for another place... i forgot there are other eyes here. But it does. Nothing worse than a night after an eggplant frenzy.

You'd like this eggplant... but it gives me the squirts.. so i do avoid it.

Uuuummmmmmmmmmmm I know we're friends...but I feel like that was TMI. LOL...

In other news I'm settling in with a cocktail and a chick flick. Oh it is an exciting life I lead :rolleyes:

Some oldies I ran across cleaning out my files. Again...NO REBLOGGING THE FACE in comments. PLEASE.

Ghawd you are so fucking adorably cute when you're mad :D Guess that's just because I know you fairly well.

Ahhh, that face. I am deeply smitten with that face. :kiss:

I made an incredible beef strew from the leftover roast beef from this afternoon. I'm going to put it in refrigerator and have it tomorrow with a nice crusty bread.

I told you...I sold my soul

OK...I was gonna lurk but I had to say something. 41 in an old pic? I say horseshit cause I don't think you've hit 30 yet. Let alone anywhere near my age. Second thing, I'd never hire you, cause I'd be a drooling idiot all damn day and be out of business in a month. I never fail to say wow when I see your pics.

I was very very tempted to repost your Morning photo because you look stunning in it. But I promise I wont.

That photo builds up an urge inside me that makes me have to have you in every kind of way.

Morning (afternoon) all :)

Busy day in the kitty household. Putting in my garden today and making jam. I know...so Martha Stewart of me ;) Then I promised my kiddos we'd ride bikes to the park. So...toodles til tomorrow :cool:

Morning (afternoon) all :)

Busy day in the kitty household. Putting in my garden today and making jam. I know...so Martha Stewart of me ;) Then I promised my kiddos we'd ride bikes to the park. So...toodles til tomorrow :cool:
Well Toodles, we will just have to talk sometime beautiful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back