Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Kazoora,
Bwahahahahaha! The way you worded your message let me start work with a good laugh. Wasn't laughing at your misfortune. Get well soon :kiss: Don't guess there will be a part 2? :eek:

I prefer the undressed version......;)...and as I remember you don't mind being told what to do sometimes.....;)

I remember you didn't mind either.... ;) I'm assuming you noticed my eyes? (be very careful here....) :D

That's not a confession, mate, that's just a description of reality.

ICT I occasionally -- probably too often -- entertain fantasies of pounding my boss to a bloody pulp.

That's a confession.
Thank you! I totally agree.

Ict

Wow, you just made my face turn bright red. Ha

ICT MYW's watermark do not detract at all, and that back shot could put Racquel W. to shame and Racquel said that was HER best asset. (Not that I'm a back man... but it's a great starting point... every direction from there leads to wonderful places.)

Dear Kazoora,
Bwahahahahaha! The way you worded your message let me start work with a good laugh. Wasn't laughing at your misfortune. Get well soon :kiss: Don't guess there will be a part 2? :eek:

Oh, there WILL be a part II - just the pic becomes a little more tricky! ;) But the audio will be on its way this week, for sure.

ICT despite the fact that christmas was pretty sweet this year I'm redy for the spring semester to start and the daily grind to begin again.

I also confess that MYW's new pics are fuckin hot!

ICT despite the fact that christmas was pretty sweet this year I'm redy for the spring semester to start and the daily grind to begin again.

I also confess that MYW's new pics are fuckin hot!
I'm glad you enjoy your classes. Good seeing you back.

I think any pic MYW did would be hot.

Oh, there WILL be a part II - just the pic becomes a little more tricky! ;) But the audio will be on its way this week, for sure.
Well I'd love to watch the pic taking process. Might be quite amusing ;) As for the audio, I assume you'll be stationary? I'll look forward to it. The taste I got was quite delicious. :kiss:

I'm glad you enjoy your classes. Good seeing you back.

I think any pic MYW did would be hot.

hahaha not so much enjoy as much as I want to get them done, thanks for the welcome :D and yes MYW's pics are awsome...I would love to take pic's of her with my DSLR and some proper lighting :devil:

Oh well thank goodness our definitions agree ;) I've got a Nikon D90, I love it.

I've wanted one for ages. I got 150 bucks for Christmas, plus the Nikon D3000 was on sale, 100 bucks off.
Only 10.2 Mp, but takes amazing pics.

hahaha not so much enjoy as much as I want to get them done, thanks for the welcome :D and yes MYW's pics are awsome...I would love to take pic's of her with my DSLR and some proper lighting :devil:
Lol. I'm sure you could come up with some fabulous pics ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back