Sex with In-Laws

SexyHeavyLady

Really Experienced
My Grandfather inlaw is a long time widow and now 70-71 I think, still very active and handsome but lonely, we know he has had lady friends but broke up with the last one a few months ago.
He only live a few miles from us and my husband and I have talked about how much I find him attractive as I love much older men and we know he like me as drunk he's playfully come on to me and jiggled my ass, belly and tits.
He knows we swing and so my husband and I are going to ask if he wants to have sex with me on a regular basis, I am hoping that this works out great, I can have a new fuckbuddy which I need and he might even introduce me to his friends but thats jumping that gate a bit.
We are pretty sure he will say yes but I was wondering if I should worry about anything as I haven't slept with an inlaw before just my husbands friends and their was no issues with that.

My Grandfather inlaw is a long time widow and now 70-71 I think, still very active and handsome but lonely, we know he has had lady friends but broke up with the last one a few months ago.
He only live a few miles from us and my husband and I have talked about how much I find him attractive as I love much older men and we know he like me as drunk he's playfully come on to me and jiggled my ass, belly and tits.
He knows we swing and so my husband and I are going to ask if he wants to have sex with me on a regular basis, I am hoping that this works out great, I can have a new fuckbuddy which I need and he might even introduce me to his friends but thats jumping that gate a bit.
We are pretty sure he will say yes but I was wondering if I should worry about anything as I haven't slept with an inlaw before just my husbands friends and their was no issues with that.

Merry Christmas!

good luck with that , i hope it doesnt cause any jealousy or other problems .

I say go for it. My wife and I have been having sex with her dad and my mom for a while now and it's great.

You guys all have much hotter in-laws than I do - and much more fun in-laws. For that matter, my own family sucks, so my wife doing anything with them is so far out of the question you couldn't find it with the Hubble telescope.

That said, the fantasy of it is pretty awesome stuff. I picture a woman marrying into a family with very conservative values, and one member of the family who doesn't share those values swoops in to steal some time with the new fiancee or wife. (In my fantasies, that outlying family member is usually the sister or the mother of the husband.)

Well we talked to him today and things happened. We kissed a lot and I gave him head.
He seemed pretty happy about it :eek:

"We kissed a lot and I gave him head.
He seemed pretty happy about it "

Who knew?:) You are awesome!

Back