Reluctant Sex

Taboolvr

Really Experienced
One of my biggest fetishes is the idea of reluctant sex. Not to be confused with rape fetish - this is someone agreeing to have sex or to do something sexual voluntarily, despite the fact that they REALLY don't want to do it. Whether it be to get out of some kind of trouble, or to get what they want, they agree to the situation.

A couple examples would be a woman letting a cop fuck her to get out of a speeding ticket. Or a straight male sub being told by his Domme that she will give him all the wonderful things that he always loves most from her, but first he has to suck off her male friend who happens to be coming over in a few minutes. He's straight - he doesn't want to do it. But he is her sub, she wants it, and he definitely wants all the great things that she'll do to/for him afterward.

So tell me - do you have any fantasies along this line? It doesn't have to be anything gender-bending or even taboo. Just reluctant agreement to do what you do NOT want to do...

One of my biggest fetishes is the idea of reluctant sex. Not to be confused with rape fetish - this is someone agreeing to have sex or to do something sexual voluntarily, despite the fact that they REALLY don't want to do it. Whether it be to get out of some kind of trouble, or to get what they want, they agree to the situation.

I've got a few stories in the "in process" folder that is based on this idea. When a desperate woman comes asking for the guy to make her rent or car payment, she has to go to extraordinary lengths to convince him to help. Even though she doesn't want to trade her body for cash she can't repay, she can't afford to not pay the bill, so off come the clothes!

Even though this is something that would never happen to me, the thought is fun.

A couple examples would be a woman letting a cop fuck her to get out of a speeding ticket. Or a straight male sub being told by his Domme that she will give him all the wonderful things that he always loves most from her, but first he has to suck off her male friend who happens to be coming over in a few minutes. He's straight - he doesn't want to do it. But he is her sub, she wants it, and he definitely wants all the great things that she'll do to/for him afterward.

So tell me - do you have any fantasies along this line? It doesn't have to be anything gender-bending or even taboo. Just reluctant agreement to do what you do NOT want to do...

Yes. All the yesses!

I love these scenarios! I enjoy a fantasy where I am the one who is being coerced at work. Where my male boss makes me do sexual favors in exchange for a big promotion.

I have one where the wife of a buddy of mine found out I was on Lit and read all my post uncovering my deepest secrets. She uses that information to blackmail me into doing all kinds of lude acts including making me sneak into their bedroom and suck off my buddy while he thinks it's her giving him this fantastic blowjob.

When you think about this fantasy, do you think more about the one being pushed to do something you don't want? Or having someone doing something they don't want with you?

When you think about this fantasy, do you think more about the one being pushed to do something you don't want? Or having someone doing something they don't want with you?

Doing something I normally wouldn't.

Oh I love this thought. I like the thought of an older man taking control of a younger girl and seducing her into having sex, even though she is unsure what she is doing and knows it is wrong, she does it anyway because she is mildly curious. The whole time she looks reluctant and doesn't seem to be enjoying it.

Oh I love this thought. I like the thought of an older man taking control of a younger girl and seducing her into having sex, even though she is unsure what she is doing and knows it is wrong, she does it anyway because she is mildly curious. The whole time she looks reluctant and doesn't seem to be enjoying it.

I like this idea a lot - but I would rather have her really enjoying him because she can't help it.

The next young girl i seduce I definitely want to enjoy it! fun for her, fun for me

Agree on this being a pretty common fantasy both ways...those who wanna be pushed and those who wanna do the pushing so to speak. I enjoy the girl girl situations!!;)

Me

I too enjoy the 'reluctant sex' kink .using blackmail of some kind or being a sexual bully are my favourites.I dont limit it to just sex though,having a power over someone is a fantasy of mine on its own so i would- dictate the clothes & make up she used,have her entertain me (a strip/dance/perform for me).lastly i would have her act out all my other fantasies & kinks,like taking her for a drink and choosing a man for her to come on to,flirt with n finally to fuck or have her expose herself to men i picked(they be old,fat or ugly ! Thats how i roll ! )

I too enjoy the 'reluctant sex' kink .using blackmail of some kind or being a sexual bully are my favourites.I dont limit it to just sex though,having a power over someone is a fantasy of mine on its own so i would- dictate the clothes & make up she used,have her entertain me (a strip/dance/perform for me).lastly i would have her act out all my other fantasies & kinks,like taking her for a drink and choosing a man for her to come on to,flirt with n finally to fuck or have her expose herself to men i picked(they be old,fat or ugly ! Thats how i roll ! )

Ooooo Nice one!

Reluctant

Yes a great thread here. Some great memories of occasions and relationships which began with a lover being a bit reluctant and then seduced into....

G

I love the idea of a young, (adult- but barely) innocent girl being caught doing something she shouldn't, and she lets herself be treated in certain ways (sexually) in exchange for the silence of the person who caught her.

I wrote a pair of stories based on this, but although my young character started out reluctant, she certainly was not that way at the end. I like the idea of the girl starting out reluctant, but actually enjoying it in the end. I think it's the idea of her enjoying something she wouldn't normally have given herself permission to enjoy.

I'm doing a rp of the same premise, only it's me being coerced by my dominant teacher to be her permanent slave in exchange for her silence on catching me sniffing girls panties in the school locker room.

I have a story titled 'Hot Date' in which the female protagonist relates the story of how in desperate need for a concert ticket, she agrees to a date and sex with a guy who is willing to trade. She knows what she's getting into, but she imagines that she will be able to go through the motions, even telling him that she won't be into it. He pushes her buttons just right, though, and she ends up getting very much into it.

im always reluctant and try avoid sex when I'm tired or drunk... I always end up doing it anyways though.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few years ago I was in the Soulard neighborhood of St. Louis for their amazing Mardi Gras celebration. I had prepared by purchasing some spectacular beads online for almost nothing. At one particular bar this young lady told me she really loved one of the strings I was wearing, and REALLY wanted it. But she said she wasn't interested in flashing for them. I whispered in her ear that the only way she could get them was to either flash me or kiss me for one full minute. She pulled away quickly and looked me in the face to see if I was serious. She talked about it with her friends and they all encouraged her. She didn't seem to want to do either one. I told her that if she wanted them, she'd have to free herself from her usual restrictions and push her own limits. I told her that the only way we can experience anything truly new in life is to break free from the norm. She looked incredibly reluctant, but I could tell she REALLY wanted the beads. She chose the kissing. I told her this would be no third grade kiss. This was going to be a kiss like she was kissing her lover. She was shaky about it, but agreed.

Now, I can be pretty modest about most things, but I'll admit that I take great pride in my kissing. I learned a long time ago that the secret to being thought a great kisser is to quickly adapt your 'style' of kissing to that of the person you are kissing, then move slowly back and forth from your preferred style to theirs. That way you are both getting what you like, as well as drawing them into new areas to explore.

At the end of the minute, her friend called "TIME!", but she kissed me for another 30 seconds. When we stopped, she pulled back a bit breathlessly. I gave her the beads, pecked her on the cheek and whispered in her ear a quick thank you and told her to enjoy them.

Half an hour later she came up to me and gave me a slip of paper with her name and phone number. I never called, but simply enjoyed the experience for what it was.

Long ago...

Back when I was about 18 the neighbors paid me to watch their kids (a range of ages) while they were at work. The oldest kid was 16 but still pretty immature, and I couldn't STAND him. It was also about that time I started having fantasies about cross dressing. All of a sudden one night I was in bed fantasizing about cross dressing and it hit me. What if the mom caught me doing something wrong and forced me into accepting a punishment. What if that punishment was for her to take her 16 year old and I to their cottage for a week. There she'd tell me that the punishment was that now that her son was 16 and was interested in girls she would make me over and for a week I'd be her son's practice gurlfriend. It was such a twisted turn on to think about myself completely feminized for this kid I absolutely detested...how much of a rush it would be to submit to him...to let him put his hands all over me...and eventually........

Reluctant sex is one of my recurring fantasies.
Some of my favorites are:

* Being blackmailed by someone. Perhaps someone recognizing me by my nude
pictures I've posted online - like Literotica - and threatening to send
copies of them to my place of work unless I satisfy his desires.

* Falling behind on my rent and my landlord giving me the choice between
eviction or an "alternate" form of payment.

* Having been pulled over for drunk driving and the cop, seeing my desperation,
makes an indecent proposal.

Getting hot thinking about that right now... :kiss:

M-F Reluctant Sex

I think reluctance sex is fun. Please convince me. Do whatever it is you think will turn me on, I'll fight the idea, then my body will slowly give in to shuddering orgasm after orgasm. I love the fantasy of having sex for pay. Or having sex with every intention of not moving a muscle with an ice queen look. "Wow, you think your good? I'm disappointed. Learn to fuck."

Back