Female professors/teachers cockteasing students?

CurtGiles46

Literotica Guru
What do you think of female professors/teachers who enjoy cockteasing their male students?

In terms of taboo experiences, I always find this to be one of the hottest. I especially remember a large breasted high school female counselor who would leave several blouse buttons undone in the middle of her chest. When male students looked at her blouse from the side angle, they were essentially just seeing her bra and plentiful cleavage.

I always wondered what her mindset was dressing this way. I assume she left those buttons undone on purpose knowing what could be seen. She surely knew that she was giving countless hard ons to male students.

My first Miss, who made me the pup I am did this. I was in a small seminar class she led. Every class she would wear a more striking outfit. She was molten and I melted. At the end of each class, as I filed by her she would notice my hard on. On the last day of the semester, she stopped me after all the other students had left. She placed her hand on my throbbing shaft.
"I'm going to train you to control this," she said, as she ran her nails along it. I blushed and ruined in my pants.

In my high school there were two female teachers that most of the guys wanted to fuck. Mrs. Y was a bombshell blonde with very big breasts that she kept strapped down in a pointy bra. She was the girls PE teacher, so she was always dressed in a track suit. I liked to go by the gym in the afternoons, when she took off the jacket and wore only a tight t-shirt. It was impossible not to stare at those big pointy breasts of hers.

The other popular teacher was Mrs. H, who was the youngest female teacher on staff, at about 28 or 29 years of age. She was a tall brunette- probably 5'9" or 5'10" without heels. She had incredible legs, which she kept covered in mid-length pencil skirts. The only time those magnificent legs were on full display was when she sat at her desk in the front of the room.

Most guys I knew wanted to fuck one or both of these two. My fantasy was another teacher, Mrs. S. She was older--mid 40s, probably, thin and she had kind of a slightly bent nose, like it was broken at some point in her life. But damn, did she ever turn me on. She was hot in a MILF kind of way. I would visit with her before school and during my lunch hour. I know she knew I was crushing on her-- it had to be obvious by the amount of time I spent at her desk and the tent in my pants every time I talked to her. I noticed an extra button undone on her blouses whenever I was in the room with her that would be closed when she was out in the hallway between classes. I got countless peeks at her small, bra covered tits, which she made no effort to hide. It might have been my overactive imagination at work, but I always thought she bent over much more than necessary so she could show me her ass in her tight slacks.

Did I mind her teasing? Hell no. Not one bit. I can't count how many times I jacked off thinking about bending Mrs. S over her desk and taking her from behind.

When we had to pick our options of what O levels to take me and my mate chose history. Only because our teacher Miss Reeve used to sit on her desk right in front of us and as she got carried away with her subject you often got a look up her skirt at her knickers. Whenever she wore slacks, we were heart broken. As the class was so small in our final year, we got some real good looks and we saw most colours. One day we had already seen an unbelievable yellow pair with a lace front when all of a sudden, she reached back leaning across the desk and rummaged in one of the draws. Her whole crotch was on show with her legs open! We saw dark hair and even a little pink lip, years later we discussed whether or not she was doing it on purpose and decided that the amount of time she held her pose in the yellow knickers for us to enjoy the view that she most likely knew what she was doing.

I fondly remember a friends older sister. She had just gotten her teaching degree and was a substitute teacher. She often wore a black miniskirt and would sit on the desk at the head of the class. I was sure glad for my assigned seat.
An female teacher at my school was fired after being caught getting fucked in the film projection booth by a student.

What do you think of female professors/teachers who enjoy cockteasing their male students?

In terms of taboo experiences, I always find this to be one of the hottest. I especially remember a large breasted high school female counselor who would leave several blouse buttons undone in the middle of her chest. When male students looked at her blouse from the side angle, they were essentially just seeing her bra and plentiful cleavage.

I always wondered what her mindset was dressing this way. I assume she left those buttons undone on purpose knowing what could be seen. She surely knew that she was giving countless hard ons to male students.
I think whether they enjoy is a question only they themselves can answer but I always have a difficult time believing that they are oblivious to the effect that they can have.

When I was in high school, I went to an all boys' school where the majority of the female teachers were attractive women in the 25-30 age range. They were sensible enough to not try anything with the students but with some of the stuff they wore, I have a difficult time believing that they don't realize the effect that they can have.

Back