Noticing exhibitionistic people in public?

614_1000.jpg

On my postal round today I drove to a farm, where the woman of the house was stood at her front door with her shirt open and white bra exposed. As I pulled up she buttoned up her stripey shirt, while still showing me her great boobs, and commented about the heat.
She would have seen me and heard me arriving - so once again I reckon this was a deliberate act of exhibitionism.

I had a girl that worked for me that I had to regularly tell her she needed to wear panties to work because every meeting got sidetracked with her sitting legs spread giving everyone a clear view of her pussy. We all loved the scenery but not much work ever got done until I sent her home to get some panties. When I left that job she gave me a pair so I could remember her.
you never touched her?

I saw a young woman sitting on a bench in the food court of a mall (years ago). She had on a short skirt and had both feet up on the bench with a nice view under her skirt if you were in just the right spot. I made a bee line for the table that was just the right spot. She ignored me for several minutes as I gazed but did not stare at her panties. Then she looked up at me, smiled and put her legs down more modestly.

Yesterday at the farmer's market a lovely woman wore a gauzy top buttoned just above her navel, exposing a very sheer lacy bra and her beautiful breasts were plainly visible, hard nipples and all! When she walked those breasts swayed deliciously. With a plain short skirt , beautiful legs and slaps on her nice feet, the image will be burned into my mind forever....

Yesterday at the farmer's market a lovely woman wore a gauzy top buttoned just above her navel, exposing a very sheer lacy bra and her beautiful breasts were plainly visible, hard nipples and all! When she walked those breasts swayed deliciously. With a plain short skirt , beautiful legs and slaps on her nice feet, the image will be burned into my mind forever....
Sounds fantastic.....mmmmmm

Funny you mention that. I’ve asked my wife several times to go braless in appropriate places (concert venues ect…) and she’d done it some.

She was modeling a new dress for me today and I said she should go bra less in it. She said she wanted to use pasties so she wouldn’t look too slutty! 😂.

I assured her she wouldn’t but she’s like, “ I’m almost 60, nobody wants to see 60yr old nipples!”😂
Tell her to think again! Mature ladies are fabulous!

Funny you mention that. I’ve asked my wife several times to go braless in appropriate places (concert venues ect…) and she’d done it some.

She was modeling a new dress for me today and I said she should go bra less in it. She said she wanted to use pasties so she wouldn’t look too slutty! 😂.

I assured her she wouldn’t but she’s like, “ I’m almost 60, nobody wants to see 60yr old nipples!”😂
I would enjoy seeing her nipples!

It was probably just a matter of being at the right place at the right time, but the view is still vivid in my mind more than 40 years later! Wife and I were sitting in a café on a nice sunny Summer day. Waitress/owner was working tables both inside and on the terrace. She was a tall, Mediterranean type dark-haired lady, quite pregnant too. She went out with a tray to serve some dringks outside. As she was walking back in, a blast of wind lifted the front hem of her dress way above waist-level, revealing a beautiful perfectly shaped triangle of dark hair instead of the expected panties! Live, Just right there in front of my eyes, about 15 feet away! I had to tell my wife what I had just witnessed, to which she reacted by saying "No wonder she's pregnant".

Last edited:
Come to think of it, there was also this guy that seemed to be a prude, after all: I was at a bus stop when I saw this middle-aged man sitting in his car, stuck at a red light in lunch hour traffic. He was nonchalantly looking around when I noticed him stroking the tip of his necktie like he was jerking off! No doubt he had his cock inside the necktie (they were quite wide neckties at the time, I think) he was stroking, which was confirmed when I saw part of his cock on an upstroke lol

Last edited:
Years ago I reversed into a parking space in a car park to use my phone. There was a car next to me that had parked nose first. While I was on the phone a Mother of around 35 who was wearing a short summer dress appeared carrying a child in a car chair. I seen her go into the far side rear of the car with the chair and place it on the seat. She then came around to where I could clearly see her. She opened the door and proceeded to climb in. I think she was trying to secure the child’s seat with the cars safety buckles. Her ass was in the air and she must have known I could see right up her skirt. What a sight. She was wearing what looked like a thong and I could clearly see one of her labia lips. She was obviously struggling with the seatbelt, which gave me much longer than I had expected to savour the view. After a few minutes she climbed out the car and closed the door. As she did so she gave me a glance, I believe to see if I had been looking. I must have been drooling as I received a nice smile and again as she drove off. To this day I am kicking myself that I did not go and assist her with the problem seatbelt.

Last edited:
Back