Noticing exhibitionistic people in public?

Well first time in years going to a club for mates bachelor party. I think their is a lot of women who like to show. So many that wearing lingerie basically out and see thru tops that can see their nipples or arss.

It was definitely attention seeking but was funny to watch when the guy they didn't want paying them attention. A lot of women who are 5/10 complaining that the guys outta their league weren't paying attention to them.

I dont miss the the clubbing days. You get to know the women who would sleep a random guys every weekend

misterjelly-q2kqi-43b678.jpg

I mentioned earlier in the thread that I'm a postman and I see many women in various revealing states more and more often the longer I have been doing this particular round.
Well...
There is one woman who usually stops to talk to me whilst walking her dog. She's always been a little flirtatious. On Saturday I posted her a large envelope and she opened the door and asked if I had a larger package for her, I said "no", but then she stooped forward to pick up her envelope letting her breasts swing freely on full display.
Bonus.
Then today when I did have her parcel, I rang her doorbell - a Ring one with camera to see who's at the door - and she answered the door in a thin lacy see though negligée and short silky dressing gown open to her waist. She apologised and said she thought it was her mum....Now call me suspicious, but why would she be dressed like that if she was expecting her mum? and surely she noticed me on the doorbell camera.
Exhibitionist, I reckon.

I work Human Resources for a retail giant. At times I walk the floor to talk with employees, but I see the customers as well. I’m pretty sure majority of the women I see dress the way they do is to be seen. I try my best not to stare, and a few times I’ve engaged them in friendly conversation, “hello, thank you for coming in”, “ can I help you with anything”.

It's not often that I see a woman who has dressed in her most provocative manner out in the world, showing off what she's got. But when I do, I love it and am usually turned on.

An attractive woman is 100 times more attractive if she has confidence and knows she's got a great figure, or great legs, or a great ass. I think back to a town 'library ball' of several years ago. It was many of the town couples, dressed in their Sunday best. A few of the women who were more in shape were wearing 'the little black dress'.

But there was one woman out of the hundred women there, who wore a white evening dress, slit up the side to reveal her shapely legs, and cut low in front to reveal a most of her DD's and a mile of sexy cleavage. She was smiling and laughing and having a great time with her date (lucky guy). She would 'shimmy-shake' that rack of hers as she was dancing and every male eye was on her. And every female was aware that the men could not keep their eyes off of her.

Lots of bralessness happening lately as it's quite hot and humid (and a very open society).

Passed a girl near the supermarket yesterday, white tank top, small boobs, no bra. Nips poking through. 18 maybe? Appreciated the look though I'm sure she was partly going for simple comfort.

Heavy metal concerts are a safe place to pull that off. You'll get more compliments than dirty looks I'm sure.

Pick one if the older band like Iron Maiden or Metallica where the band members are in their 60s, almost 70s and they're fan base is in their 50s (mostly).
I've been going to rock gigs since the late seventies and braless and flashing your tits has always been a thing, always popular with the men :cool:

Some people are just beautiful in so many ways. You sir, are one of the beautiful people who am I drawn to in life. It matters not what you care for. The fact that you care so much is what we need in this world.
Those are such nice words.

I think that is just what I am here for; to advocate for others and to be an example. But I care little about what other people think of me, I value my integrity and those of others who have it.

Do I look down at a street prostitute in what she is doing because others may look down upon her?

Far from it!

I am concerned she might have addictions that keep her pinned to the curb. So let's work through those, getting her the food that she needs if she is hungry, and out of any addictions. If she finds marriage and kids in the aftermath, great, but she need not look back after twenty years and be ashamed of what she did. We all need a helping hand to better ourselves from time to time.

I remember where I started...

Back