Noticing exhibitionistic people in public?

CurtGiles46

Literotica Guru
I wonder if anyone else feels turned on by this? Noticing people in public who are obviously playing out exhibitionistic desires.

When I was a high school senior, one of my classes was visited by a female counselor. She had huge breasts and it was impossible to not notice that she had so many blouse buttons undone. She must have known what she was showing. Every male student was looking between the undone buttons of her blouse and enjoying the sight of her exposed bra and massive cleavage.

I still wonder about that counselor even today. Her female coworkers must have known she was getting male students rock hard all day by not buttoning her blouse properly. This exposure possibly made her horny all day and her husband reaped the rewards for that at night when she got home.

A few years ago I was at Lowe's and I saw what appeared to be a married couple , probably early fifties in the store who looked completely out of place. He was dressed nicely and she had on a low cut very short mini dress. I followed them for as long as I could , but needed to get home to work on a project. I don't know if they were there for her to show off , flash, or what ,but I'm thinking they weren't there to buy lumber.

A few years ago I was at Lowe's and I saw what appeared to be a married couple , probably early fifties in the store who looked completely out of place. He was dressed nicely and she had on a low cut very short mini dress. I followed them for as long as I could , but needed to get home to work on a project. I don't know if they were there for her to show off , flash, or what ,but I'm thinking they weren't there to buy lumber.
Maybe looking to pick up some "hard wood".

That could have been us in some respects.

I always dress nice because "you feel how you dress" and so I tend to always wear slacks, a dress shirt, and nice shoes. I always match colors, and my girlfriend does the same with her dresses and skirts. Most of the time we are the best dressed people at a restaurant, church, or even stores like Home Depot.

Even at work, after the workday is done, in the locker room I go from wearing my blue twill work wear, to being dressed like I am the company president.

I am not better than anyone, and in fact, I am very humble in real life, but I am just tired of everyone looking frumpy and wondering why the whole world is on anti-depressants. People treat you how you dress, but I am not upset when people give me smug looks and think I am arrogant. I know I am not that way at all. Nor am I jealous, so look at my girlfriend all you want. It's not something you see often (at least around where I live), so enjoy how she dresses.

To me it is more than just how people dress, but admit that is one indicator for sure.

Like in school we had a 7th grade English teacher that constantly wore skirts and high heels, and by that I mean, 4 out of 5 days a week. She was very thin and easily the best looking teacher of the whole school. For horny teenagers, she was the lust of every guy there, and probably some women too. In any case, she was fired a year later when she was caught having sex in the vice principal's office. Apparently, her husband and his wife were not pleased by the seen sexual union.

But I see it at church too. Like one woman there, every chance she gets she is barefoot, and while we laugh at the "barefoot and pregnant" term, it might be true. The lady... married granted... has five kids. I know its not right to judge, but after 50 years you see trends that are indicators...

Years ago, too many to count, my local record store had a very well endowed clerk who always wore extremely low cut tops. Even on the coldest winter day, there she was. They kept the cash drawer under the counter directly in front of the customer and every time, she would bend at the waist and give you a full on look straight down her blouse as she made change. She'd look you straight in the eye while she was doing it. After the first time surprise, I figured she did it cause she liked to and it was ok with me so win/win!

Around ‘16 or ‘17 BC (Before Covid) we went to see Robert Randolph and the Family Band. If you’re not familiar there is a certain song where Rob is sitting playing a lap steel and pretty young things are encouraged to come up on stage and just kind of hang out. Most give Ol’ Rob a little peck on the cheek and depart so other prettily little things can get their turn.

On this particular night, a very unique looking PLT, was on the rail. She was about 5’2”, thickish muscular legs, blonde pixie cut, no boobs. Like flat as a board. This package was accentuated by a short, short dress that barely covered her cookie and plunged in front to her belly button! How she kept her nipples covered I’ll never know. She was obviously enjoying the show and was subtly drawing attention to herself by dancing and really getting into the music with her two male compatriots.

I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

When “the song” came on, she bounds on stage, hips shaking in time to the music, the sheer fabric just barely covering that flat chest. She kisses Robert and just places her hand on his back, and NEVER gave up her spot! I was in heaven!🤣

Sadly it must be reported the sheer fabric in fact did its job and never revealed a nip slip.🥲

I was filling up the SUV at the gas station with the wife and kids, and as I was about to get my two year-old son out of the car, I glance across cross the pumps and notice this young guy leaving his car and walking into the store. I looked into the car, and his well endowed girlfriend is wearing a button up shirt that’s completely unbuttoned and almost open, as I’m staring at her perfect tits I opened the SUV door not realizing my son is leaning against it, and of course he comes tumbling out all the way to the ground, and starts crying. That’s when my wife starts screaming at me for not paying attention. When I finally look back into the car on the other side of the pumps, this girl had pulled her shirt closed, looked me straight in the eye and mouths, “sorry.”

Years ago, too many to count, my local record store had a very well endowed clerk who always wore extremely low cut tops. Even on the coldest winter day, there she was. They kept the cash drawer under the counter directly in front of the customer and every time, she would bend at the waist and give you a full on look straight down her blouse as she made change. She'd look you straight in the eye while she was doing it. After the first time surprise, I figured she did it cause she liked to and it was ok with me so win/win!
May have been a marketing tool as well.

Summer in key west, hot as the hinges of hell. Almost everyone is stripped down to the bare minimum, trying to beat the Heat. Except, my waitress. She was wearing a Danskin with blue jeans. She had to have been hot. Her face was damp with sweat the Danskin was soaked through. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, or my brain off of that sweaty body.

It didn't hurt sales for sure and the owner did seem to like having female clerks but she was the only one who did that so I tend to think she got a thrill out of it!
I would not want to suggest that it was required by the owner, which would be abusive. And I'm sure she was comfortable with it and enjoyed the attention.
But I'm sure she also knew it was good for business.
You will see this from waitresses and bartenders. It seems fine to me as long as no one is pressured to dress that way. Which can be a fine line, if co-workers do it.

Pre-covid I worked in an office tower in the Downtown area. Our building was attached to a high-rise condominium, and located in front of the two is a free-standing coffee shop. One warm spring day I walked over to get an over-priced coffee, and as I'm heading back to my office two women walk out of the condominium building. One is a gorgeous blonde, nicely tanned wearing a white overall shorts outfit with no shirt underneath. Nearly all of her nicely-shaped breasts were on display. The effect closely resembles this pic.

zita-vass-7.jpg

A few years ago my wife and I were on our way to a swapping weekend at a friends cottage up north. We drove up in my old Jeep which I never have the top on.
My wife decided to wear her Wicked Weasel bikini for the trip. I have never seen so many people try to drive beside us and take pictures.
The bikini is so tiny I’m sure folks thought she was naked at first.
It was a very sexy start to a incredible weekend!

When I was in college, I had a Spanish teacher who must surely have been an exhibitionist. She was from Mexico, appeared to be in her early forties, and had long black hair which could never stay combed, and fabulous curves. She stalked up and down the aisles like a jaguar on the prowl. When she got tired of stalking, she sat on her desk and crossed her legs. Her skirts were so obscenely short that all of us students could see about two inches of white triangle whenever she was sitting down. As you will believe, male students never missed any of her classes and we all tried to find seats as close to her desk as possible. Some of the more innocent students thought she was simply careless, but the girls in the class, who could tell the difference between carelessness and exhibitionistic intent, quickly disillusioned them on that score.

Well I have been the "noticed." Sometimes I've been out in public with a semi chubby. Usually in jeans (sometimes with a blazer on to cover part of it). So it's not sticking straight out but definitely pressed against the jeans and there's an outline.

I worked at a college and female students would look and then give me a big grin. Got smiles from clerks in stores and women on the metro. A couple of times walked around with my gf at the time, she had a dress on with no bra and I was hard as described; we got lots of looks and went back home and fucked like animals.

As for noticing, as I said I worked at a college advising students. Was in my 30s and lots of female students would stop by wearing next to nothing sometimes. They'd sit down to talk, then bend over to get something out of their bag or whatever and boom - no bra. They'd flash me basically. One came around to see something on my computer screen and leaned in and pressed her huge boobs against my shoulder. I was always professional but appreciative if that makes sense. No lewd comments and no shaming. I knew they thought I was cute and were just having a little fun. A couple of times I was even asked out but I couldn't go there, not til they were out of school. Of course if their exhibitionism made me a little hard sometimes I'd stand up to get something from a shelf and they'd get a view - and I'd get a nice smile. Again I stress nothing untoward ever happened, although I did date a couple of them after they left.

Back