Wanted - Cuck scenes

geronimo_appleby

always on the move
hello-hello.

i'm putting together a series of scenes involving cuckold scenarios. i have three firm ideas so far, but could use more.

so far i have:

1 - wife goes out on 'dates' and sends back texts, pics and the occasional video of what she gets up to.

2 - she knows he knows she's lying. wife goes out on the pretense of 'Book Club'. she knows her hubby knows what really happens - they just don't discuss it and pretend there's nothing untoward. he follows and watches his wife in various adventures, rushing home before she gets back. then, feigning ignorance he adds his goo to the mix she's already carrying around.

3 - younger couple - very hot wife. older man seduces them both into the scene.

that's the three ideas i have at the moment. if anyone can help me out by suggesting more, i'd be grateful. i'll even send a pdf or word document of the book when it's all done and published to those whose scenes i write.

(see the Ben E Dorm link in sig to show i can fulfill the promise.)

i'm okay with suggestions here, by PM or even email.

thank you for any assistance.

:)

How about cuck and cuckqueen swingers. Older and younger couple. The cuck could be part of one couple and the cuckqueen part of the other.

How about young innocent couple join a new church.

Over time it becomes clear that it's actually a sex cult and the next initiation is for our wife in the story as she's inducted by the cult leader on the alter in front of an inner circle of elders and her unsuspecting husband.

Will she resist or will the realisation be something that arouses her into submission?

How about young innocent couple join a new church.

Over time it becomes clear that it's actually a sex cult and the next initiation is for our wife in the story as she's inducted by the cult leader on the alter in front of an inner circle of elders and her unsuspecting husband.

Will she resist or will the realisation be something that arouses her into submission?

she realises what's expected before the ceremony, but decides she wants it? ;)

Maybe. It's your story ;)

LOL. well, yeah, but...

it'll have to have a british flavour, since that's what i iz. but it's a possibility. thanks. i'll make a note of your id and let you know of/when it gets put up on amazon - with the pdf/word document sent to you, of course.

it'll be a few months, though. this is a new project and i want to do in excess of 100k words for the whole book.

Here's one { still wondering if something happened }

This is a true account of what happened like 15 years ago . There was this guy that worked with my wife and they became real friendly , to the point where he started calling our house late at night a couple of times a week. I became so jealous but horny too, I went to bed early because of work . I would get up to piss and they would still be on the phone , talking for over an hour every time . I was hurt that she might be cheating . I DID mention him in fantasies and me wife liked the thought of him fucking her, not sure if anything really happened . I can’t help but think even a lunch time blow job or something. I was hurt and scared she bight be cheating on me. BUT!!

Now the cuckold scenes : I still masturbated fantasizing about my wife legs spread in her back seat of her car parked somewhere , and her pantyhose peeled off one leg being fucked by this guy , or him ripping her pantyhose crotch out and fucking her . I would find her pantyhose in the garbage and the cotton crotch soaked with his slimy gooey cum. Maybe an XL condom rapper under the back seat, I’m not that big , only 5 inches when really hard . Still wondering if she did at least suck his cock , she smiles and says your so pervertd .

This is a true account of what happened like 15 years ago . There was this guy that worked with my wife and they became real friendly , to the point where he started calling our house late at night a couple of times a week. I became so jealous but horny too, I went to bed early because of work . I would get up to piss and they would still be on the phone , talking for over an hour every time . I was hurt that she might be cheating . I DID mention him in fantasies and me wife liked the thought of him fucking her, not sure if anything really happened . I can’t help but think even a lunch time blow job or something. I was hurt and scared she bight be cheating on me. BUT!!

Now the cuckold scenes : I still masturbated fantasizing about my wife legs spread in her back seat of her car parked somewhere , and her pantyhose peeled off one leg being fucked by this guy , or him ripping her pantyhose crotch out and fucking her . I would find her pantyhose in the garbage and the cotton crotch soaked with his slimy gooey cum. Maybe an XL condom rapper under the back seat, I’m not that big , only 5 inches when really hard . Still wondering if she did at least suck his cock , she smiles and says your so pervertd .

duly noted. the discovery of the items in the rubbish (sorry, Brit vocab here) works a treat.

this one is going on the list. ;)

If I was going to write a story with this theme, I might start with a young hetero couple who may or may not be aware of their bi side or a dominant or submissive side. They meet an older hetero couple and there’s chemistry. I would make the older man the alpha male and the young woman the alpha female. The younger couple goes to visit the older couple for a weekend of sex.

My Ex was a Cuckold/Dom and used to enjoy watching me have sex with total strangers at 'Swinger and Dungeon' parties x 36 Swinger parties and 4 Dungeon parties over a 18 month period x at these parties the Host was almost always an older alpha male x x x

If I was going to write a story with this theme, I might start with a young hetero couple who may or may not be aware of their bi side or a dominant or submissive side. They meet an older hetero couple and there’s chemistry. I would make the older man the alpha male and the young woman the alpha female. The younger couple goes to visit the older couple for a weekend of sex.

i like the idea, but where's the cuck element? it seems like a group scene - unless i'm missing some vital ingredient in the mix?

My Ex was a Cuckold/Dom and used to enjoy watching me have sex with total strangers at 'Swinger and Dungeon' parties x 36 Swinger parties and 4 Dungeon parties over a 18 month period x at these parties the Host was almost always an older alpha male x x x

i like this 'cause it's from a UK perspective - which isn't vital to any scene. just in case my comment puts someone off making a suggestion.

My wife

I have a couple cuckold scenarios of other men fucking my wife.

1. My wife's place of employment is having a social function. Dinner, dancing , bubbly. My wife ends up dancing and flirting all might with her now ex-GM. Their attraction is obvious and I'm starting to get aroused by it. As the evening winds down my wife tells me "john is coming back to our place for awhile". We have a nightcap and hang at our place but we all know why he's there. He ends up taking my wife upstairs to our bedroom and fucks her.

2. My wife is in the gym most days of the week. Mostly without me. One of those times another man approaches. She impressed by him. He ends up taking her back to his place.

The second scenario I'm predicting will eventually happen. I'd love to hear from any guys wanting to share with me what they'd do with my wife if they were one of these lucky guys above.

I have a couple cuckold scenarios of other men fucking my wife.

1. My wife's place of employment is having a social function. Dinner, dancing , bubbly. My wife ends up dancing and flirting all might with her now ex-GM. Their attraction is obvious and I'm starting to get aroused by it. As the evening winds down my wife tells me "john is coming back to our place for awhile". We have a nightcap and hang at our place but we all know why he's there. He ends up taking my wife upstairs to our bedroom and fucks her.

2. My wife is in the gym most days of the week. Mostly without me. One of those times another man approaches. She impressed by him. He ends up taking her back to his place.

The second scenario I'm predicting will eventually happen. I'd love to hear from any guys wanting to share with me what they'd do with my wife if they were one of these lucky guys above.

scene 1 is on the list. thanks for the input.

Have the wife make her husband strip naked, and then she duct tapes his arms to his side. (I like duct tape.) She puts a leash around his bitch-boy balls and makes him stand in front of her while she sits in an elegant wing-back chair with her legs crossed. Two strong and robust males stand of each side of her chair, naked, with thick erections waiting, and while she tugs on the leash, she alternates back and forth, giving head to one robust guy and then the other, and then back to the other guy, and then to the other...

Have the wife make her husband strip naked, and then she duct tapes his arms to his side. (I like duct tape.) She puts a leash around his bitch-boy balls and makes him stand in front of her while she sits in an elegant wing-back chair with her legs crossed. Two strong and robust males stand of each side of her chair, naked, with thick erections waiting, and while she tugs on the leash, she alternates back and forth, giving head to one robust guy and then the other, and then back to the other guy, and then to the other...

might be an intense, short, stroke scene. i see her dressed in black - shoes, stockings, corset ... the usual ensemble. it's provocative, but not revealing at all. except, perhaps, for a precipitous cleavage? she's subtly made-up and her hair is immaculate.

*noted* thanks. :)

hello-hello.

i'm putting together a series of scenes involving cuckold scenarios. i have three firm ideas so far, but could use more.

so far i have:

1 - wife goes out on 'dates' and sends back texts, pics and the occasional video of what she gets up to.

2 - she knows he knows she's lying. wife goes out on the pretense of 'Book Club'. she knows her hubby knows what really happens - they just don't discuss it and pretend there's nothing untoward. he follows and watches his wife in various adventures, rushing home before she gets back. then, feigning ignorance he adds his goo to the mix she's already carrying around.

3 - younger couple - very hot wife. older man seduces them both into the scene.

that's the three ideas i have at the moment. if anyone can help me out by suggesting more, i'd be grateful. i'll even send a pdf or word document of the book when it's all done and published to those whose scenes i write.

(see the Ben E Dorm link in sig to show i can fulfill the promise.)

i'm okay with suggestions here, by PM or even email.

thank you for any assistance.

:)

I have always Wishedmy wife was into the cuck scene and was a slutty whore at times. She is however, very conservative. Here is one on my fave cuck scenes

My wife know I come home for lunch 2 or 3 days a week. She makes a point of fucking the black mail man or the Hispanic Gardner or the tatted up biker plumber each of those days. As I walk into the house quietly I can hear them in my bedroom. She will be moaning and taking dirty throughout knowing that I'm listening and that she would never do that for me.

P.S. I love your number option

I have always Wishedmy wife was into the cuck scene and was a slutty whore at times. She is however, very conservative. Here is one on my fave cuck scenes

My wife know I come home for lunch 2 or 3 days a week. She makes a point of fucking the black mail man or the Hispanic Gardner or the tatted up biker plumber each of those days. As I walk into the house quietly I can hear them in my bedroom. She will be moaning and taking dirty throughout knowing that I'm listening and that she would never do that for me.

Number one option

i will probably include one scene with n inter-racial mix. it's a touch old and jaded these days, but i suppose the hung black guy has become cliche. still, i could throw one into the book, eh? ;)

thanks for the suggestion. noted. :)

one scene is done in draft. came out at about 9k words. hot mature wife takes on 3 young studs. hubby watches the seduction and subsequent despoiling of his wife before she kicks him out of the hotel room and carries on with her three lovers.

it needs edits, etc. but i'll send it to anyone who'd like to have a look - and perhaps make suggestions.

let me know via pm. include an email addy for me to send the piece out to.

another...

I've got another contribution.

My wife and I are camping. While doing one of the activities (hiking, swimming,etc) we meet a handsome man. The physical attraction between him and my wife is obvious. Later that night I talk my wife into skinny dipping at the nearby lake. When we're both naked in the lake, Mr. Handsome shows up and joins us. Soon I'm all forgotten about. They end up making love on the beach.

I've got another contribution.

My wife and I are camping. While doing one of the activities (hiking, swimming,etc) we meet a handsome man. The physical attraction between him and my wife is obvious. Later that night I talk my wife into skinny dipping at the nearby lake. When we're both naked in the lake, Mr. Handsome shows up and joins us. Soon I'm all forgotten about. They end up making love on the beach.

do they just get to it in front of you?

Back