Exhibitionism Ladies have you ever exposed yourself in public accidentally on purpose

dominatrixjane

Loves Spam
Exhibitionism Ladies have you ever exposed yourself in public accidentally on purpose?

i love to go out on a breezy day

wearing light weight skirt

and no knickers

Last edited:
Interesting thread. And interesting first submission too

Well accidently on purpose of course. Im female. Sometimes it's on accident. Like I'll run to the convienent store with only my v neck white t shirt on and no bra. Or walk to the mail kiosk and I don't wear one. Lots and lots of times I've come out of the shower with the shades up and dried off in the bedroom with the gardeners working. This is a big complex so any number of times I could've been seen in various stages of exposure. So both accidental and accidental on purpose.!

Last edited:
I like it when my skirt blows up in the wind, but I don't do it without panties.

Nothing more exciting then seeing a slip of wardrobe in public. I'm always wondering looking around at the ladies wondering what they have on underneath.

Yes I do. Letting the wind raise my skirt or leaning over allowing my nipples to be seen. Love the feeling it gives me.

I like it when my skirt blows up in the wind, but I don't do it without panties.

I love it when this happens to my wife. I play it like it's no big deal. But it always gives me that nice feeling. Unfortunately she too always has panties on. I'd love for the guys around to get an eyeful.

Yesterday I was in Grimsby (en route to Cleethorpes) when I witnessed a couple of unintentional but delightful panty flashes. It was enough to make me want to go to the toilet for all the wrong reasons. Modern skirts are just too short! I'd really have been in a fix if they'd been commando.

I'm writing on my father's log in, l did this this morning, l was sat on a bench where l walk my dog, l had been having a sexy chat on my phone, my panties were wet so l had taken them off, l saw a neighbour of mine coming over the field with his dog, l deliberately sat with my legs slightly parted, the bench is on a mound so he would be looking up at me. He is well over seventy but that doesn't bother me, my father is 67 and we have fun together. I pretended to be engrossed in my phone but as he got closer l could see by his reaction that he could see right up my skirt, l was tempted to open wider but didn't want him to know l was teasing him. He only hesitated a few seconds, we said hello and he walked on but my pussy was pulsing and my nipples were rock hard. I will definitely do it again.

I'm writing on my father's log in, l did this this morning, l was sat on a bench where l walk my dog, l had been having a sexy chat on my phone, my panties were wet so l had taken them off, l saw a neighbour of mine coming over the field with his dog, l deliberately sat with my legs slightly parted, the bench is on a mound so he would be looking up at me. He is well over seventy but that doesn't bother me, my father is 67 and we have fun together. I pretended to be engrossed in my phone but as he got closer l could see by his reaction that he could see right up my skirt, l was tempted to open wider but didn't want him to know l was teasing him. He only hesitated a few seconds, we said hello and he walked on but my pussy was pulsing and my nipples were rock hard. I will definitely do it again.

This account is gaining momentum :cool:

Wow, you are a teaser!

So sexy and fun....

That sounds so delightfully sexy and fun :)...I hope to get some updates here about future fun times you have...thank you for sharing your fun time too ;)

How fun...

Well accidently on purpose of course. Im female. Sometimes it's on accident. Like I'll run to the convienent store with only my v neck white t shirt on and no bra. Or walk to the mail kiosk and I don't wear one. Lots and lots of times I've come out of the shower with the shades up and dried off in the bedroom with the gardeners working. This is a big complex so any number of times I could've been seen in various stages of exposure. So both accidental and accidental on purpose.!

That sounds like sooo much fun and tremendously exciting...;)

I never seem to have the good fortune to meet ladies keen to reveal themselves to me accidentally. That being said when it comes to noticing women I have a bit of a tin ear. A friend once said to me that a woman could strip naked, complete with nipple tassles and dance in front of me and I would still be clueless.

I'm 6ft 7ins, that has so many advantages when it comes to looking down the front of ladies dresses.

Love the Topic

Nothing makes me feel sexier than "accidentally" exposing myself to another woman or man. My favorite way is to be in a restaurant and just unfold my legs so that a person can see up my skirt. I love doing it and then making eye contact with that person. Generally I get a smile back.... and they get an even greater show after that. I saw a very distinguished mature man sitting several tables fron me recently. He was looking at me....so I indulged him by unfolding my legs for about ten seconds. I had a dark skirt on with light panties so I know he got an eyeful. He just looked me in the eye with a thankful smile. I loved it. Hubby was sitting next to me and didn't have a clue. I told him on the way home about it. It lead to some interesting lovemaking.

memories of a hot X

A couple of decades ago I had a hot girlfriend that was an exhibitionist to the max, especially when when she smoked a little and got high. We would go out clubbing and she always wore the shortest skirts no panties] and sexiest tops [no bra].

It became our routine to start at the strip clubs where the manager would allow her to get on stage and do her thing and had won several amature night shows as once in the spotlight she would go wild and show it all in the most sexy way. Often getting big tips from the guys that the regular girls were envious of.

After hitting a few strip bars, we went to a bar that catered to gay guys and cheating wives. She loved those as when they allowed her to go on stage with as many as 10 'macho guys' dancing and she would be in the middle and ground her tight body against the guys until she actually orgasmed on a few occasions.

One time, there was a choreographed performance and she wore a fishnet top only that showed all underneath the mesh with her erect nipples and they dragged a mattress on stage and I thought......'wow, this may be too much for her and she'll get shy'......but NOT, as she really got into the show that was supposed to be just a mock fuck..............but NOT, as she told me later that a couple of guys actually penetrated her and all fingered her. She even got the head of a couple of guys cocks in her mouth for a quick suck. All the time she was showing off, she kept her eyes on mine and when the evening was over, we would go back to the hotel and get high again and she would give me a private show that ended up with some of the hottest sex I've ever experienced.

I'll never forget my 'Farrah'..............

Nothing makes me feel sexier than "accidentally" exposing myself to another woman or man. My favorite way is to be in a restaurant and just unfold my legs so that a person can see up my skirt. I love doing it and then making eye contact with that person. Generally I get a smile back.... and they get an even greater show after that. I saw a very distinguished mature man sitting several tables fron me recently. He was looking at me....so I indulged him by unfolding my legs for about ten seconds. I had a dark skirt on with light panties so I know he got an eyeful. He just looked me in the eye with a thankful smile. I loved it. Hubby was sitting next to me and didn't have a clue. I told him on the way home about it. It lead to some interesting lovemaking.

Next time in Florida need to know what restaurant you going be at.

What

What could be better! Than a woman who enjoys showing herself off.

A prelude to.....

G

wife

My wife used to be very much into that. She would never admit it and still doesn't.
Her self confidence is not great. She has never felt good about her body but her fears are unfounded.
She would often be at pool parties with rowdy groups. She would avoid a bathing suit due the above issues.
I did notice that she would always wear white shorts (never wears panties) and w white blouse with lacy bra. At some point in the day, rowdiness always resulted in her getting thrown into the pool. She would emerge virtually naked.
She would stay that way openly showing her large dark nipples and shaved pussy. If she got too dried out, she would always end up finding a way to get tossed in again.
She still will not admit to me that she did this on purpose or liked it???

Back