Sex during menstruation period

Scotchlander

Always horny
How do ladies and couples deal with this?

I am male and many years ago had a very bad initial experience that has probably scared me for life.

While having sex, I got the girl to sit on my face as she loved that as much as I did, if not more.

As expected she cum good on my face and dismounted. Next minute she says ‘omg! I’m sorry. You had better go see yourself in the mirror’

On checking myself in the bathroom mirror, I was met with something out of a horror movie. My face was covered in blood 😱 and it sort of freaked me out a bit, but I soon washed up and told her not to worry.

Since then I am not that keen on having sex with females who are on their periods. Probably my loss.

So now if a female who wants sex during her period, I insist on no oral sex on her and have the sex under a running shower.

So how do ladies and couples deal with this? Do you totally refrain or carry on regardless?

Last edited:
Only intentionally done it once, knowing she wasn't done. She was oddly horny and needed it. Put a towel down and she loved every second of it. Wasn't as messy as I thought. The other times I like to joke that fucked her period out of hiding. Dick came out with a little blood on it but no biggie. She won't let me me go down on her if she thinks she's near it one way or another.

I've never had a problem with period sex. It was always whatever she was comfortable with. For some, it hurt and we abstained. For a couple it relieved some of their symptoms, and we never broke stride. I've licked clits but have never gone all the way down on a woman while on her period.

One gf couldn't wait to fuck on her period, and always asked me how it felt rubbing against her tampon. It felt pretty damn good, tbh. Sometimes she had two in, they'd cradle my cock and, oh good lord....

The best experience however, was, different gf, and was getting over it. We were using a diaphragm for birth control. She wanted to put one in. I said, let me! So, she started guiding me. Just pull on that string there. Ok. You can pull a little harder. Oh gawd she said, as she shuddered a little bit.

There was a tiny drop of blood on it. Ok. Get that tube. Take the diaphragm, hold it like that. Spread that around the edges. Ok. Good. Now fold it, and put it in me.

Like this? as I was extending my fingers inside her. Oh, yessss..... I cupped her Mons with the heel of my hand. Oh gawd....let me check....She came again when she put her own fingers in to check the placement. She left them in there a little longer than I thought was necessary, but watching that was riveting for me, so....

We got it situated, she had me lay back, said that was the hottest thing a guy'd ever done to her, and we proceeded to fuck each other's brains out.

I have no problem with period PIV sex, but prefer to not give oral during that time. My ex-wife liked period sex, because it eased her cramps. My 2 current partners aren't interested in sex on their periods, and that's fine too.

Only intentionally done it once, knowing she wasn't done. She was oddly horny and needed it. Put a towel down and she loved every second of it. Wasn't as messy as I thought. The other times I like to joke that fucked her period out of hiding. Dick came out with a little blood on it but no biggie. She won't let me me go down on her if she thinks she's near it one way or another.
We would have sex during her period. Towels on the bed to not stain the sheets and we were good to go.

A contraceptive diaphragm can be used to deal with the menses. Sex during menstruation can sometimes be the reward for both parties for having survived the pain and drama of PMDD.

I have done it several times before and it was usually when we were both very horny and could not wait until she was off her period. We just had her lay on a towel as mentioned above and went to it.

I did oral once and she tasted sour during that time. I had her lay face up on a towel when I went down on her. She had an orgasm and very little blood came out. I didn't say anything about her taste but I was so horny and wanted to please her I continued.
ES

Had sex the usual way, put a towel underneath us just in case. Shower afterward (which can be fun). No oral though, wife won't allow me to go down during her period. I did have a girlfriend at one time who switched to anal during her period, to avoid the whole issue.

She refused to have sex during her period when she was dating others in college. After we married and wanted to have sex at least once every day, her period did not stop us. After a few years, we decided to find an alternative to actual intercourse during her period, and we have avoided sex at that time evef since.

My wife used to get extra horny during her period. Red towels on the bed and we were good to go. No oral, though.

She told me once about her stoner college roommate who once had sex with a guy during her period and left her tampon in because she forgot it was in. No word on how it affected the experience for either

I have done it a couple of times. I was the other man with my first gf after she was married, and the first time we had had sex her period literally started as I was inside her, no big deal flip the mattress. Second time I am having an affair with my college gf, and when I went down on her (she had told me beforehand), I was presented with a tampon string - again no big deal.

My wife used to get extra horny during her period. Red towels on the bed and we were good to go. No oral, though.

She told me once about her stoner college roommate who once had sex with a guy during her period and left her tampon in because she forgot it was in. No word on how it affected the experience for either
Ex-gf and I regularly had sex with tampons in place. Occasionally one would get "lost" but we always found it. She was also extra horny, and found the sex did wonders for her cramps.

At times, she had 2 tampons in place, and they would cradle my cock, with a completely different texture for me to thrust into. I never lasted too long then....

Back