Sex during menstruation period

I am not sure of the definition: "a lot", but I have done it quite a bit. A lot of women get really turned on during their periods and I have found it is more about them knowing you are comfortable with it, then them. Once they are convinced that you really don't mind; they are all in.

For sex, a towel on the bed works just fine. If it is a really heavy time for them, that is when we just did other things like her giving me a blowjob or handjob.

As for oral sex: I admit I have done that a few times. For us, we just inserted a tampon while I concentrated my tongue on her clit, and used my fingers on her outer labia for simulation. It was nice to show them that I would take care of their sexual needs anywhere, and yes... at any time.

How do ladies and couples deal with this?

I am male and many years ago had a very bad initial experience that has probably scared me for life.

While having sex, I got the girl to sit on my face as she loved that as much as I did, if not more.

As expected she cum good on my face and dismounted. Next minute she says ‘omg! I’m sorry. You had better go see yourself in the mirror’

On checking myself in the bathroom mirror, I was met with something out of a horror movie. My face was covered in blood 😱 and it sort of freaked me out a bit, but I soon washed up and told her not to worry.

Since then I am not that keen on having sex with females who are on their periods. Probably my loss.

So now if a female who wants sex during her period, I insist on no oral sex on her and have the sex under a running shower.

So how do ladies and couples deal with this? Do you totally refrain or carry on regardless?,

I am male and many years ago had a very bad initial experience that has probably scared me for life.

While having sex, I got the girl to sit on my face as she loved that as much as I did, if not more.

As expected she cum good on my face and dismounted. Next minute she says ‘omg! I’m sorry. You had better go see yourself in the mirror’

On checking myself in the bathroom mirror, I was met with something out of a horror movie. My face was covered in blood 😱 and it sort of freaked me out a bit, but I soon washed up and told her not to worry.

Since then I am not that keen on having sex with females who are on their periods. Probably my loss.

So now if a female who wants sex during her period, I insist on no oral sex on her and have the sex under a running shower.

So how do ladies and couples deal with this? Do you totally refrain or carry on regardless?
I never had a problem with that. Most of the women I’ve been with were extremely horny when menstruating. The blood wasn’t a problem for me either during penetration or orally. The orgasms they had were more intense & quite often multiple. The trade off between the blood & pleasuring them to the extent they came was negligible.

There was this crazy hot mom very sexual and a total submissive. She was on her period and we still did it. God she can give head.

A very beautiful woman and I had shared an attraction for many years, yet we were with other partners. We unexpectedly ran into each other at a public meeting and she asked me to her home, saying her husband was away. Once inside I dropped to my knees, about to nuzzle her "Y"; she told me she was having her period. (I said it didn't matter, that my sisters had been uninhibited growing up, and that my initial female partner was menstruating the first time we had intercourse so there would be little chance of pregnancy.) This woman's husband would literally not touch her during her time. It was a profound shift of what she assumed was even possible for her. We stayed lovers behind the scenes for years, and always found a way to cum together when she was bleeding, usually at the home of a common friend who was happy -- and turned-on herself -- providing us a hideaway. Did so love her scent and extra wetness, and the fact that she loved it and felt liberated. Period.

My wife and I generally did anal while she was on her period. No sex the first two days (cramps too severe and heavy flow), then anal the rest of the week.

I did have a few period sex incidents with other women. One time I was visiting my home town after being away for several years. I ran into a woman I had known for many years, but never hooked up with for one reason or another. Well, the two of us were both horny as hell that night. We were making out on the dance floor, and when the club closed she invited me back to the hotel room she and her friend had booked for an after hours party. She warned me that she was on her period. I was so horny I didn't care, despite prior aversions to period sex. I got to the room and found her, her friend, and a couple other guys already there. We smoked some weed, the friend paired off with the guy she invited, and eventually his friend got the message that he was the odd one out and left. We got into bed and fucked like crazy. There was blood everywhere. The bed looked like a murder scene when I left the next morning.

Another time the wife and I were at a swing club playing in one of the upstairs rooms. It was extremely dark--we could barely see each other unless we were within a few feet. A couple joined us, and before long the ladies were busy kissing, sucking tits, and fingering each other's pussies. The other woman was very orgasmic, and really responded to my wife sucking her tits and playing with her pussy. After a while the other husband and my wife paired off while I paired off with his wife. We fucked for a while, and after everyone was satisfied my wife and I got up to head to the locker room. We dropped our towels and immediately saw that my groin area was bloody, as were her hands, arms and even her face. We were extremely confused, very concerned, and uncomfortable until we realized the other wife had probably started her period while we were upstairs playing with each other. We weren't happy, but all things considered it wasn't the worst case scenario.

I got a hot wife to ride my face. She loved it and cum good.

When she got off she screamed and said I better go check myself in the mirror.

My face was like something out of a horror movie. Blood everywhere.

Looking back, I did think she tasted different 🙈

Slower and gentler and always in bed. Normally start with me on my back to get warmed up and she sets the pace. Roll around for a slow burn missionary when she’s ready and then carefully going to climax.
I wear a rubber and at least one towel under us in bed.

When we met my first wife adamant that there would be no sex when she was "on", though she often got super horny towards the end and couldn't wait. Then we went away for my fortieth birthday, no kids, and she came on as the break started. She was the one whom insisted that we should have sex, despite it being day two, she absolutely loved it so from then on it became a regular thing for us.

Comment les femmes et les couples gèrent-ils cela ?

Je suis un homme et j'ai vécu il y a de nombreuses années une très mauvaise première expérience qui m'a probablement fait peur à vie.

Pendant que je faisais l'amour, j'ai fait asseoir la fille sur mon visage car elle aimait ça autant que moi, sinon plus.

Comme prévu, elle a bien joui sur mon visage et est descendue de cheval. La minute suivante, elle dit 'oh mon dieu !' Je suis désolé. Tu ferais mieux d'aller te voir dans le miroir'

En me regardant dans le miroir de la salle de bain, j'ai découvert quelque chose qui sortait d'un film d'horreur. Mon visage était couvert de sang 😱 et cela m'a un peu fait flipper, mais je me suis vite lavé et je lui ai dit de ne pas s'inquiéter.

Depuis, je n’ai plus vraiment envie d’avoir des relations sexuelles avec des femmes qui ont leurs règles. Probablement ma perte.

Alors maintenant, si une femme veut des relations sexuelles pendant ses règles, j'insiste pour qu'elle ne fasse pas de sexe oral et je fais l'amour sous une douche courante.

Alors, comment les femmes et les couples gèrent-ils cela ? Est-ce que vous vous abstenez totalement ou continuez malgré tout ?
Aucun problème pour nous, nous baisons pendant ses règles en anal et en vaginale et même cunnilingus ça ne me gène pas ni elle ni moi.
J'ai même pu constater qu'en partouzes ma femme avait un succès particulier quand elle saignait.
Pour celles où ceux que ça gêne pensez à la sodomie , ça règle le problème.

Our first time she was on her period.
I pulled her tampon out with my teeth and went down on her, then I fucked her with all the fumbling enthusiasm of an inepxerienced 20 year old.
It was great.
Didn't make a big mess either.

I’ve always had sex on my period. Great for cramps and fantasticly sensitive and aroused while bleeding. Not a taboo to me and not something dirty. No big deal as far as the ick factor; you can also wear a disc shaped menstrual cup that covers cervix like a diaphragm. Showers, towels, and an open mind. One of my best sexy stories and memories is about sex while menstruating.

Last edited:
Not my favorite, but not a big deal either.

Did take a GF's virginity while she had her period. We had been trying to find enough time alone, and it started just before we could get together. It might have been a little messy anyway. She ended up cumming during her first time, which I thought was a pretty big deal.

So how do ladies and couples deal with this? Do you totally refrain or carry on regardless?
I agree no oral for her during her period but only sex in a shower with running water is excessive. I feel it’s strictly up to her. If she doesn’t object, put a couple towels down and enjoy. I’d recommend missionary. Her on top or doggy can get really
messy. Otherwise, so what if you get a little messy. She endures more every month. A little soap and water and all is good.

Love that time of the month, the messier the better, I had an affair with a woman who loved it, we timed it once perfectly, she was right in the middle of her period. I had butterflies I was so excited, she let me lick her clit while gently pulling the tampon string, then I removed her soaked tampon and fingered her, I loved the feeling of the hot menstrual juices on my fingers and the mess we made as it ouzed out. It was a very erotic special time.

I think it's great that we're having open conversations about this topic. Everyone's experience with sex during menstruation is different, and there's no one-size-fits-all answer. I appreciate your perspective on being comfortable with it. Trust and communication are key in any intimate relationship, and if both partners are on the same page and comfortable, then why not? Regarding the article https://periuod.com/period-and-sex, it's fascinating how sex can potentially affect menstrual timing. I think it's essential to educate ourselves about these things. It's always helpful to have more information to make informed decisions.

Back