pineapple juice

txwife594

Literotica Guru
I was talking to a friend the other day and she said if guys drink pineapple juice their cum will taste better. Has anyone ever heard of this? Is there anything else that would make his cum taste better. Thanks

I was talking to a friend the other day and she said if guys drink pineapple juice their cum will taste better. Has anyone ever heard of this? Is there anything else that would make his cum taste better. Thanks

Yes.....its all about intake......it works with women as well...

yes it works , get him to avoid spicy foods and eat plenty of fruit and his cum will taste sweeter .
keep him away from curry and chili and avoid asparagus .

i am a sissy slut and proud to be owned by willingtobeused.

Yes, very true for males and females.
Also......CHOCOLATE!!!!!
Eat enough and ladies, your pussy will taste like chocolate!

Eat like (2) 8oz yogurts a day for about 3-4 days when you are feeling like your natural fragrance is off.
It helps.

From experience this does work, along with other fruit juices.. Generally a healthy diet, no alcohol, no coffee and plenty of water works really well..

Me and an ex boyfriend experimented with this....and it's not so much what you can eat to make it taste better....it's more like what you cut out....salt, alcohol, asparagus, processed foods....basically if you eat very clean it helps...we tried and it made a noticeable difference for him....he said he didn't notice one on me, but heoves the taste of my pussy to begin with! Lol

Dark Chocolate, Water and and Orange Juice.

what to cut - meat , onion , garlic, herbs ,
potato.

I agree with 99% of the comments. The only thing I do have a doubt on, but with a caveat is potato's. I don't believe it is so much the potato so much as it is the salt, pepper and other things we tend to dress potato's up with. Example is mashed potato's seemed to have no effect , but then that was not part of hubbys daily diet. I think all of them take a little time and steady diet of good fresh foods and juices. Which we ate a lot of. :D

pineapple juice as well as others.....though try or avoid really acidic juices. Lemonade they'll work Not as well as the more naturally sweet flavors. that is why pineapple works so well. If possible, eat pineapple rather than just the juice

I hear that beer is not good for you if you want yummy cum. The higher the hop content (like an IPA), the ranker the flavor. But aside from being on the producing end, not the consuming one, I can't verify that.

Txwife are you trying to tell me to change my diet.... You have never complained before...

What are the best things for men and women to intake for taste

A zero salt, zero artificial sweetner diet.

The best tasting lover I had never drank soda or coffee, never ate salt, etc. He ate a lot of fruit and vegetables and had a low fat diet, too.

I hear that beer is not good for you if you want yummy cum. The higher the hop content (like an IPA), the ranker the flavor. But aside from being on the producing end, not the consuming one, I can't verify that.

In high school I had a boyfriend who drank nothing but Mt. Dew. (I don't think he knew what milk or water were. :rolleyes: ) He had the foulest tasting spunk known to man.

Back