Do you enjoy playing with balls?

What if, hypothetically, a woman had one guy standing, spread eagle, with a five pound bag of sugar hanging from his balls, while she kisses, and caresses, and worships another guy's larger, more powerful balls as that guy sits on a couch nearby?

What does that say about that woman?

It says "She's my kind of woman!" :)
 
I agree 100%....Don't mind them swatted gently, but don't punch them.. But I love having them squeezed very firmly and tugged on.... make them ache!!!

Ah, but what a good ache it is! Two of my favorites are when she flicks them with her fingers and slaps them around, and when she takes a ball between her fingers and thumb with each hand and massages them with increasing pressure. She’s never in a hurry and loves doing it to me.
 
I love having someone fondle, lick and suck my balls while rubbing the underside of my cock on their face.
 
I definitely need a light touch. Caressing and fondling rather than squeezing! And preferably on a warm day when my scrotum is soft and loose. I wonder whether the ladies prefer a compact pouch or a saggy hanging one. :cool:
 
Last edited:
There’s nothing that I enjoy more than laying in bed on my back with my legs spread wide so my wife can be comfortable between them, making small talk about the day’s happenings. Eventually she will reach down and start playing with my balls, sometimes while still talking. I love to watch her handle them, squeezing just right, stretching them out, slapping or tapping them, kind of warming them up. Very gently at first, but increasing in intensity until I can’t help but make a little noise, which she loves. When she gets one in each hand and increases her attentions on them I know that she’s enjoying herself and I’m not sure how long she intends to play with them or exactly what she’s going to feel like doing to them.
 
Of I course I like have my balls played with... kissed, licked, sucked. They are part of my genitals. It's like asking a woman if she likes her vulva played with.

In my past experiences some (not all) women seem to avoid them and I am not sure if it's inexperience, fear of causing pain, or simply they don't like to play with them.
 
Of I course I like have my balls played with... kissed, licked, sucked. They are part of my genitals. It's like asking a woman if she likes her vulva played with.

In my past experiences some (not all) women seem to avoid them and I am not sure if it's inexperience, fear of causing pain, or simply they don't like to play with them.

Ladies, what do you think? Do you avoid them all together because you’re just not comfortable playing with your man’s balls because you never have, don’t want to cause pain or just don’t like to do it? If you are an avid ball player, tell us what you like to do to them. Do you enjoy hearing his reaction when you’re working on them, and is that a turn on for you?
 
My wife enjoys playing with my balls, I usually have a ring around them so they are nice and tight sticking out there, she sucks on one at a time, I love it, she also will paddle them with our wooden paddle, not real hard nice taps, not enough to cause damage.When she sucks on them it is very pleasurable, also, when I have the right wrap around on them we stick them in her pussy, she rubs her clit as I move them in and out
 
I never paid them that much attention until I hooked up with a guy who happened to have very large and very sensitive balls. The was a time when we were apart for a couple of weeks and when I saw him he said he'd been "saving" his orgasm for me the whole time and his balls felt like they were going to explode. He pulled down his pants to show me and, first as a joke, I started "milking his balls" without even touching his penis. He was very turned on by it and told me it felt good, so I kept on going. Meanwhile, he got an enormous erection and I kept acting like I was going to take it in my mouth, but didn't. I kept "milking" until he had a big orgasm and came all over my clothes. After that we did it a couple more times, although I learned my lesson and got naked first.
 
Mine are incredibly sensitive, when they are played with in just the right way.....it drives me absolutely crazy.
 
What about ball surfing?

Anyone ever experienced this? A hot tongue flicking around your balls while receiving deep throat?

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58ce636f63301

I asked my wife to try it, but she can barely deep throat my, very average sized, cock as it is. Whenever she tried to stick her tongue forward it just led to gagging/choking. But she did try, bless her!

I think that a woman who mastered this trick wouldn't have any trouble holding on to a man!
 
Back
Top