Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erodicus

Really Experienced
I’m interested in how lovers regard their partner’s balls.

The male fascination with a woman’s breasts seems universal and ubiquitous. That interest is shown abundantly in literature, in art and in the media. But, by comparison, there seem to be few similar expressions of interest in the male scrotum and its contents.

So, as a lover, what level of interest, curiosity or fascination do you have about your man’s balls? Do seeing them and fondling them turn you on? If so, how do you show that to him? Do you ever express a level of adoration or veneration for his balls?

[ material prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
As a guy, I've never considered balls as a very attractive. A nice hard cock can be very photogenic. But if I'm taking a picture of myself, I usually pull my balls out of the shot to reveal more cock.

[ material prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m interested in how lovers regard their partner’s balls.

The male fascination with a woman’s breasts seems universal and ubiquitous. That interest is shown abundantly in literature, in art and in the media. But, by comparison, there seem to be few similar expressions of interest in the male scrotum and its contents.

So, as a lover, what level of interest, curiosity or fascination do you have about your man’s balls? Do seeing them and fondling them turn you on? If so, how do you show that to him? Do you ever express a level of adoration or veneration for his balls?

View attachment 2316302
It's the first thing I go for, like an orca on Great White liver.
Goodness the diversity of shapes and sizes, the tight, the plump, the hanging!
To heft, to hold, to brush my lips, perchance to nuzzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back