Comment on a story posted by Digmoo

ILienBagby

Experienced
The cowardly Digmoo did not allow comments to his story, "She works late on Wednesday" which story was posted today. This story seriously violates Literotica guidelines. Its Tags are NOT ACCURATE. The story itself is an utterly unredeeming exercise in thoughtlessness First of all---The Literotica editor who permitted digimoo's "She Works Late On Wednesday" failed on his job and failed miserably (the tags not even close to accurate and part of the story totally disregards Literotica guidelines. The story is worse than disgusting....its characters ignore their own agreements, never question what is happening, no matter how sick or no matter what the implications are for further depravitous activity. If the story stands as a metaphotg for how the English upperclass conducts its business, this reader would prefer doing business with Kim Jung Un!

Then, instead of bitching about it in the bulletin board, report the story like you're supposed to.

Unless the story and its tags have been edited, I can't see the problem.

It is typical 'Loving Wives' fare, and comments seem to be allowed.

It isn't the sort of story I like, but I can see that it would be popular with some.

Unless the story and its tags have been edited, I can't see the problem.

It is typical 'Loving Wives' fare, and comments seem to be allowed.

It isn't the sort of story I like, but I can see that it would be popular with some.

That was exactly my reaction on first read-through, but on page 3 it wanders into bestiality for a paragraph. Easy to miss if you're bored and skimming by then, as I was.

That was exactly my reaction on first read-through, but on page 3 it wanders into bestiality for a paragraph. Easy to miss if you're bored and skimming by then, as I was.

So was I - missing it and bored because a typical Loving Wives story doesn't appeal...

Back