Ever fantisized or actually been stripped by strangers

Is it a weird fantasy to have. I've had this fantasy for a long time. Being caught some where even in a public place where I'm surrounded by strange men who slowly strip, fondle and have there way with me. I guess the feeling of being helpless to stop them is what turns me on. Do other woman havethe same thoughts. I love stories about this fantasy and love it whenI get PMs about me this way. Anyone have comments on this or an actual situation that happened to you??

I was stripped by strangers on a beach holiday and they all had sex with me

I was tied to a St Andrews Cross in a crowded bar that was there for a little light bondage fun. I was wearing leather pants and was joking about how the strap didn't hurt that much. I guess I was bragging too much because this chick started undoing my pants and before I knew it she had pulled them down to my ankles. My wife handed her the strap and I bragged no more while everyone laughed as she beat my bare ass bright red.

I knew a married couple that would do that, sometimes with other couples.
They would go into the largest theater room, kiss, then hubby would hand out condoms to every man there and watch her clothes & purse while she stripped and had 10 pairs of hands running over her body, two cocks in her at all times, and a crowd of men stroking, fucking, switching off, cumming in her, on her, inside her.

She would go for three hours and have a dozen guys each cum twice.

This is unexpectedly so incredibly hot

OMG I'm getting hot reading this. I can't believe I'm being displayed like this and it is making me wet! My nipples are very sensitive and they are being touched my a stranger. Mine are getting harder by the minute!

Is there more to this story? Has anyone ever been in a situation similar to this? Want to tell us about it.

I haven't had the experience of being stripped by strangers, but the idea of it happening to me is quite arousing, so long as it is done in a non violent way.

I fantasize about being stripped often.
Usually I'm with a single woman who I lose control of my clothing to.
Things start off casually, but I quickly find myself at a disadvantage,
she can tell I like it despite my shyness and I haven't the will to stop it.
She's not a stranger, but it's close.

A variation of this fantasy I've had might involve strangers.
I get invited to my party, but unbeknownst to me, I'm more of a party favor.
It's all women, and just like above I slowly start losing control.
They strip me down here and there until I find myself naked around
a bunch of fully clothed women.

Oh, I like this! It is very close to some of my fantasies.

I've always wondered what would happen to me if hubby took me to one of those theaters. Has anyone been there with a husband or a boyfriend and had something happen?

My wife has gone with me on several occasions. I've never been to an ABS where the involvement of the woman isn't strictly up to her.

We've had a lot of very nice interactions in there and was just discussing the other night in bed about going back soon.

My wife has gone with me on several occasions. I've never been to an ABS where the involvement of the woman isn't strictly up to her.

We've had a lot of very nice interactions in there and was just discussing the other night in bed about going back soon.

Want to tell us about some of your experiences there?

I was stripped and fucked in a pub recently by 4 guys.

Please tell us the story. What prompted them to do this. How many people were there? Some details. Did you want them to? Did you tease them? Were you restrained?

I haven't had the experience of being stripped by strangers, but the idea of it happening to me is quite arousing, so long as it is done in a non violent way.

I agree with you. I wouldn't want to be harmed but forced into it would be alright!!

Is it a weird fantasy to have. I've had this fantasy for a long time. Being caught some where even in a public place where I'm surrounded by strange men who slowly strip, fondle and have there way with me. I guess the feeling of being helpless to stop them is what turns me on. Do other woman havethe same thoughts. I love stories about this fantasy and love it whenI get PMs about me this way. Anyone have comments on this or an actual situation that happened to you??

Hello Lucy, I'm Lucy as well :) pleased to meet you. I have had similar fantasies accept I'm in the wilderness and find myself surrounded by a group of strange but powerful women who have their breasts and vaginas exposed but have on boots and masks and they tear my clothes off. Ripping them off leaving only tattered knicker elastic around my thighs and waist and my socks on my feet as I desperately try to cover my vagina and breasts but they command me to expose myself to them and I'm helpless to deny them. So I comply and they touch me everywhere until I'm begging them to carry me off to their lair and keep me as their servant.

My fantasies are less about being forcibly stripped and more about being told to strip. For example:

I'm standing at the front of a conference room filled with colleagues and clients of both sexes. We're all dressed in our normal work attire -- business suits, nice dresses. Just as I'm starting my presentation, my boss (who's also a woman) interrupts me. Have I forgotten that I'm supposed to give my presentation naked?

Nervously, I start undressing. As I take off each piece of clothing I fold it and place it neatly on the table in front of me. Everyone is watching me. When get down to just my bra and panties, a low murmur of conversation ripples through the room. "Is she really going to do this? Oh my God, I think she is!"

I unhook my bra and slip it off my shoulders, keeping one arm crooked across my chest so I'm not totally exposed. Then I tug my panties down and let them drop around my ankles. I cover my crotch with my other hand. My cheeks are hot. I'm so humiliated.

My boss tells me to put my hands down at my sides and I do as she says, forcing them down so everyone can see my naked body--my hard little nipples, the dark wedge of hair between my legs. She tells me to put one foot up on the table so everyone can see my pussy. So everyone can see how wet I am.

She orders me to masturbate for them. I slip two fingers inside, and start working them in and out. The sound of my wet pussy echos off the conference room walls. I hear one of the women say "I had no idea she was such a slut." All the men are hard. I can see their hard cocks through their trousers.

I masturbate until I come, my naked body jerking. I cry out, and drop to my knees on the floor. Then, one by one the men come up and unzip their flies so I can suck them off ... .

Back