Get Your Geek On

We already have the Superheroes Wanted thread, but I wanted to expand things to include any and all fandoms. Superheroes are more than welcome, but anything related to any fandom, be it science fiction, fantasy, urban fantasy, or whatever, is welcomed and wanted here!

I’ll start off with something movie related. Jurassic Park, anyone?

Attachments

• D52CC033-8D29-49AA-B624-2905B13A1FC6.jpg
    D52CC033-8D29-49AA-B624-2905B13A1FC6.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,491
We already have the Superheroes Wanted thread, but I wanted to expand things to include any and all fandoms. Superheroes are more than welcome, but anything related to any fandom, be it science fiction, fantasy, urban fantasy, or whatever, is welcomed and wanted here!

I’ll start off with something movie related. Jurassic Park, anyone?

Dinosaurs cause an involuntary roar in me :cattail:

It’s not a Dick in a Box.....

Attachments

• 44452F72-2738-4B45-B59D-5D488EFCF39E.jpg
    44452F72-2738-4B45-B59D-5D488EFCF39E.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
Is that how you lure the ladies to your basement? I was kind of hoping to see the firehouse pole first.

Well, the pole is the selling point of the whole thing. Are you sure you don’t want to see the unlicensed nuclear accelerator on my back first?

Attachments

• 7AB27FA8-744C-40E0-A360-53DA3F397084.jpg
    7AB27FA8-744C-40E0-A360-53DA3F397084.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
I need to know who you hooked up with at the party... was it a compete crossing of genres? :cattail:

No genre crossing. Both of my other partners were there and I hooked up with them. Not at the same time, though. One was wearing a cat onesie, the other a party dress.

An occasional playmate of mine is putting together a Janine costume, somthe mext time I see her we’ll be having some naughty, nerdy fun.

No genre crossing. Both of my other partners were there and I hooked up with them. Not at the same time, though. One was wearing a cat onesie, the other a party dress.

An occasional playmate of mine is putting together a Janine costume, somthe mext time I see her we’ll be having some naughty, nerdy fun.

So there was no ghostbuster fucking a ghost? Do you object to a woman that giggles during sex... because that scenario might send me over the edge...

(psst - I resisted casting myself as the stay puff marshmallow man... progress of sorts...)

So there was no ghostbuster fucking a ghost? Do you object to a woman that giggles during sex... because that scenario might send me over the edge...

(psst - I resisted casting myself as the stay puff marshmallow man... progress of sorts...)

No Ghostbuster fucking a ghost. Not yet anyway ;) Next year an occasional playmate of mine will be visiting for a convention and dressing up as the Ghostbuster’s secretary Janine, so we’ll be doing some role play there.

Giggling during sex doesn’t bother me if it means you’re enjoying yourself. Why would you be Stay-Puft? I could see you as an alluring specter, luring in unsuspecting mortals with her unearthly beauty and charm.

Back