StackeyDreams.....of Teasing Even MORE 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!

What a nice welcome back! :) Thanks you guys! And girls!

You all make this girl feel special, sexy and welcome. :heart:

You are special

What a nice welcome back! :) Thanks you guys! And girls!

You all make this girl feel special, sexy and welcome. :heart:

You are sexy and special.... and your sexy eyes are just amazing.

Still dreaming about having you laying in front of the fire place on the floor legs spread wide and straddling my shoulder as our eyes locked while I licked and suck your clit till you cum in my mouth......

hmmmmmm

I just wanted to say hi to one of the most amazing and sexiest woman I have ever seen here on lit.
Some of your photos are among my most favorite all time here.....:heart::heart:

I hope you are well dear S.......:heart::heart:

Thanks all you awesome, sweet pervs! Maybe sometime soon I'll take some new pics. It's been awhile......."but I can still...remember just the way you taste." Lyrics anyone? :p:

A couple oldie but goodie pics of a playful kitty.

Off to proof read another chapter in a super Hot story that a friend is writing. I'm sure that my pussy will be aching for some fun this evening.

Attachments

• body stocking 7_20180404192036028.jpg
    body stocking 7_20180404192036028.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 31
  • body stocking 6_20180404192054022.jpg
    body stocking 6_20180404192054022.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 31

Off to proof read another chapter in a super Hot story that a friend is writing. I'm sure that my pussy will be aching for some fun this evening.

After looking at these, my cock is aching for some fun. Wow.

You can proof read my story anytime!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I just love that body of yours. I could play with it for hours.

I remember those like yesterday. still luscious as ever.

Doesn't matter whether they're oldies. I don't know how anyone could get tired of pictures like those.

Let's go camping!

Cool that you found my thread and you seem to be fun as well!:cool: Let's venture into the forest together one day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back