Justanother superfluous sequel. Move along, nothing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justadesperatewifeandmom

digital demi-god
Well damn, I got moderated again. I was enjoying the whole naughty breaking the rules feeling, now what, tear off mattress tags, speed, eat food past its best buy date? Oh, who am I kidding, I already eat food past its best buy date and speed.

For those that don't know me already, I am basically your average everyday middle aged rural chick. I am in my 40s, married, a mom to a 1st grader, a career woman, a computer geek. I am just the everyday mom next door coming home from work, chasing her chickens into their coop, and making a quick and easy dinner for the family. Well, except for a couple of things. I love trying new things and having new experiences. I enjoy being totally dorkilicious, pushing the boundaries of the status quo, and a long time exhibitionist in one form or another. If something seems like a crazy idea, I’ve probably been there and done that. Like Dad always said, if it ain’t trouble, it ain’t fun. Feel free to ask me questions and just discuss random shit here, I don't bite (hard). Funny is always preferred and everyone is welcomed.

Common questions are why my user name and why I’ve come to lit. They are greatly intertwined. I originally created an account to write (which will actually never happen). I am not a writer, I don’t have much of an imagination. I thought I could share some non-fiction from my life though and in doing so relive and feel the experiences I was writing about. I also really wanted people to understand my perspective of those stories. That would be stories from a chick who is just another cliché that you see everywhere. I was trying to get across the desperate housewife syndrome aspect, but saying housewife would be minimizing housewives as at least I have a soul sucking corporate job where adult interactions may occur. I used to be a bit of a wild child, the first person who yelled road trip, and always marching to the beat of my own drummer. However, I put a lot of myself in a box on the shelf in the back of a closet and traded it in for a family. I am like all the other women at Target. You see us everywhere,, but especially Target. We are rocking our yoga pants, the housewives yoga pants might actually be on day 3. You ask us what our hobbies are, and you get a blank look like we don't understand English. Clarify with what do you like to do, and still the blank look. Why? because it has been so long that we have forgotten. We lost ourselves and have no idea when. We just deal with responsibilities. We go to our jobs or deal with the kids, take them to their activities, cook meals, run errands, and clean on weekends. If we can steal some time once every three months to see a friend, it is combined with household supply shopping at Target. We might bring the kids, because if we don't, we haven't even arrived before a husband is texting about how long it has been or something about the kids. Anyway, Target, we talk about what the kids are up to, then the husbands, if we both work, we talk about work, then maybe a TV show...then what. My friend and I make up ridiculous stories about those around us. We have already shared our old stories, and we don't have much new. That is the cliché I was implying. What I am desperate for is new experiences.

Also, side note, guys looking for chicks, have you tried Target? Seriously, It is full of painfully bored women looking to take home something they totally don't need just for something new, different, and exciting to do. Might be a good place to look.

I come and go from Lit from time to time. Know that I am fine. I do this because it turns me on. Sometimes I am just not in the mood. Every couple weeks, it would actually be better if someone tossed a chocolate bar at me, than ran away while checking “fed spawn of Satan” off their to do list. I also have a life, a career, family, and friends. I don’t always have time to be here. When people start saying things like I hope you are ok or acting worried, when I read it, I feel a little guilty. Then I am immediately hit with it is completely assine to feel guilty about not flashing strangers on the internet. Then I am annoyed I felt a pang of guilt. So for fucks sake, do not worry about me, I am fine, I am always fine. If I am gone long and you must worry, worry about my FedEx guy, my UPS guy, and my mail lady, because they are getting hammered as I am probably internet shopping during down minutes if not internet perving.

****Warning**** viewer discretion is advised. You will get things like cow punning, dad jokes, raunchy videos, and just some really bizarre shit. I am overly verbose (obviously). I swear like a sailor. I drink like a fish. I am not really lady like. If you are looking for a reserved, classy, refined chick, move along now. I am a Klassy with a K kind of chick.

Now to catch you up.
My first thread
My second thread
My most current index covers up to page 37 of thread 2 (thanks Fred), after that, if you want more nudity, you are stuck sifting through my randomness
My third thread
Here are a few of my favorites since joining lit

my first indecent picture

my first indecent video and the picture that spurred it (I didn't originally intend to make a video, just wanted to take a couple racy pictures)

don't we all like to watch some crazy middle aged chick finger herself

nude in my work cubical because awesome that I totally got away with it

yes I can lick my own nipple

Even while I am at work

I am a big wine fan

I enjoy being silly

I also love shopping, especially for slutty clothing with a bit of an edge

And almost all of my pictures and taken discretely in closets and bathrooms and that is how I have to roll.

Thanks for viewing, I do love sharing.

Now where were we before I was so rudely moderated? Just kidding mods, y’all volunteer for a tough job and you do it with such awesomeness. I couldn’t do it. I bet it is a lot like working in HR. I have a friend who does, and the amount of whining she gets seems extreme. I can only imagine what anonymous whining looks like. I suspect it would be a day maybe two before I am saying things like “We will give that all the consideration it deserves”, then maybe copying random Chinese so at least I am responding, then finally being all “oh for fucks sakes, man up”. I’d probably quit in a week. So props to you all for not flipping your shit.

Anyway, yes it was movie Monday, and I invited y’all to message me if you want the longer version.
I will also share the 3rd photo from last Thursday because I feel weird not sharing a new image when I start a thread.

Last edited:
You’re back! What took so long? LOL
Let the frivolity commence. I’ll send requests.
Liking the AV a lot.

My God what a great movie..It broke your thread..it was too damn hot. I tried to send you a reply but it said your box was full...they must have seen the movie as well.. :) Thanks again for being such a giving sexy smart beautiful woman.

Woot! Nothing like a new start.

ah yes, A new house is awesome and clean and fresh, but it is also empty and takes some time and effort to reflect real personality.

So what are we at now? Breast Wars Episode III, Revenge of the Tits?

might as well be lol.

I think it’s Justadesperateeifeandmom III - The Search for Spock

after this many, does anyone really bother to put effort into a title anymore

My God what a great movie..It broke your thread..it was too damn hot. I tried to send you a reply but it said your box was full...they must have seen the movie as well.. :) Thanks again for being such a giving sexy smart beautiful woman.

lol, broke my thread than my box.

glad you enjoyed

Glad to be on the first page of your new thread

Looking forward to your pics, videos and banter.

Best wishes from Australia 😘

Now where were we before I was so rudely moderated? Just kidding mods, y’all volunteer for a tough job and you do it with such awesomeness. I couldn’t do it. I bet it is a lot like working in HR. I have a friend who does, and the amount of whining she gets seems extreme. I can only imagine what anonymous whining looks like. I suspect it would be a day maybe two before I am saying things like “We will give that all the consideration it deserves”, then maybe copying random Chinese so at least I am responding, then finally being all “oh for fucks sakes, man up”. I’d probably quit in a week. So props to you all for not flipping your shit.

Anyway, yes it was movie Monday, and I invited y’all to message me if you want the longer version.
I will also share the 3rd photo from last Thursday because I feel weird not sharing a new image when I start a thread.

Omg you are Awesome, love the video :heart::heart::heart:
Just what I need to enjoy play time. :):)

Well damn, I got moderated again. I was enjoying the whole naughty breaking the rules feeling, now what, tear off mattress tags, speed, eat food past its best buy date? Oh, who am I kidding, I already eat food past its best buy date and speed.

For those that don't know me already, I am basically your average everyday middle aged rural chick. I am in my 40s, married, a mom to a 1st grader, a career woman, a computer geek. I am just the everyday mom next door coming home from work, chasing her chickens into their coop, and making a quick and easy dinner for the family. Well, except for a couple of things. I love trying new things and having new experiences. I enjoy being totally dorkilicious, pushing the boundaries of the status quo, and a long time exhibitionist in one form or another. If something seems like a crazy idea, I’ve probably been there and done that. Like Dad always said, if it ain’t trouble, it ain’t fun. Feel free to ask me questions and just discuss random shit here, I don't bite (hard). Funny is always preferred and everyone is welcomed.

Common questions are why my user name and why I’ve come to lit. They are greatly intertwined. I originally created an account to write (which will actually never happen). I am not a writer, I don’t have much of an imagination. I thought I could share some non-fiction from my life though and in doing so relive and feel the experiences I was writing about. I also really wanted people to understand my perspective of those stories. That would be stories from a chick who is just another cliché that you see everywhere. I was trying to get across the desperate housewife syndrome aspect, but saying housewife would be minimizing housewives as at least I have a soul sucking corporate job where adult interactions may occur. I used to be a bit of a wild child, the first person who yelled road trip, and always marching to the beat of my own drummer. However, I put a lot of myself in a box on the shelf in the back of a closet and traded it in for a family. I am like all the other women at Target. You see us everywhere,, but especially Target. We are rocking our yoga pants, the housewives yoga pants might actually be on day 3. You ask us what our hobbies are, and you get a blank look like we don't understand English. Clarify with what do you like to do, and still the blank look. Why? because it has been so long that we have forgotten. We lost ourselves and have no idea when. We just deal with responsibilities. We go to our jobs or deal with the kids, take them to their activities, cook meals, run errands, and clean on weekends. If we can steal some time once every three months to see a friend, it is combined with household supply shopping at Target. We might bring the kids, because if we don't, we haven't even arrived before a husband is texting about how long it has been or something about the kids. Anyway, Target, we talk about what the kids are up to, then the husbands, if we both work, we talk about work, then maybe a TV show...then what. My friend and I make up ridiculous stories about those around us. We have already shared our old stories, and we don't have much new. That is the cliché I was implying. What I am desperate for is new experiences.

Also, side note, guys looking for chicks, have you tried Target? Seriously, It is full of painfully bored women looking to take home something they totally don't need just for something new, different, and exciting to do. Might be a good place to look.

I come and go from Lit from time to time. Know that I am fine. I do this because it turns me on. Sometimes I am just not in the mood. Every couple weeks, it would actually be better if someone tossed a chocolate bar at me, than ran away while checking “fed spawn of Satan” off their to do list. I also have a life, a career, family, and friends. I don’t always have time to be here. When people start saying things like I hope you are ok or acting worried, when I read it, I feel a little guilty. Then I am immediately hit with it is completely assine to feel guilty about not flashing strangers on the internet. Then I am annoyed I felt a pang of guilt. So for fucks sake, do not worry about me, I am fine, I am always fine. If I am gone long and you must worry, worry about my FedEx guy, my UPS guy, and my mail lady, because they are getting hammered as I am probably internet shopping during down minutes if not internet perving.

****Warning**** viewer discretion is advised. You will get things like cow punning, dad jokes, raunchy videos, and just some really bizarre shit. I am overly verbose (obviously). I swear like a sailor. I drink like a fish. I am not really lady like. If you are looking for a reserved, classy, refined chick, move along now. I am a Klassy with a K kind of chick.

Now to catch you up.
My first thread
My second thread
My most current index covers up to page 37 of thread 2 (thanks Fred), after that, if you want more nudity, you are stuck sifting through my randomness
My third thread

my first indecent video and the picture that spurred it (I didn't originally intend to make a video, just wanted to take a couple racy pictures)

Even while I am at work

I am a big wine fan

I enjoy being silly

And almost all of my pictures and taken discretely in closets and bathrooms and that is how I have to roll.

You are a beautiful and sexy lady!

ah yes, A new house is awesome and clean and fresh, but it is also empty and takes some time and effort to reflect real personality.

might as well be lol.

after this many, does anyone really bother to put effort into a title anymore

Justa IV - The Dream Master

Now to catch you up.
My first thread
My second thread
My third thread

Even while I am at work

I am a big wine fan

I enjoy being silly

You are awesome!

Omg you are Awesome, love the video :heart::heart::heart:
Just what I need to enjoy play time. :):)

it is nice when things work out so fortuitously

You are a beautiful and sexy lady!
thank you

Justa IV - The Dream Master
I like it. though I don't, I still like a more honest and direct title.

um Justa IV - often worth having open in one of your tabs while jacking off.

hum, that is a little long. I will work on that.

You are awesome!

thank you

it is nice when things work out so fortuitously

thank you

I like it. though I don't, I still like a more honest and direct title.

um Justa IV - often worth having open in one of your tabs while jacking off.

hum, that is a little long. I will work on that.

Jacking Off with Justa - The Series

There has got to be a way to sync that bounce to a click track. Musicians(like myself) will be forever thankful. Best metronome ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back