Justanother superfluous sequel. Move along, nothing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are just fucking awesome!

So, I have spent the last 2 days in HR LGBTQ+ sensitivity training. now, for those who have forgotten, I am an American who works for a global conglomerate with their headquarters in India. Much of my personal HR courses are designed to explain how to be sensitive to Americans, but are written by people who have spent virtually no time in America. This means they are sometimes rather amusing.

Well I can say this is very was very thorough. First, a large portion was cartoon videos. The dude in the turbin and the dude with the man bun led us through hours of exploration

The first course was on terms and definitions, beginning with LGBTQQIP2SAA. They explained everything from lesbian to queer to transvestite to demiromantic to intersex.

Then there was a section on non binary with teachings on how we can break the binary and transcend gender.

Then we explore bisexuality, and how it differs from gay and trans, and includes subsections such as polyamorous.

Then they cover transexual with subsections on transvestite, transgender, cross dressing, etc. My personal favorite was the section on drag queens. They made it all trippy and flashy with confetti and a dancing fan girl.

Then we cover allyship so we can learn how to "acknowledge you feel the struggle" while making sure to "speak up but don't speak for"

Then we have the section that covers like 300 pronouns from hers, he, him, his, they, them, to
sie, hie, hiz, ze, zie, zem, zir, zirself, xyr, zlrs. I suspect they just started combining letters randomly.

then we had the slide show on how to understand what pronouns.
I think they explained seeing eye dogs are zies

some involved checking a calendar I think.

then we discussed how to incorporate this into the workplace. They advised us to not just discuss pronouns with lgbtq+ because it might be offensive, and we might be best all putting our pronouns in our email signatures that way we all know.

I am wondering how much trouble I will get into if I change my signature to I have no pronouns because I am invisible and should never be spoken to or about.

Overall, I think the most interesting section was on the 2s gender. which is someone who is native american and has both a masculine and feminine spirit. I will admit I had never heard the term before.

Then my department received an email to remind us of the dress code being:

Please adhere to Business casual attire at your work site

Allowed : Jeans, pant, Colored T-Shirts
Not-allowed : round neck/ v-neck /sweat shirt/beach dress, 3/4th pant, Hat/ Cap/Shorts and any dress

I am still not sure how much of this applies to me, as women's colored t-shirts without a crew neck rarely fall into business casual and are more athletic wear. Most women's business casual t-shirts are v-neck or round neck. overall, I try to adhere by no capris or dresses. I am again the only female in my department, so I haven't pushed for clarity and I just wear the v-necks. I also wear sweaters. Once in 3 years I have worn a dress because I had something after work, and I was going to be in my office all day. If freaked people out, because they assumed I must have a job interview, but they calmed down.

Anyway, that was today's lesson on corporate something.

obligatory boobs

and something a bit more smutty
https://imgur.com/1s5EFiI

I am truly interested and amused by the many things your post, especially when you share your perspectives on our social world! Of course, I also love the boobies.........and that smutty pic was...er, VERY stimulating. :p
As always, thank you Rachel. :kiss:
Peach

So, I have spent the last 2 days in HR LGBTQ+ sensitivity training. now, for those who have forgotten, I am an American who works for a global conglomerate with their headquarters in India. Much of my personal HR courses are designed to explain how to be sensitive to Americans, but are written by people who have spent virtually no time in America. This means they are sometimes rather amusing.

Well I can say this is very was very thorough. First, a large portion was cartoon videos. The dude in the turbin and the dude with the man bun led us through hours of exploration

The first course was on terms and definitions, beginning with LGBTQQIP2SAA. They explained everything from lesbian to queer to transvestite to demiromantic to intersex.

Then there was a section on non binary with teachings on how we can break the binary and transcend gender.

Then we explore bisexuality, and how it differs from gay and trans, and includes subsections such as polyamorous.

Then they cover transexual with subsections on transvestite, transgender, cross dressing, etc. My personal favorite was the section on drag queens. They made it all trippy and flashy with confetti and a dancing fan girl.

Then we cover allyship so we can learn how to "acknowledge you feel the struggle" while making sure to "speak up but don't speak for"

Then we have the section that covers like 300 pronouns from hers, he, him, his, they, them, to
sie, hie, hiz, ze, zie, zem, zir, zirself, xyr, zlrs. I suspect they just started combining letters randomly.

then we had the slide show on how to understand what pronouns.
I think they explained seeing eye dogs are zies

some involved checking a calendar I think.

then we discussed how to incorporate this into the workplace. They advised us to not just discuss pronouns with lgbtq+ because it might be offensive, and we might be best all putting our pronouns in our email signatures that way we all know.

I am wondering how much trouble I will get into if I change my signature to I have no pronouns because I am invisible and should never be spoken to or about.

Overall, I think the most interesting section was on the 2s gender. which is someone who is native american and has both a masculine and feminine spirit. I will admit I had never heard the term before.

Then my department received an email to remind us of the dress code being:

Please adhere to Business casual attire at your work site

Allowed : Jeans, pant, Colored T-Shirts
Not-allowed : round neck/ v-neck /sweat shirt/beach dress, 3/4th pant, Hat/ Cap/Shorts and any dress

I am still not sure how much of this applies to me, as women's colored t-shirts without a crew neck rarely fall into business casual and are more athletic wear. Most women's business casual t-shirts are v-neck or round neck. overall, I try to adhere by no capris or dresses. I am again the only female in my department, so I haven't pushed for clarity and I just wear the v-necks. I also wear sweaters. Once in 3 years I have worn a dress because I had something after work, and I was going to be in my office all day. If freaked people out, because they assumed I must have a job interview, but they calmed down.

Anyway, that was today's lesson on corporate something.

obligatory boobs

and something a bit more smutty
https://imgur.com/1s5EFiI

Growing up Mohawk, we learned about "Two Spirits", those fortunate to have two spirits. That includes gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender. We were taught that they were blessed and should be treated as such. Nothing negative should be said about them, unless they were total dumbasses then you could say something about their dumbassness (I have a Two Spirits cousin in FL and tries to uphold the "Florida Man" stereotype).

And boobies yummy

I’m totally gobsmacked. Whatever happened to the male and female sex as developed during the pregnancy, determined by genetics.

I’m not interested whether you want a relationship with either same of opposite sex, but all this crap currently about males stating they are female after being convicted of rape so they can under current twisted law, insist they have to be placed in a women’s prison where they go on to rape again.

I’m with Allia on this. The world has gone mad.

Well damn, I got moderated again. I was enjoying the whole naughty breaking the rules feeling, now what, tear off mattress tags, speed, eat food past its best buy date? Oh, who am I kidding, I already eat food past its best buy date and speed.

For those that don't know me already, I am basically your average everyday middle aged rural chick. I am in my 40s, married, a mom to a 1st grader, a career woman, a computer geek. I am just the everyday mom next door coming home from work, chasing her chickens into their coop, and making a quick and easy dinner for the family. Well, except for a couple of things. I love trying new things and having new experiences. I enjoy being totally dorkilicious, pushing the boundaries of the status quo, and a long time exhibitionist in one form or another. If something seems like a crazy idea, I’ve probably been there and done that. Like Dad always said, if it ain’t trouble, it ain’t fun. Feel free to ask me questions and just discuss random shit here, I don't bite (hard). Funny is always preferred and everyone is welcomed.

Common questions are why my user name and why I’ve come to lit. They are greatly intertwined. I originally created an account to write (which will actually never happen). I am not a writer, I don’t have much of an imagination. I thought I could share some non-fiction from my life though and in doing so relive and feel the experiences I was writing about. I also really wanted people to understand my perspective of those stories. That would be stories from a chick who is just another cliché that you see everywhere. I was trying to get across the desperate housewife syndrome aspect, but saying housewife would be minimizing housewives as at least I have a soul sucking corporate job where adult interactions may occur. I used to be a bit of a wild child, the first person who yelled road trip, and always marching to the beat of my own drummer. However, I put a lot of myself in a box on the shelf in the back of a closet and traded it in for a family. I am like all the other women at Target. You see us everywhere,, but especially Target. We are rocking our yoga pants, the housewives yoga pants might actually be on day 3. You ask us what our hobbies are, and you get a blank look like we don't understand English. Clarify with what do you like to do, and still the blank look. Why? because it has been so long that we have forgotten. We lost ourselves and have no idea when. We just deal with responsibilities. We go to our jobs or deal with the kids, take them to their activities, cook meals, run errands, and clean on weekends. If we can steal some time once every three months to see a friend, it is combined with household supply shopping at Target. We might bring the kids, because if we don't, we haven't even arrived before a husband is texting about how long it has been or something about the kids. Anyway, Target, we talk about what the kids are up to, then the husbands, if we both work, we talk about work, then maybe a TV show...then what. My friend and I make up ridiculous stories about those around us. We have already shared our old stories, and we don't have much new. That is the cliché I was implying. What I am desperate for is new experiences.

Also, side note, guys looking for chicks, have you tried Target? Seriously, It is full of painfully bored women looking to take home something they totally don't need just for something new, different, and exciting to do. Might be a good place to look.

I come and go from Lit from time to time. Know that I am fine. I do this because it turns me on. Sometimes I am just not in the mood. Every couple weeks, it would actually be better if someone tossed a chocolate bar at me, than ran away while checking “fed spawn of Satan” off their to do list. I also have a life, a career, family, and friends. I don’t always have time to be here. When people start saying things like I hope you are ok or acting worried, when I read it, I feel a little guilty. Then I am immediately hit with it is completely assine to feel guilty about not flashing strangers on the internet. Then I am annoyed I felt a pang of guilt. So for fucks sake, do not worry about me, I am fine, I am always fine. If I am gone long and you must worry, worry about my FedEx guy, my UPS guy, and my mail lady, because they are getting hammered as I am probably internet shopping during down minutes if not internet perving.

****Warning**** viewer discretion is advised. You will get things like cow punning, dad jokes, raunchy videos, and just some really bizarre shit. I am overly verbose (obviously). I swear like a sailor. I drink like a fish. I am not really lady like. If you are looking for a reserved, classy, refined chick, move along now. I am a Klassy with a K kind of chick.

Now to catch you up.
My first thread
My second thread
My most current index covers up to page 37 of thread 2 (thanks Fred), after that, if you want more nudity, you are stuck sifting through my randomness
My third thread
Here are a few of my favorites since joining lit

my first indecent picture

my first indecent video and the picture that spurred it (I didn't originally intend to make a video, just wanted to take a couple racy pictures)

don't we all like to watch some crazy middle aged chick finger herself

nude in my work cubical because awesome that I totally got away with it

yes I can lick my own nipple

Even while I am at work

I am a big wine fan

I enjoy being silly

I also love shopping, especially for slutty clothing with a bit of an edge

And almost all of my pictures and taken discretely in closets and bathrooms and that is how I have to roll.

Thanks for viewing, I do love sharing.

Lovely!

:eek: Was there a test after? I’d be like “shut up and let me do my job.”

Well, your post about your sensitivity training session was quite enlightening. Although, I do think at some point it gets a bit to carried away with all the categories and the pronoun stuff... But, it seems to be the way of the world these days to, instead of saying to just treat everyone with dignity and respect, to have to have all sorts of rules to try to fit every possible scenario. I play a word game online sometimes and it won't accept the word gay. Even though the original meaning of the word was happy. I think that is being over sensitive by the game maker.
And thank you for including the little (well big in the case of your boobs) treats at the end... Always so good to see....:rose::rose:

Oh and BTW, if your grocery store begins that service you suggested, I would definitely volunteer to be a "rubber"... :D

My God! I'm so fucking happy to have escaped all this sort of crap!

The world is forever being told not to categorise individuals - don't put people in boxes - and before you know it, a carton factory has been created!

It's such bollocks!

Love the boobs btw and the smut! :D

I remember those days! I've been out of the corporate world for the last 9yrs now but as a member of NAR we still have our ethics training we need to complete every year. It's tough wanting to sit through that this week with the weather we're having over here on the Gulf Coast. Just spectacular.

All of the above, it was a very insightful post.

insightful indeed lol.

ohhhhhh....the more slutty thing is just perrrrrfect

well thanks

Thank you for the pictures you posted I love them. Especially the featuring your breasts bellybutton and your sexy mom panties. As you know I am wild and crazy about them.

you are quite welcome. will have to share another.

Smitty yes and damm hot and sexy as well ,we all need more smutt

the answer is always more smut.

The first time I saw an email signature with preferred pronouns made me audibly laugh; the author was a straight white guy / cis. I now know "dude" isn't appropriate for him, but glad to know I can still use he/him/his/etc. So overkill.

You are anything BUT invisible; I'd be sad to never see you again! You're a highlight for sure!

Yummy boobies, I truly wish I could appreciate them in person.

And your smutty close up is awesome - I'd like to be able to help you out with those toys, it looks like you could use a hand.

Well, I thought me adding I was female to my signature would be overkill, until today. Apparently I need to revisit this.

And thank you. but my cloak of invisibility is strong, I have spent years on it.

I can always use a hand.

Better you than me. I'd need a freakin' drink after that!

haha. well hey, I can to sit back and appreciate my company took the time to inform me of the definition of drag queen.

I am truly interested and amused by the many things your post, especially when you share your perspectives on our social world! Of course, I also love the boobies.........and that smutty pic was...er, VERY stimulating. :p
As always, thank you Rachel. :kiss:
Peach

oh my perspective is something else.

Growing up Mohawk, we learned about "Two Spirits", those fortunate to have two spirits. That includes gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender. We were taught that they were blessed and should be treated as such. Nothing negative should be said about them, unless they were total dumbasses then you could say something about their dumbassness (I have a Two Spirits cousin in FL and tries to uphold the "Florida Man" stereotype).

And boobies yummy

interesting and haha. though are you sure he isn't stepping into florida woman territory?

I’m totally gobsmacked. Whatever happened to the male and female sex as developed during the pregnancy, determined by genetics.

I’m not interested whether you want a relationship with either same of opposite sex, but all this crap currently about males stating they are female after being convicted of rape so they can under current twisted law, insist they have to be placed in a women’s prison where they go on to rape again.

I’m with Allia on this. The world has gone mad.

eh, nah. you have to separate what I am talking about from actual gender issues because it has very little to do with it. ok, here is the thing, when major corporations say things like "we are a people first" company, the are saying what people want to hear. The corporate world is amoral. Decisions are financial.

A lot of Americans were either pleased by Suess Enterprises "doing the right thing" or bother by them bowing to a "woke" culture. They did neither. They cut dead weight, put a sticker on it, and set themselves up to increase their profits by 25% this year. A profit maximized printing production run for Random House is 250,000 copies. The great Suess Books need three production runs a year, the good need two, the ok need one. They would have needed 50 years to sell a profit maximized production run of these 6 books. Less than half of Suess Enterprises recent profits are book sales. The rest are film adaptation rights with focus on Netflix or Warner Brothers. Their target market are parents of young readers, so Millennials. They cut profit losers, put a pretty millennial sticker on it, upped their sales to both supporters and detractors by doing it, and flipped 6 go nowhere stories until something they might actually be able to sell to WB or Netflix. If they sell just one of those 6, they are in an amazing place. If they were doing it for other reasons, they would have reworked the books, or had others with much higher sales also on the chopping block. This is how profits are maximized.

A lot of Americans were upset with Hasbro messing with potato heads. sigh, no one cared. Potato heads have been doing poorly for years, probably because they are boring compared to what we have now. You know some potato heads were on zoom going potato head sales suck, we need to raise the prices. But won't consumers be angry. Well, what if we reduce stock of the bargain single. Then they have to buy the more expensive special edition with a higher profit margin. Oh we could also make a 2 1/2 pack and sell it for a cost of three. but won't the consumer be mad? and then we get the sticker.

This course has nothing to do with gender sensitivity. My company doesn't actually give a shit. It has to do with the fact that our American division actually only employed about 30% Americans, the other 70% were those here on H-1B visas. They have a image issue with American's in the industry due to discriminatory hiring practices. However, their employees dried up with the visa ban. This is part of their sticker.

So yeah, the world hasn't gone mad, it is exactly same. My company (and probably Hasbro) just need to work on their pretty sticker, as they didn't nail it.

oh to be your butt plug :devil::devil: so fucking hot!!

Well, it spends 90% of its time just in my drawer, but thanks.

thank you.

:eek: Was there a test after? I’d be like “shut up and let me do my job.”

haha, no test. and hey, if I did that, I wouldn't have gotten to appreciate its full comedic potential

Well, your post about your sensitivity training session was quite enlightening. Although, I do think at some point it gets a bit to carried away with all the categories and the pronoun stuff... But, it seems to be the way of the world these days to, instead of saying to just treat everyone with dignity and respect, to have to have all sorts of rules to try to fit every possible scenario. I play a word game online sometimes and it won't accept the word gay. Even though the original meaning of the word was happy. I think that is being over sensitive by the game maker.
And thank you for including the little (well big in the case of your boobs) treats at the end... Always so good to see....:rose::rose:

Oh and BTW, if your grocery store begins that service you suggested, I would definitely volunteer to be a "rubber"... :D

eh, it is just fluff, it is all just fluff.

you are quite welcome.

I am still hoping that becomes a grocery store service, though I am thinking more Publix and less redneck family store, but yah know.

My God! I'm so fucking happy to have escaped all this sort of crap!

The world is forever being told not to categorise individuals - don't put people in boxes - and before you know it, a carton factory has been created!

It's such bollocks!

Love the boobs btw and the smut! :D

haha. but the cartoon drag queen with a fan dance, come on, you know you miss it.

I remember those days! I've been out of the corporate world for the last 9yrs now but as a member of NAR we still have our ethics training we need to complete every year. It's tough wanting to sit through that this week with the weather we're having over here on the Gulf Coast. Just spectacular.

yes, it never ends. Glad you are enjoying the weather though.

Popping in to wish you a great weekend. Have an amazing one. :rose::rose::rose:

thank you. you too.

so what is new in my life.

Well my nails are still Easter inspired, specifically based on dyeing eggs with my kid.

maybe I will capture them at work soon.

You might notice my eggs are different sizes, I have a lot of birds. Actually, there is a duck egg in there. I now have 2 pairs of ducks. I also have 18 new chicks.

Hum, what else. Well, got a copy of my yearly review today. I think I might just need to revisit the gender pronouns in email signature. My cloak of invisibility is strong after all. yeah, if included some winning phrases like:

The client has had nothing but great things to say about him and his work ethic.
He has been a member of the team for several years. In the stack ranking metric, he rates very high among his peers in performance.
Recommended he attend the (branded company bs hr training) which will provide a refresher that can aid in human error avoidance
Client feedback for the sites he supports has been nothing less than stellar.
He can work independently and is a leader when assigned any task or project.
He continues to be a key member of the team.
He makes it a point to lead from the front ensuring mission goals are always met.

So yeah, my favorite was the one with human error avoidance. In all fairness, he knows I am a chick, and I now know he copies and pastes his reviews lol. Seriously, you have one chick, just one. and ya didn't remember to find/replace he, him, his for she, her, hers. sigh.

anyway, obligatory images.

me getting ready for work today,

me, above, clearly amused to be at work today.

happy Friday.

I think it's cool af you dye eggs with your kid! That is so awesome and those memories will live in your heart forever. Good for you. I have no kids and I am jealous.

Oh the things I'd happily do to you at work or home. See how well you work with my tongue and fingers working over your sexy nether parts. A good tongue lashing on your button to start with.

I think it's cool af you dye eggs with your kid! That is so awesome and those memories will live in your heart forever. Good for you. I have no kids and I am jealous.

kids can be fun. Like when we built an air powered bottle launcher or going to petting zoos, those are "educational", or themed costumes at Halloween and Artsy craftsy things are "bonding". Of course, I only have one and waited until practically the last possible minute. ok maybe not the last, but there aren't a ton of 35 year old first time moms. You give up things to have children as well, hence me trying to balance my life in stages and all. I am glad I did.

Work can't be as exciting as the wife's: her immediate supervisor, a vice president in the company, up and quit Wednesday for reasons she's not privy to. Real shake up!

As always, bewbiez are awesome!

Oh the things I'd happily do to you at work or home. See how well you work with my tongue and fingers working over your sexy nether parts. A good tongue lashing on your button to start with.

Now, why don't I have those accessories to work with now?

Wonderful pictures your breasts are glorious and your mom panties are glorious as well

thank you.

Well my nails are still Easter inspired, specifically based on dyeing eggs with my kid.

You might notice my eggs are different sizes, I have a lot of birds. Actually, there is a duck egg in there. I now have 2 pairs of ducks. I also have 18 new chicks.

Hum, what else. Well, got a copy of my yearly review today. I think I might just need to revisit the gender pronouns in email signature. My cloak of invisibility is strong after all. yeah, if included some winning phrases like:

The client has had nothing but great things to say about him and his work ethic.
He has been a member of the team for several years. In the stack ranking metric, he rates very high among his peers in performance.
Recommended he attend the (branded company bs hr training) which will provide a refresher that can aid in human error avoidance
He makes it a point to lead from the front ensuring mission goals are always met.

So yeah, my favorite was the one with human error avoidance. In all fairness, he knows I am a chick, and I now know he copies and pastes his reviews lol. Seriously, you have one chick, just one. and ya didn't remember to find/replace he, him, his for she, her, hers. sigh.

happy Friday.
Wow! The person doing your eval refers to you as a he?

He's lucky I'm not his boss because you would soon be his boss.

I was a Master Chief my last 12 years in the Navy, reviewed or wrote hundreds of evaluations yearly and that shit is unsat.

You look great, by the way.

Ummmm distance, yeah that is all I got because the offer is there.

That is one of the negatives about florida. it is distant from most places.

Work can't be as exciting as the wife's: her immediate supervisor, a vice president in the company, up and quit Wednesday for reasons she's not privy to. Real shake up!

As always, bewbiez are awesome!

Well, I hope it works out for her. and thanks.

Wow! The person doing your eval refers to you as a he?

He's lucky I'm not his boss because you would soon be his boss.

I was a Master Chief my last 12 years in the Navy, reviewed or wrote hundreds of evaluations yearly and that shit is unsat.

You look great, by the way.

lol. well, in all fairness, which may be better or worse...he knows, he just copied and pasted his reviews.

And thank you.

happy Friday.

Either send him the bra and panties pic or put that in your Sig line. That should work.:devil:

Or the nails...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back