Justanother superfluous sequel. Move along, nothing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a treat, an audio and titties!!! WooHoo!!! You are spoiling us and I love it!!!:rose::rose:

Smart. Fuckin'. Cats.

cats are known for being one of the smarter types of pets.

So you're saying there's a chance...
sure.

What a treat, an audio and titties!!! WooHoo!!! You are spoiling us and I love it!!!:rose::rose:
well, I am nice like that

Your titties sure like to display themselves. Love the get going display.
well, they do love when the bra comes off. and thanks

They always look happy whatever they are doing. I may be projecting, though.
again, it is the out of the bra thing I think.

happy Wednesday.

obligatory images

And now to conversation.

A local grocery store really put a smile on my face today.

So how many of y'all eat cooter lol?

I actually never have, well that I remember, though, I guess it is possible it may have been in a party mix at some point.

First you gotta get past the hard stuff.. Then you can rub your cooter !!
Cooter is delicious BTW

happy Wednesday.

obligatory images

And now to conversation.

I actually never have, well that I remember, though, I guess it is possible it may have been in a party mix at some point.

Well, the pics are outstanding as always. And, you forced me not only to think, but to subsequently google something...no on the cooter eating. I like looking at cooters and my son has a beauty he keeps in a large aquarium...but what precisely does one rub on one's cooter? Cooter wax perhaps?

ETA: That second one is an always impressive skill. Thank you.

First you gotta get past the hard stuff.. Then you can rub your cooter !!
Cooter is delicious BTW

So, no just jumping right in and rubbing the cooter. sigh.

Well, the pics are outstanding as always. And, you forced me not only to think, but to subsequently google something...no on the cooter eating. I like looking at cooters and my son has a beauty he keeps in a large aquarium...but what precisely does one rub on one's cooter? Cooter wax perhaps?

ETA: That second one is an always impressive skill. Thank you.

lol, yes, I probably should have clarified cooter for those who aren't from the South US, but it is funnier this way. Yes, I have always been the looking at and more gentle handling of the cooters type myself. Hum, what do you rub a cooter with. I would think rubbing a cooter with something slick like butter would lead to a very moist cooter. If you like your cooter a little spicy, ginger may pair well.

and thank you. I may not have all that many skills, but I have a couple.

You got my Humpday jump-started after a slow start with your handling pictures.;):devil: The top ones my favorite but the second one is a photo finish in determining that observation.

I can't say I've eaten any turtle meat but I've sure had some snappers scare the hell out of me before.:eek:

Being as tho a Cooter is a name for a southern/Florida turtle..
Gotta get the shell off.. Oooo but hey.. Once that has happened you gotta rub that Cooter in every direction making sure to get all of it taken care of !!
Serious.. Tastes great !!

happy Wednesday.

obligatory images

And now to conversation.

Hehehe I'll happily eat your cooter over and over.

Ok, we will say this qualifies for Video Vednesday - #2 especially!
I had to Google cooter since I was sure they weren’t offering rubbing for what I was thinking. I’ve never eaten cooter - if yanno what I mean.

happy Wednesday.

obligatory images

And now to conversation.

Cooter rub must be like Road Kill rub. And nope, never had cooter, even with Louisiana and Appalachian relatives!!!

Yummy bboage!

You got my Humpday jump-started after a slow start with your handling pictures.;):devil: The top ones my favorite but the second one is a photo finish in determining that observation.

I can't say I've eaten any turtle meat but I've sure had some snappers scare the hell out of me before.:eek:

thanks. hum handling seems to be the theme for the day.

Wonderful Wednesday breasts 🙂🙂🙂

thanks.

I want to taste!

well. I am a sharer.

Being as tho a Cooter is a name for a southern/Florida turtle..
Gotta get the shell off.. Oooo but hey.. Once that has happened you gotta rub that Cooter in every direction making sure to get all of it taken care of !!
Serious.. Tastes great !!

My juvenile sense of humor preferred to take it pervy. though, I think they shell it before you buy it. I could be wrong, though. That grocery store has a lot of strange meat. I do get the appeal of strange meat, just not as a regular thing. (sigh I really do have the sense of humor of a 13 year old boy)

Hehehe I'll happily eat your cooter over and over.

yes please.

Ok, we will say this qualifies for Video Vednesday - #2 especially!
I had to Google cooter since I was sure they weren’t offering rubbing for what I was thinking. I’ve never eaten cooter - if yanno what I mean.

thank you.

That could be a good gimmick for a grocery store...having to compete with the giants and all.

Cooter rub must be like Road Kill rub. And nope, never had cooter, even with Louisiana and Appalachian relatives!!!

Yummy bboage!

probably. It still made me smile when I drove by this morning.

thank you.

happy Wednesday.

obligatory images

http://i.imgur.com/6XV8Ic7.gif

http://i.imgur.com/hwvxx3j.gif

And now to conversation.

http://i.imgur.com/KHa8Sowm.jpg

Why would anyone want to rub an edible turtle, that’s a new kink to me.

OK... Cooter is not a word that is used much, if at all in Canada, so naturally I had to go and look it up...

coot·er (ko͞o′tər)
n.
1. Lower Southern US
a. Any of several edible, freshwater turtles of the genus Pseudemys.
b. Any of various other turtles or tortoises.
2. Vulgar Slang The female genitalia.

So I have learned something today... Besides being sexy and titillating, your thread is so educational...

Oh, and BTW, your breasts are amazing.. Just sayin' ... Have a great day...:rose::rose:

The word Cooter just makes me giggle every time I hear it like I’m a middle schooler.

Sounds like I'd need to share with BoredIzzie too.

Strange meat... That's what she said

I do like saying, and indeed that is what I said.

Why would anyone want to rub an edible turtle, that’s a new kink to me.

it takes all types ya know.

OK... Cooter is not a word that is used much, if at all in Canada, so naturally I had to go and look it up...

coot·er (ko͞o′tər)
n.
1. Lower Southern US
a. Any of several edible, freshwater turtles of the genus Pseudemys.
b. Any of various other turtles or tortoises.
2. Vulgar Slang The female genitalia.

So I have learned something today... Besides being sexy and titillating, your thread is so educational...

Oh, and BTW, your breasts are amazing.. Just sayin' ... Have a great day...:rose::rose:

well thanks. We should all be thankful for the educational services I provide. Yes, the grocery store met cooter rub as the step before cooking cooter, but I'd still like to mean they meant cooter rub as the step before finger fucking. That would be an awesome grocery store service.

The word Cooter just makes me giggle every time I hear it like I’m a middle schooler.

glad I am not alone.

So, I have spent the last 2 days in HR LGBTQ+ sensitivity training. now, for those who have forgotten, I am an American who works for a global conglomerate with their headquarters in India. Much of my personal HR courses are designed to explain how to be sensitive to Americans, but are written by people who have spent virtually no time in America. This means they are sometimes rather amusing.

Well I can say this is very was very thorough. First, a large portion was cartoon videos. The dude in the turbin and the dude with the man bun led us through hours of exploration

The first course was on terms and definitions, beginning with LGBTQQIP2SAA. They explained everything from lesbian to queer to transvestite to demiromantic to intersex.

Then there was a section on non binary with teachings on how we can break the binary and transcend gender.

Then we explore bisexuality, and how it differs from gay and trans, and includes subsections such as polyamorous.

Then they cover transexual with subsections on transvestite, transgender, cross dressing, etc. My personal favorite was the section on drag queens. They made it all trippy and flashy with confetti and a dancing fan girl.

Then we cover allyship so we can learn how to "acknowledge you feel the struggle" while making sure to "speak up but don't speak for"

Then we have the section that covers like 300 pronouns from hers, he, him, his, they, them, to
sie, hie, hiz, ze, zie, zem, zir, zirself, xyr, zlrs. I suspect they just started combining letters randomly.

then we had the slide show on how to understand what pronouns.
I think they explained seeing eye dogs are zies

some involved checking a calendar I think.

then we discussed how to incorporate this into the workplace. They advised us to not just discuss pronouns with lgbtq+ because it might be offensive, and we might be best all putting our pronouns in our email signatures that way we all know.

I am wondering how much trouble I will get into if I change my signature to I have no pronouns because I am invisible and should never be spoken to or about.

Overall, I think the most interesting section was on the 2s gender. which is someone who is native american and has both a masculine and feminine spirit. I will admit I had never heard the term before.

Then my department received an email to remind us of the dress code being:

Please adhere to Business casual attire at your work site

Allowed : Jeans, pant, Colored T-Shirts
Not-allowed : round neck/ v-neck /sweat shirt/beach dress, 3/4th pant, Hat/ Cap/Shorts and any dress

I am still not sure how much of this applies to me, as women's colored t-shirts without a crew neck rarely fall into business casual and are more athletic wear. Most women's business casual t-shirts are v-neck or round neck. overall, I try to adhere by no capris or dresses. I am again the only female in my department, so I haven't pushed for clarity and I just wear the v-necks. I also wear sweaters. Once in 3 years I have worn a dress because I had something after work, and I was going to be in my office all day. If freaked people out, because they assumed I must have a job interview, but they calmed down.

Anyway, that was today's lesson on corporate something.

obligatory boobs

and something a bit more smutty
https://imgur.com/1s5EFiI

So, I have spent the last 2 days in HR LGBTQ+ sensitivity training. now, for those who have forgotten, I am an American who works for a global conglomerate with their headquarters in India. Much of my personal HR courses are designed to explain how to be sensitive to Americans, but are written by people who have spent virtually no time in America. This means they are sometimes rather amusing.

Well I can say this is very was very thorough. First, a large portion was cartoon videos. The dude in the turbin and the dude with the man bun led us through hours of exploration

The first course was on terms and definitions, beginning with LGBTQQIP2SAA. They explained everything from lesbian to queer to transvestite to demiromantic to intersex.

Then there was a section on non binary with teachings on how we can break the binary and transcend gender.

Then we explore bisexuality, and how it differs from gay and trans, and includes subsections such as polyamorous.

Then they cover transexual with subsections on transvestite, transgender, cross dressing, etc. My personal favorite was the section on drag queens. They made it all trippy and flashy with confetti and a dancing fan girl.

Then we cover allyship so we can learn how to "acknowledge you feel the struggle" while making sure to "speak up but don't speak for"

Then we have the section that covers like 300 pronouns from hers, he, him, his, they, them, to
sie, hie, hiz, ze, zie, zem, zir, zirself, xyr, zlrs. I suspect they just started combining letters randomly.

then we had the slide show on how to understand what pronouns.
I think they explained seeing eye dogs are zies

some involved checking a calendar I think.

then we discussed how to incorporate this into the workplace. They advised us to not just discuss pronouns with lgbtq+ because it might be offensive, and we might be best all putting our pronouns in our email signatures that way we all know.

I am wondering how much trouble I will get into if I change my signature to I have no pronouns because I am invisible and should never be spoken to or about.

Overall, I think the most interesting section was on the 2s gender. which is someone who is native american and has both a masculine and feminine spirit. I will admit I had never heard the term before.

Then my department received an email to remind us of the dress code being:

Please adhere to Business casual attire at your work site

Allowed : Jeans, pant, Colored T-Shirts
Not-allowed : round neck/ v-neck /sweat shirt/beach dress, 3/4th pant, Hat/ Cap/Shorts and any dress

I am still not sure how much of this applies to me, as women's colored t-shirts without a crew neck rarely fall into business casual and are more athletic wear. Most women's business casual t-shirts are v-neck or round neck. overall, I try to adhere by no capris or dresses. I am again the only female in my department, so I haven't pushed for clarity and I just wear the v-necks. I also wear sweaters. Once in 3 years I have worn a dress because I had something after work, and I was going to be in my office all day. If freaked people out, because they assumed I must have a job interview, but they calmed down.

Anyway, that was today's lesson on corporate something.

obligatory boobs

and something a bit more smutty
https://imgur.com/1s5EFiI

OH MY......

Didn't know cooter was a turtle, thought it was some other critter.

well now you know. cooter is freshwater turtle or vulva. I am not sure how vulva got there, if anything I would think a penis is more turtle like. Ever watch them retract their head? Their neck covers much of their head. If they are fat, it is just neck skin and flab covering the whole head except the two little nostril holes at the tip. seems more penis erect verses non erect than vulva but what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back