Damn, she Justa did it again. Still nothing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking strictly for myself, Monday I'm having so far, raunch please. Been a shitty day already lol

Last edited:
Well happy Saturday.

First, a little catch up. While I was mia, I was indeed buying all the things. Most is boring, maybe I will subjugate you to a frumpy fashion show at some point, but I did buy a couple of watches.

ok, I like watches but I have a few issues. 1, I hate dealing with the batteries. 2 I tend to like tiny watches with tiny ornate metal bracelet bands. 3. Tiny little ornate watches tend to be 3atm at best and I lead a 5atm life. this causes me some issues.

Anyway found a citizen sale with some eco drive watches. Decided to try a couple. I bought a Chandler EW2443-55X and a Jolie EM0692-54D. I am still tempted by half the silhouette line (all the 3atm ones of course) and some of the L series. luckily, the sale has ended lol. Anyway, this is the chandler. I think once I have it sized down I will really like it. The band is thinner than most which is nice. <snip>

Interesting. I have a Citizen Stiletto AR1120-50E (like this one) and I love it. I don't know if they've changed the type of capacitor they use in the newer watches, but I did have to have this one replaced a few years ago after it sat unused for several months.

If you're going to leave them unworn, make sure to keep them near a window or under a light that will keep the capacitor charged at least a little. Capacitors will last a very long time as long as they aren't allowed to fully discharge.

Speaking strictly for myself, Monday I'm having so far, raunch please. Been a shitty day already lol

will do. Hope your day improves

Interesting. I have a Citizen Stiletto AR1120-50E (like this one) and I love it. I don't know if they've changed the type of capacitor they use in the newer watches, but I did have to have this one replaced a few years ago after it sat unused for several months.

If you're going to leave them unworn, make sure to keep them near a window or under a light that will keep the capacitor charged at least a little. Capacitors will last a very long time as long as they aren't allowed to fully discharge.

Yes,a lot of people do, hence giving it a try. And yeah, both capacitors and li-ion prefer use. Not and issue though as when I wear a watch I go forever without taking it off. I am lazy. So far I am liking it.

Wow glad you had some fun
indeed ;)

You are so amazing. You make everything better :devil::heart::rose:

thank you.

Naked jumping jacks?
A striptease danced to Shook Me All Night Long?
Or something raunchy - I’m easy.

well, that almost sounds like exercise. I will add it to the todo list at some point.

Would you please consider doing a full-frontal strip with all of your body and face in the video?

maybe. I will add it to the to do list and see what I come up with.

Amazing pictures as always Justa.
thank you.

Since you're asking, when you showed off your toy collection the other day, I'd love to see that paddle used on your bare bottom.
maybe. I have some videos, need to see if I can crop any in a way that works.

Well Happy Monday, since Kdun is having a rough day, and was the first one to chime in, today's theme shall indeed be a little clip that is a bit raunchy. (if any of you pervs want a longer version, just ask, it is around)

Well if that doesn’t “perk up” anyone’s day then I don’t know what would!
Excellent camera work. And VERY impressive fitting all that in? How did you do it?!!
Many people pay good money for a cam show like that. I may need to go back and watch a few more times.

Well if that doesn’t “perk up” anyone’s day then I don’t know what would!
Excellent camera work. And VERY impressive fitting all that in? How did you do it?!!
Many people pay good money for a cam show like that. I may need to go back and watch a few more times.

lol. yes, masterful sitting of my phone by my bed. And patience, playing around with varied sizes. But one to try knocked off the bucket list, only like 20 weird or kinky or outright bizarre things to go.

That's fucking hot. Loved seeing your face and that you kept your glasses on. I'd love to see the longer version if it's still around.

Well Happy Monday, since Kdun is having a rough day, and was the first one to chime in, today's theme shall indeed be a little clip that is a bit raunchy. (if any of you pervs want a longer version, just ask, it is around)

Well that was impressive and yes I guess your right a bit raunchy. But still...wow...

What a hot video that is, Justa! If that doesn't wind the viewer up, they must lack a pulse!! :devil::devil:

Omg Yes, that's what I'm talking about. :)
I never get enough of a woman pleasuring herself, so Hottt. :heart::heart::heart:

Wow......absolutely erotic. The visual is fantastic, but the audio is the clincher. Hearing a sexy woman take herself to orgasm adds so much.

Sexy and uninhibited as always and thanks for sharing, Justa!

That's fucking hot. Loved seeing your face and that you kept your glasses on. I'd love to see the longer version if it's still around.

check your pms.

Well that was impressive and yes I guess your right a bit raunchy. But still...wow...

thanks. and I like to share a variety

What a hot video that is, Justa! If that doesn't wind the viewer up, they must lack a pulse!! :devil::devil:

thank you. yes, I had fun.

Omg Yes, that's what I'm talking about. :)
I never get enough of a woman pleasuring herself, so Hottt. :heart::heart::heart:

thank you. glad you enjoy

Wow......absolutely erotic. The visual is fantastic, but the audio is the clincher. Hearing a sexy woman take herself to orgasm adds so much.

Sexy and uninhibited as always and thanks for sharing, Justa!

lol. I always find the audio laughable. I don't dirty talk. about all you hear is fuck, yeah, yes, and maybe something random and unintelligible. If my dirty talk game is strong, that probably means I am not distracted enough be the sensations.

Thank you for the Raunchy video and thank you for wearing your glasses. In the video when ever you wearing your glasses in your pictures or videos I get very happy in my pants

well thanks. I usually take them off when trying to look pretty but this was like 2am, no make up, in a frumpy shirt that I pretend is a dress. yeah, pretty was long out the window.

Love watching a woman please herself. Thank you Justa

Please add me to the longer version list.

Wow that was definitely well worth the view can just imagine how good the longer version is.
Would love to see it

Aw thanks. I even gifted it for you. Hum auto correct changed that from giffed.... but I will leave it.

There once was a mom next door type in East Bumblefuck.

One Saturday night she craved wine and she was in luck.

Soon she flashed her tits, as that is kind of her thing.

Then a friend asked if she'd put on a g-string

Yes. believe it or not, it is totally there.
Though it may be an episode of What Not To Wear.

Even though she spent the evening buzzed and alone,
Much perversion still appeared on her phone.

And now there is an album of screenshots she chose to pluck.
Because while it is raunchy, she doesn't really give a fuck.

http://imgur.com/a/ESOTl8D

Happy Sunday

You are a beautiful and sexy lady!

Love watching a woman please herself. Thank you Justa

Please add me to the longer version list.

I know I enjoy it. check your ps :devil:

I would love to lick your clit ! Just saying!😈
I agree, I like that idea.

Wow that was definitely well worth the view can just imagine how good the longer version is.
Would love to see it

thanks. message sent :devil:

You are a beautiful and sexy lady!

Well thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back