Damn, she Justa did it again. Still nothing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those pussy willows are your panties? ;)
I agree that I like the chuck’s fierce look in this example. It’s not that I would kick her out of bed with the cheesy soap opera look, but if I get to choose......
But fierce isn’t always my style. If forced to choose, I would take slutty. Yes, slutty - final answer.

lol. yes, slutty is always the right answer

Bon_jovi_slippery_when_wet.jpg

haha. Bon Jovi ballads are actually my secret music like. It so does not fit me, at all, but I could probably belt out every word of Livin' on a Prayer, Wanted Dead or Alive, I'd Die for You, Bed of Roses, I'll be there for you, Always, You give love a bad name, Blaze of Glory, and It's my life. Now we shall never speak of this.

Oh that's certainly a gift. And suddenly I'm very hungry. Thanks Justa.

You are quite welcome.

Well fuck me, damn near came all over myself with this one! Very fucking hot my dear! :kiss:

Thank you.
I liked all 3 shots from that series. I need to stick my phone to a shower wall more often.

um, yes please. thanks.

lol. yes, slutty is always the right answer

haha. Bon Jovi ballads are actually my secret music like. It so does not fit me, at all, but I could probably belt out every word of Livin' on a Prayer, Wanted Dead or Alive, I'd Die for You, Bed of Roses, I'll be there for you, Always, You give love a bad name, Blaze of Glory, and It's my life. Now we shall never speak of this.

Oh, we shall speak of this. ;)
For my next request, please post a video of you singing Livin’ on a Prayer while taking a shower.

well here are some more from thursday.

there is a fine line between a fierce "come hither" look and a fierce "I hope she isn't armed" look. think I might have crossed it

no one asked what the front of thursdays panties looked like, but I was prepared

and yeah, that floor tilt shot I am fond of.

happy saturday.

Hello, sexy lady!

Fairly large selection of toys. I like the app remote ones. I have apps from two makes on my phone and iPad all ready to go.

Once again I am a little behind, but it is fun catching up... I do like your new watch.. I have a Citizen that has the eco drive, they are great... And thanks for sharing your toy collection... got my mind going naughty places... and that little vid you just posted got me totally "naughty"!!! Have a wonderful weekend beautiful lady...

Well happy Saturday.

First, a little catch up. While I was mia, I was indeed buying all the things. Most is boring, maybe I will subjugate you to a frumpy fashion show at some point, but I did buy a couple of watches.

ok, I like watches but I have a few issues. 1, I hate dealing with the batteries. 2 I tend to like tiny watches with tiny ornate metal bracelet bands. 3. Tiny little ornate watches tend to be 3atm at best and I lead a 5atm life. this causes me some issues.

Anyway found a citizen sale with some eco drive watches. Decided to try a couple. I bought a Chandler EW2443-55X and a Jolie EM0692-54D. I am still tempted by half the silhouette line (all the 3atm ones of course) and some of the L series. luckily, the sale has ended lol. Anyway, this is the chandler. I think once I have it sized down I will really like it. The band is thinner than most which is nice.

The bored mom theme for nails 2 weeks ago was tie dye, so yeah, been wearing my nails in a tie dye theme

Some recently asked me what toys I have, well twice actual. It came up as the on the go and at home options, anyway since I was sharing, I thought I'd share with you too,

first, the work and purse selection. for emergencies and all.

the 2 vibrators on the left, and the vibrating butt plug and steel butt plug are the work desk selections

the 3 remote wearables on the right are the purse selection (the last is a bluetooth app remote)

the next is the home collection. I did pull up one of the ankle straps from the wrist and ankle straps on my bed that I have still failed to convince my husband to use either way. I also forgot the nightstand paddle, so that is a separate picture.

I think a couple things are missing but it is a good assortment. some pocket vibes, rabbit vibes, suction dildos. some anal beads in both rigid and string, and varying sizes. Butt plugs in assorted sizes and materials. assorted kegel balls. you will notice that I have 3 of one. that is my favorite for strength and efficiency, but it is a rechargeable battery, so when the batteries die mid action, I can't just reach offer and swap the batteries real fast. thus I have a couple.

And that was my rambling about things you just don't actually care about.

Damn, That is an awesome selection of toys. I have never been more jealous of toy boxes.

Hello, sexy lady!

well hello sexy man. hey, ya know, I have a request ;)

Fairly large selection of toys. I like the app remote ones. I have apps from two makes on my phone and iPad all ready to go.

indeed, so do I. it is fun not knowing what will come next. but then I end up demanding higher higher and it is often as far as it will go already. I think I need to try one of the rabbit styles too.

Once again I am a little behind, but it is fun catching up... I do like your new watch.. I have a Citizen that has the eco drive, they are great... And thanks for sharing your toy collection... got my mind going naughty places... and that little vid you just posted got me totally "naughty"!!! Have a wonderful weekend beautiful lady...

i like it so far. mmm. I am glad. I am always a fan of hard cocks. more so in person, and inside me, but online works too.

Damn, That is an awesome selection of toys. I have never been more jealous of toy boxes.

haha. well they come in handy. like in a few minutes. very handy.

Been away for a bit, you look great! Have you been working out? Not that you weren’t hot AF before.

You are so amazing and sexy. Love the fingernails and more :rose::rose:

Thank you. Doing my nails makes me feel all artsy craftsy, but with less clutter. Win win.

Been away for a bit, you look great! Have you been working out? Not that you weren’t hot AF before.

Hello. And lord no. I have put on a significant amount weight actually lol.

There once was a mom next door type in East Bumblefuck.

One Saturday night she craved wine and she was in luck.

Soon she flashed her tits, as that is kind of her thing.

Then a friend asked if she'd put on a g-string

Yes. believe it or not, it is totally there.
Though it may be an episode of What Not To Wear.

Even though she spent the evening buzzed and alone,
Much perversion still appeared on her phone.

And now there is an album of screenshots she chose to pluck.
Because while it is raunchy, she doesn't really give a fuck.

http://imgur.com/a/ESOTl8D

Happy Sunday

Well damn. Hot pics. Digging the verbiage also. Since you've educated me on Dr. Seuss I think i can safely say he'd be proud of your rhymes and like the rest of us, hard from those pictures.

Happy Sunday

Wow. What a nice set of pics to start a Sunday (especially following your show & tell of your toys yesterday).

Well damn. Hot pics. Digging the verbiage also. Since you've educated me on Dr. Seuss I think i can safely say he'd be proud of your rhymes and like the rest of us, hard from those pictures.

Thank you. I had fun. Yes, I am sure Dr Suess would be beaming from ear to ear.

Wow. What a nice set of pics to start a Sunday (especially following your show & tell of your toys yesterday).

Thank you. Yes, I had fun.

Happy Sunday

Omg that was Awesome!!! :heart:
I will be replaying it ogle & over & over & you get it. :):heart::heart::heart:

Wow! Wishing I was that lucky neighbor, just made my Sunday very hot and enjoyable. Those are some very sexy playtime pics, never been more envious of a toy before ;)

Holy Orgasms Batman! I love the limerick and all that ensued. You must have been really drunk and horny. What I wouldn’t give to be the guy that gets your motor running like that. And that dildo - very impressive! A big round of applause for taking all of that bad boy. You are my hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back