Damn, she Justa did it again. Still nothing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A different way of doing a striptease. Must be the longest single one on record.:devil:

When I camp, I used a 20-year-old popup trailer, 4 beds, small fridge, electric and water hookups, though I usually won't use them. I usually do 3-5 days.

ok, yeah, that isn't camping, that is indeed glamping, especially if the electric and water is on. if camping and refrigeration go together, no question that that is glamping.

I actually used to love camping. Then I met Florida insects. And which point I stopped, and now I am spoiled and yup, air mattress in the bed of the pick up and a topper on the pick up. you can have the tent, or join me, but either way, I am saying no to fire ants lol.

A different way of doing a striptease. Must be the longest single one on record.:devil:

haha. Yeah I can really drag things out, can't I

Well it is now 5:15 on a Friday, so this will be the last post as it is quitting time. I managed to share 16 gifs with no tits, no pussy, and no raunch. Go me. Yeah I am saving all that for the B sequel.

I also managed to pass 9000 comments, It was a little goal I was hoping to pass today. the question is, can I get a thread to 10,000 comments. I guess that will be up to the mods over the next couple months.

anyway nothing left to do but let my bare ass swing in the breeze a bit.

Bare ass swinging in the breeze has to be a pretty good feeling....It looks pretty damn good swinging there

Well happy Saturday.

First, a little catch up. While I was mia, I was indeed buying all the things. Most is boring, maybe I will subjugate you to a frumpy fashion show at some point, but I did buy a couple of watches.

ok, I like watches but I have a few issues. 1, I hate dealing with the batteries. 2 I tend to like tiny watches with tiny ornate metal bracelet bands. 3. Tiny little ornate watches tend to be 3atm at best and I lead a 5atm life. this causes me some issues.

Anyway found a citizen sale with some eco drive watches. Decided to try a couple. I bought a Chandler EW2443-55X and a Jolie EM0692-54D. I am still tempted by half the silhouette line (all the 3atm ones of course) and some of the L series. luckily, the sale has ended lol. Anyway, this is the chandler. I think once I have it sized down I will really like it. The band is thinner than most which is nice.

The bored mom theme for nails 2 weeks ago was tie dye, so yeah, been wearing my nails in a tie dye theme

Some recently asked me what toys I have, well twice actual. It came up as the on the go and at home options, anyway since I was sharing, I thought I'd share with you too,

first, the work and purse selection. for emergencies and all.

the 2 vibrators on the left, and the vibrating butt plug and steel butt plug are the work desk selections

the 3 remote wearables on the right are the purse selection (the last is a bluetooth app remote)

the next is the home collection. I did pull up one of the ankle straps from the wrist and ankle straps on my bed that I have still failed to convince my husband to use either way. I also forgot the nightstand paddle, so that is a separate picture.

I think a couple things are missing but it is a good assortment. some pocket vibes, rabbit vibes, suction dildos. some anal beads in both rigid and string, and varying sizes. Butt plugs in assorted sizes and materials. assorted kegel balls. you will notice that I have 3 of one. that is my favorite for strength and efficiency, but it is a rechargeable battery, so when the batteries die mid action, I can't just reach offer and swap the batteries real fast. thus I have a couple.

And that was my rambling about things you just don't actually care about.

Well happy Saturday.

First, a little catch up. While I was mia, I was indeed buying all the things. Most is boring, maybe I will subjugate you to a frumpy fashion show at some point, but I did buy a couple of watches.

ok, I like watches but I have a few issues. 1, I hate dealing with the batteries. 2 I tend to like tiny watches with tiny ornate metal bracelet bands. 3. Tiny little ornate watches tend to be 3atm at best and I lead a 5atm life. this causes me some issues.

Anyway found a citizen sale with some eco drive watches. Decided to try a couple. I bought a Chandler EW2443-55X and a Jolie EM0692-54D. I am still tempted by half the silhouette line (all the 3atm ones of course) and some of the L series. luckily, the sale has ended lol. Anyway, this is the chandler. I think once I have it sized down I will really like it. The band is thinner than most which is nice.

The bored mom theme for nails 2 weeks ago was tie dye, so yeah, been wearing my nails in a tie dye theme

Some recently asked me what toys I have, well twice actual. It came up as the on the go and at home options, anyway since I was sharing, I thought I'd share with you too,

first, the work and purse selection. for emergencies and all.

the 2 vibrators on the left, and the vibrating butt plug and steel butt plug are the work desk selections

the 3 remote wearables on the right are the purse selection (the last is a bluetooth app remote)

the next is the home collection. I did pull up one of the ankle straps from the wrist and ankle straps on my bed that I have still failed to convince my husband to use either way. I also forgot the nightstand paddle, so that is a separate picture.

I think a couple things are missing but it is a good assortment. some pocket vibes, rabbit vibes, suction dildos. some anal beads in both rigid and string, and varying sizes. Butt plugs in assorted sizes and materials. assorted kegel balls. you will notice that I have 3 of one. that is my favorite for strength and efficiency, but it is a rechargeable battery, so when the batteries die mid action, I can't just reach offer and swap the batteries real fast. thus I have a couple.

And that was my rambling about things you just don't actually care about.

What an amazing toy collection! What is the paddle made out of?

While I appreciate a nice watch and do enjoy window shopping for them as well, I am truly impressed by the toy collection. So many choices. One for any occasion/mood. Do you have an all-time favorite? Do you prefer the beads on a string or the rigid?
The vibrating plug sounds interesting. And good for you to have so many options at work. Even better for you that you have a job where you can work and get off at the same time.
Thanks for a great start to my weekend - if yanno what I mean.

Going well down here in the HiC. If only that stupid spinny-lefty thing would fuck off. Three straight days of ridiculous dry wind; my allergies are on 11.

I actually haven't noticed. Of course I basically notice weather when it is hot as fuck, cold as shit, or raining like a bitch. Yea, those are highly technical meteorological terns

What an amazing toy collection! What is the paddle made out of?

The paddle is wood.

While I appreciate a nice watch and do enjoy window shopping for them as well, I am truly impressed by the toy collection. So many choices. One for any occasion/mood. Do you have an all-time favorite? Do you prefer the beads on a string or the rigid?
The vibrating plug sounds interesting. And good for you to have so many options at work. Even better for you that you have a job where you can work and get off at the same time.
Thanks for a great start to my weekend - if yanno what I mean.

I really like variety. All time favorite I'd have to say the purple rabbit style I have 3 of. It is just shaped and positioned perfectly to get me off hard and fast, in seconds, then repeat.

Hum tough call, the rigid one has more sizing and is more workable during I think.

And the job is a lot about location and timing. Knowing the players and their habits. As well as being able to mask it.

Justadesperatewifeandmom: when you are home alone do you ever walk around the house wearing Nothing! but a pair of panties?

I do. Even when not. That is the first half hour of my day.

well here are some more from thursday.

there is a fine line between a fierce "come hither" look and a fierce "I hope she isn't armed" look. think I might have crossed it

no one asked what the front of thursdays panties looked like, but I was prepared

and yeah, that floor tilt shot I am fond of.

happy saturday.

Oh no, you look fucking sexy.

Well thanks. I went with the other thursday as it was less harsh.

However, I love a women with a harsh look. I am weird though. Like that time I walked by a TV on mute on a music channel. The first think I noticed was the song title Kerosene. I am all oh did someone redo Big Black's Kerosene, awesome. Alas, I unmuted and it certainly wasn't. But I watched anyway because she looked like this.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rB7ONnfIjaI/maxresdefault.jpg Now that chick is hot. I totally want to hang with her.

But then I see her like this https://popnable.com/images/singers/temp/miranda_lambert_united_states_top_50_233.jpeg and think ew whatever

I think most people would think she was hotter rocking the sweet beauty queen look, but nope, I love the harsh chick look.

That "come hither" look would have me there before you could say the words.
What a fucking sexy look!

Are those pussy willows are your panties? ;)
I agree that I like the chuck’s fierce look in this example. It’s not that I would kick her out of bed with the cheesy soap opera look, but if I get to choose......
But fierce isn’t always my style. If forced to choose, I would take slutty. Yes, slutty - final answer.

Aw thanks. I even gifted it for you. Hum auto correct changed that from giffed.... but I will leave it.

Bon_jovi_slippery_when_wet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back