Spacebar 4.0 <3

19ac51cc3dbfc5b3919c3639d69d3ca8--good-morning-coffee-cup-of-coffee.jpg

~~~~ Everybody :)~~~~

Good morning everyone,

although based on how long ago most of you said good morning I'd say its probably closer to midday where your all at?

*Offers around a bag of raisins*

So anyways, what you do here for fun?

*looks around for a pool table, jacuzi or bucket of lube.*

My sexy chit chat buddy is away on holiday for three weeks and I find myself a wee bit short of friendly folKs to talk to. (I have friends but they aren't online at the same times as me) Is it O.k. if I tag along with you lot for a while?

:rose:

Uggg

Good Afternoon Spacelings!

LOL - and have you every pulled up to your favorite bar and found it has moved. :)

Been way to far on the busy side in beautiful California, but all in all life is good and I hope everyone has been bright and shiny.

Good morning everyone,

although based on how long ago most of you said good morning I'd say its probably closer to midday where your all at?

*Offers around a bag of raisins*

So anyways, what you do here for fun?

*looks around for a pool table, jacuzi or bucket of lube.*

My sexy chit chat buddy is away on holiday for three weeks and I find myself a wee bit short of friendly folKs to talk to. (I have friends but they aren't online at the same times as me) Is it O.k. if I tag along with you lot for a while?

:rose:

Uggg

Hot tub is in the back. pool table in the corner. Big screen in the other corner although it's on football at the moment.

Hot tub is in the back. pool table in the corner. Big screen in the other corner although it's on football at the moment.

No buckets of lube then? :D

Anyways looks like your bar might be on opposite hours to me:( You're all here when I first come on then gone while I'm most active, you come back just before I leave.

So not really the place I'm going to find the distraction I'm seeking. Still I will pop by for a drink every now and again. You serve good G&Ts.;)

:cool:Uggg:rose:

Back