Public Places

BubblyBookworm

SITH❤︎IN❤︎THE❤&
What is an exciting place you’d like to have sex?

The 🏖 beach

Last edited:
On a balcony of a hotel room facing the beach...Somebody could watch but you'd never no or you could glimpse someone watching....

I have a minor library fetish (born when I used to work in a library). It also echoes in bookstores. :cool:

On a balcony of a hotel room facing the beach...Somebody could watch but you'd never no or you could glimpse someone watching....

done that and a few other balconies...

SUPER HOT!!

In my back yard, so all my neighbors could hear and look over the fence and watch.

Hotel pools and hot tubs are a favorite of mine. Never know when someone may walk in and get in the water

Dollie

Pretty much all of those places and many more. I'm an exhibitionist so public sex has always been one of my favorites. We got caught a lot but never really got in trouble. We were asked to leave pools and hot tubs but we were done.

From what I remember we did it on uncrowded beaches and small trails going to lake Michigan at first. My husband was training me to go topless in more public places so lots of trails at parks and in the mountains got me excited when others saw me topless. I was easy for sex with hubby after that.

Never on a balcony overlooking a beach, but on a balcony overlooking the interstate several times.

A public sauna or hot tub would be the ones for me, as it also opens up the opportunity for people to join in and share the lady I'm with in that moment

Last edited:
Dollie

The bar where I work.
We did it on a few biker bar pool tables when they were almost empty. We found out later the room we were in had video cameras. It's easier while standing and wearing a short skirt.

Done that many, many times. Most recently yesterday.
In Florida lots of people live in the woods like we did. Not many neighbors could see but just being outside with friends during sex was fun.

Never on a balcony overlooking a beach, but on a balcony overlooking the interstate several times.
We did both lots of times.
One of the most embarrasing was on the little balcony facing a Cracker Barrel parking lot in Alabama off rt 65.

We did it on a few biker bar pool tables when they were almost empty. We found out later the room we were in had video cameras. It's easier while standing and wearing a short skirt.

In Florida lots of people live in the woods like we did. Not many neighbors could see but just being outside with friends during sex was fun.

One of the most embarrasing was on the little balcony facing a Cracker Barrel parking lot in Alabama off rt 65.
A picnic

God that's hot.

Dollie

We masturbated each other and I got my boobs played with many times in adult theaters. The only intercourse was in our car at drive in movies.

We once had stand-up sex in the sea just below chest depth for me, her of course a bit higher out of the water. This was the beach at Sandown on the Isle of Wight, the sea being the English Channel. Packed beach, loads of swimmers around us. We had checked that there weren't young family groups or children in the water near us. Grand getting some big smiles and thumbs-up from nearby dudes.

I say "Stand-up sex"; in fact is was stand-up-and-fall-over-a-couple-of-times sex! Even on a warm calm day there's the motion of the ocean! But we persisted! :cool:

We once had stand-up sex in the sea just below chest depth for me, her of course a bit higher out of the water. This was the beach at Sandown on the Isle of Wight, the sea being the English Channel. Packed beach, loads of swimmers around us. We had checked that there weren't young family groups or children in the water near us. Grand getting some big smiles and thumbs-up from nearby dudes.

I say "Stand-up sex"; in fact is was stand-up-and-fall-over-a-couple-of-times sex! Even on a warm calm day there's the motion of the ocean! But we persisted! :cool:
Under the boardwalk

A similar experience, I was kayaking with a group of about five others, plus a girlfriend and I for a total of seven. My kayak is sleek and fast, a 17’ Necky Chatham. They’re only 19” wide, and she and I held on opposite side of the cockpit, and while smiling into each other’s gaze with others nearby, dropped our suits (hers was bikini bottom)), and did it under the boat!

Back