Keith Olbermann Returns to Explain Trump

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
He’s back: Keith Olbermann’s premiere episode absolutely eviscerates ‘demonic messiah’ Donald Trump

“Every few generations we Americans are called upon to defend our country,” Olbermann begins. “To defend it not so much from foreign dictators or war or terrorism, but from those here who have no commitment to progress or Democracy or representative government, no commitment to anything except their own out-of-control minds and the bottomless pits of their egos.”

“We have always thrown them out and now our generation has its own,” he continues. “The most dangerous individual ever nominated by a major party for the highest office in this country.”

Watch the video to see Keith walk down the list of 174 things Trump actually said, No Shit!

Pretty damning stuff for the most part, but why did he finish with the bobby pin bit? That was lame.

clearly, Keith Olbermann is someone that smoked the obama juice 300 meters under water then dove up to the surface too quickly. Not only did he overdose on the obama juice but he also is suffering from the 'Bends'

he's been mentally damaged for 20 years

*listens*

My favorite quote-

"I will never lie to you."

Weaksauce w/ Trump

"I have the world's greatest memory."

Testimony, in a court of law-

"No, I have no memory of saying that I have the world's greatest memory."

*listens*

My favorite quote-

"I will never lie to you."

Weaksauce w/ Trump

"I have the world's greatest memory."

Testimony, in a court of law-

"No, I have no memory of saying that I have the world's greatest memory."

time for you to smoke more of that obama ass juice

After seeing Olberman on TV, I consider him to be almost as big an asshole as Trump. :eek: And that's really going some.

Describes Obama even better. Not the same lies as Trump has told, but plenty of his own. :eek:

Unfortunately, by this time next year, we will almost certainly be saddled with the worst president in history. :(

Not unless you fucking idiots get Trump elected. Any candidate that can ask,"If we have nuclear weapons why can't we use them?" Is totally fucking frightening to anyone that has a brain.

In politics I'm a centrist. I hold views from both sides of the dividing line. The best election possible is one where I have to make a choice between two candidates who uphold a majority of my views. This election I don't have that choice. This time it's a choice between an old school good old boy politician that will do some of the things I deem as required, or an egotistical, narcissistic, megalomaniac who will continue to tear this country apart.

Donald Trump isn't for this country. He doesn't have the best interest of the workers in mind either. Donald is for Donald. All you have to do is follow his business dealing with the little guys who have worked for him to understand he doesn't give a rats ass about those on the bottom.

It completely baffles me to listen to people support him as he vacillates from one extreme to the other, as he makes a statement and a day later states the exact opposite. How the fuck can you really believe anything he says?

Go on, tell me how bad Hillary is, how crooked she is, how many times she's gotten away with all kinds of under the table deals. Over the last 24 years Bill and Hillary have been investigated how many times? And have been convicted of what? BILL WAS FOUND TO HAVE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOW JOB! There are only two explanations for the lack of convictions over that many years and investigations: 1) Every one of the investigators were totally incompetent, including the conservative poster boy Trey Gowdy or 2) They were innocent of all charges!

Which is it, incompetent, bumbling, investigators who couldn't find their ass with both hands or innocence? Of course it takes a bit of brain power and clear vision to look at such a thing. I'm probably pointing out facts to a crowd with their eyes closed. It's the only explanation for the Pied Piperish behavior of those supporting Trump.

"Nuff said.

Comshaw

Last edited:
“Every few generations we Americans are called upon to defend our country,” Olbermann begins. “To defend it not so much from foreign dictators or war or terrorism, but from those here who have no commitment to progress or Democracy or representative government, no commitment to anything except their own out-of-control minds and the bottomless pits of their egos.”

“We have always thrown them out and now our generation has its own,” he continues. “The most dangerous individual ever nominated by a major party for the highest office in this country.”

Lol I've been saying the same thing for months.
Only I was talking about Hillary.

The Dems winning with THAT WOMAN will DEFINITELY fuck over what's left of the free world. There's a 50/50 chance Trump will actually make North America a better place. Finally. And that's the best shot we have.

I just have to say, Olbermann was wearing a great suit. Are 3 pcs back in?

Seriously, was a great suit.

Not unless you fucking idiots get Trump elected. Any candidate that can ask,"If we have nuclear weapons why can't we use them?" Is totally fucking frightening to anyone that has a brain.

In politics I'm a centrist. I hold views from both sides of the dividing line. The best election possible is one where I have to make a choice between two candidates who uphold a majority of my views. This election I don't have that choice. This time it's a choice between an old school good old boy politician that will do some of the things I deem as required, or an egotistical, narcissistic, megalomaniac who will continue to tear this country apart.

Donald Trump isn't for this country. He doesn't have the best interest of the workers in mind either. Donald is for Donald. All you have to do is follow his business dealing with the little guys who have worked for him to understand he doesn't give a rats ass about those on the bottom.

It completely baffles me to listen to people support him as he vacillates from one extreme to the other, as he makes a statement and a day later states the exact opposite. How the fuck can you really believe anything he says?

Go on, tell me how bad Hillary is, how crooked she is, how many times she's gotten away with all kinds of under the table deals. Over the last 24 years Bill and Hillary have been investigated how many times? And have been convicted of what? BILL WAS FOUND TO HAVE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOW JOB! There are only two explanations for the lack of convictions over that many years and investigations: 1) Every one of the investigators were totally incompetent, including the conservative poster boy Trey Gowdy or 2) They were innocent of all charges!

Which is it, incompetent, bumbling, investigators who couldn't find their ass with both hands or innocence? Of course it takes a bit of brain power and clear vision to look at such a thing. I'm probably pointing out facts to a crowd with their eyes closed. It's the only explanation for the Pied Piperish behavior of those supporting Trump.

"Nuff said.

Comshaw

^^^^
This .

"Nuff said.

Comshaw

False dichotomy. But nice try.

The Democratic and the professional elites are an easy and often amusing target. One could see them, in another era, prancing at a masked ball at Versailles on the eve of the revolution. They are oblivious to how hated they have become. They do not understand that when they lambast Donald Trump as a disgrace or a bigot they swell his support because they, not Trump, are seen by many Americans as the enemy. But these courtiers did not create the system. They sold themselves to it.

- Chris Hedges - The Courtiers and the Tyrants

Well he has plenty of free time to make a list...want to become relevant again talk about Trump otherwise nobody cares about you.

#PleaseNotTrump

At the end of the day Trump was only ever a stalking-horse for the true Republican candidate in the election after this one...a ridiculous caricature designed to see how far they can push things and see how many votes he gets.
However, Trump is undeniably a racist, a chauvinist, a failed businessman, an alleged child rapist and is "Hitler version 2.0".
Hilary is none of those things and has not done anything which is remotely as reprehensible as any of those things.
Anything else is insanity and irrational opinion, not backed up by any facts i.e. "I always vote republican", or "I will never vote democrat", or "I hate Hilary just because [no reason or even any reason]", or "Obama is a Muslim", or "Muslims are Isis / terrorists and Trump will stop them".
The world has already seen the effects of brutality and unfettered power by the US Police departments, so how many warnings do you need..?
How many innocent people will die just because someone "doesn't like the look of them" or assumes they are guilty..?
Trump has already been involved in telling his supporters to indulge in the public beatings of anybody who disagree with him (which is why I compare him to Hitler + the SA from the 30's).
Too many Americans fought + bled + died alongside many other Allies to stop this kind of tyranny, but is now considering voting in someone who is the same..?
If any Republican was even worthy of calling themselves "a true American", they would never have let trump in as candidate in the first place and they would also never vote for him.
The world already has BoJo The Clown as UK Foreign Secretary + an oligarch-sponsored KGB murderer in charge of Russia + increasingly desperate old-guard Communists in China + a child in charge of North Korea.
The USA (and the world) simply cannot afford to have an ignorant, venomous, insane, egomaniac bombast like Trump in charge of The White House.

At the end of the day Trump was only ever a stalking-horse for the true Republican candidate in the election after this one...a ridiculous caricature designed to see how far they can push things and see how many votes he gets.
However, Trump is undeniably a racist, a chauvinist, a failed businessman, an alleged child rapist and is "Hitler version 2.0".
Hilary is none of those things and has not done anything which is remotely as reprehensible as any of those things.
Anything else is insanity and irrational opinion, not backed up by any facts i.e. "I always vote republican", or "I will never vote democrat", or "I hate Hilary just because [no reason or even any reason]", or "Obama is a Muslim", or "Muslims are Isis / terrorists and Trump will stop them".
The world has already seen the effects of brutality and unfettered power by the US Police departments, so how many warnings do you need..?
How many innocent people will die just because someone "doesn't like the look of them" or assumes they are guilty..?
Trump has already been involved in telling his supporters to indulge in the public beatings of anybody who disagree with him (which is why I compare him to Hitler + the SA from the 30's).
Too many Americans fought + bled + died alongside many other Allies to stop this kind of tyranny, but is now considering voting in someone who is the same..?
If any Republican was even worthy of calling themselves "a true American", they would never have let trump in as candidate in the first place and they would also never vote for him.
The world already has BoJo The Clown as UK Foreign Secretary + an oligarch-sponsored KGB murderer in charge of Russia + increasingly desperate old-guard Communists in China + a child in charge of North Korea.
The USA (and the world) simply cannot afford to have an ignorant, venomous, insane, egomaniac bombast like Trump in charge of The White House.

Put down that bottle of koolade, kid.

Hillary is a mass murderer and a heinous war criminal.

Back