First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

So I lost a bet recently to a long time "fun" buddy! And she dared me to do the "Magic Mike Convenience Store Routine". I had to look it up as I haven't seen the movie.
But thought I'll share the video of that dare on here. Might be making a complete Ass of myself here but what the hell right!!
I won't keep the video up on here for much long. So any "curious" ladies can PM me for the password..;)

Magic Mike XXL Routine

Woo hoo!! Take it off!!!
_moneyshower__by_ledmaiden-d2yeadp.gif

Need a Calendar for the New Year anyone??

:kiss:Someone help me pick my jaw up off the floor. January and February are much better months than I ever realized.... those eyes... then of course there's March and April... yummy. OMG then there is my birthday and oh yes, I know what I want. :devil:

hands and mouth and PURPLE!
Be still, my heart...
You. Look. MAHvelous!!!

Thanks Mara!! Glad you like the purple ;)

:kiss:Someone help me pick my jaw up off the floor. January and February are much better months than I ever realized.... those eyes... then of course there's March and April... yummy. OMG then there is my birthday and oh yes, I know what I want. :devil:

So why dont you send me your birthday request ;) ??

You look nice!! I think we need to see the back side of this outfit!

Oh do you now? Well the back is the same as the front..fully COVERED :devil::devil:

Oh do you now? Well the back is the same as the front..fully COVERED :devil::devil:

Fully covered can be fully sexy!
I just had to watch that vid again this morning.

Those hands sliding down your torso, fingers slipping into straps, teasing, not revealing... You are a Master of the Tease. Just wanted to douse you in appreciation. :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Fully covered can be fully sexy!
I just had to watch that vid again this morning.

Those hands sliding down your torso, fingers slipping into straps, teasing, not revealing... You are a Master of the Tease. Just wanted to douse you in appreciation. :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Thank You beautiful lady :rose::rose:!! I am flattered that you revisited that video :). Maybe I should make another one :rolleyes:

Set Credit: Ginger!!

So this was a request from our very own sexy Ginger(especially the first pic) !! Hope I have done justice to her idea :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Especially_For_Ginger.jpg
    Especially_For_Ginger.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Request5F.jpg
    Request5F.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Request4.jpg
    Request4.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Request6F.jpg
    Request6F.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 0
So this was a request from our very own sexy Ginger(especially the first pic) !! Hope I have done justice to her idea :rolleyes:

LAWWWDY!!! Thank you, Ginger, and thank you, iron_man.
All my favorite things: hands, bum, shoulders, LIPS
YUMMM
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Just dropping by..

Cant stay away for too long can I ;) Had one left from the previous set .

Attachments

• Request3F.jpg
    Request3F.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
Back