First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

I'll be a little more "serious" this time. From an artistic point of view, I really like #4 :devil:
But you still need a bigger mirror :D
Hmm.. Thanks for the feedback sexy.. Always looking for inputs and new ideas from you ladies .
Well I have done a mirror set earlier with a MUCH bigger mirror Lol :devil:

Ok....when Mara swears....I love it....
Xo Mara

laughing... that word certainly comes out of my mouth more than it shows up in writing.

have to love a word that's equally effective as noun, verb, adjective, adverb...
xo to you too, Ruby

Haha! I KNEW you would have something to say about me being "tied up" ;). I don't mind trying a bit of that Shibari..lol. But I'll post something for you though, it's an old one, dunno if you've seen it, but its the FIRST shower pic I did. ;)

attachment.php

and it's a wonderful shower pic worthy of many reposts
and a good reminder to go back in these pages -- thank you!

Ok here's me trying something new again. I had this idea of being "spied" on. So just explored that thought. Not EXACTLY what I had in mind, so i'll leave it to the ladies to give this set a Yay or a Nay :rolleyes:

attachment.php

well, this lady gives the set a YAY, two thumbs up, and a BRAVO
I spy some yumminess, some entertaining distortions, and those creases and hollows [4 is my favorite] that call out to fingers, tongue, lips...
mmm mmm
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

laughing... that word certainly comes out of my mouth more than it shows up in writing.

have to love a word that's equally effective as noun, verb, adjective, adverb...
xo to you too, Ruby

and it's a wonderful shower pic worthy of many reposts
and a good reminder to go back in these pages -- thank you!

well, this lady gives the set a YAY, two thumbs up, and a BRAVO
I spy some yumminess, some entertaining distortions, and those creases and hollows [4 is my favorite] that call out to fingers, tongue, lips...
mmm mmm

Thank You , you lovely woman! Hope you had a nice trip :):rose:

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!

Need a Calendar for the New Year anyone??

Attachments

• Jan_Feb.jpg
    Jan_Feb.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2
  • March_April.jpg
    March_April.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1
  • May_June_July.jpg
    May_June_July.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Aug_Sep.jpg
    Aug_Sep.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Oct_nov.jpg
    Oct_nov.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1
To Finish off..

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year Everyone!!

Attachments

• December.jpg
    December.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 0
MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET WONDERFUL SEXY ONE.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

(lurking more than posting, , but soo love your pictures )

So I lost a bet recently to a long time "fun" buddy! And she dared me to do the "Magic Mike Convenience Store Routine". I had to look it up as I haven't seen the movie.
But thought I'll share the video of that dare on here. Might be making a complete Ass of myself here but what the hell right!!
I won't keep the video up on here for much long. So any "curious" ladies can PM me for the password..;)

Magic Mike XXL Routine

You're a great dancer, babe! Excellent hip action...
And the Hands!!!
BRAVO

Thank you

OHHHH WOOOOWWWW.... drooling, smiling here..... god babe.... YOU HAVE SOME GREAT DANCE MOVES....LOVED LOVED LOVED IT.... loved it so much, going to watch it AGAIN AND I M SURE LOADS MORE....ITS SAVED........
MMMMMM

Girls pm the sexy one,....you SO DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THAT VID.....

You're a great dancer, babe! Excellent hip action...
And the Hands!!!
BRAVO

OHHHH WOOOOWWWW.... drooling, smiling here..... god babe.... YOU HAVE SOME GREAT DANCE MOVES....LOVED LOVED LOVED IT.... loved it so much, going to watch it AGAIN AND I M SURE LOADS MORE....ITS SAVED........
MMMMMM

Girls pm the sexy one,....you SO DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THAT VID.....

Haha thanks ladies! I probably looked like a total clown though :rolleyes:

I had to see what the ladies were going on about...very fun and funny. That made me smile and I loved the music.

Great video for a Sunday morning! Thank you :)

Back