Clues to what lays beneath :)

I'm curious what people think of my video effort (Page 15)

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bad...

• Bravo!

• Damn that's hot! :p

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good Moaning :kiss::rose: would like to post some Pics;)but since this is not a P G thread I guess I cant~Bummer:(

Just thought I'd post an update.

I'm getting ready to move here soon and I probably will not be on much after this week since I'll have to wait to get internet set up at the new place and all that jazz.

I doubt I'll have anything new posted until I get back, but I'll leave the vids that are currently up for the time being. I'd still love to hear what people think!

Here's a quick guide to all the vids. Let me know which one is your favorite? What you like about them? I'd really just love to hear that people have enjoyed watching them.

Last edited:

I'm getting ready to move here soon and I probably will not be on much after this week since I'll have to wait to get internet set up at the new place and all that jazz.

I doubt I'll have anything new posted until I get back, but I'll leave the vids that are currently up for the time being. I'd still love to hear what people think!

Here's a quick guide to all the vids. Let me know which one is your favorite? What you like about them? I'd really just love to hear that people have enjoyed watching them.

Good luck with your move, sweetie!
I hope all goes well and that you are back with us sooner rather than later.
As for your videos, I am a particular fan of 'Rising'.
Super hot... and I was fascinated.
The transformation, from start to finish, had me rather spellbound.
Thank you for sharing! Hugs and kisses. :heart::kiss:

Good luck! We'll be here!

Good luck with your move, sweetie!
I hope all goes well and that you are back with us sooner rather than later.
As for your videos, I am a particular fan of 'Rising'.
Super hot... and I was fascinated.
The transformation, from start to finish, had me rather spellbound.
Thank you for sharing! Hugs and kisses. :heart::kiss:

Glad to hear it. That one is definitely the one I was most hesitant sharing, but has gotten such an amazing response that I'm very glad I did. Hearing those words just caused a repeat performance.:D

Good Luck moving :kiss:-:)

Thanks! The real fun starts this weekend.

Good luck! We'll be here!

Thanks. Might be on once or twice this week, but can't say for sure yet.

So glad videos have remained up, very hot indeed.

Hope move goes well x

Just wanted to pop on for a moment and let everyone know I'm not dead or anything.

The move went well, but things have been all kinds of hectic around here the last two months and I've had no time to get on. Hope all the lovely ladies who have frequented my thread are well!

Don't know when I'll be on more often, but I wanted to make sure you all knew I haven't given up on this place yet.:D

No new pics yet. Haven't had a chance, but I hope people are still enjoying the vids. As always, I'd love to hear from you lovely folks!

Just wanted to pop on for a moment and let everyone know I'm not dead or anything.

The move went well, but things have been all kinds of hectic around here the last two months and I've had no time to get on. Hope all the lovely ladies who have frequented my thread are well!

Don't know when I'll be on more often, but I wanted to make sure you all knew I haven't given up on this place yet.:D
Good Morning Hun:kiss:
now that your finally finished moving, when are you having a Housewarming Party;):D

Good Morning Hun:kiss:
now that your finally finished moving, when are you having a Housewarming Party;):D

Thought I might take some "warming" pics tonight:D Or at the very least, the first pics in the new place. Nice to see you, hope you are well.

Finally got around to taking some new pics!

Hope you all like. Gonna call this the Khaki series. As always, I'd love to hear what everyone thinks!

Last edited:
And lastly, a limited set. These won't be up for long, most likely:

Last edited:
Back