Clues to what lays beneath :)

I'm curious what people think of my video effort (Page 15)

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bad...

• Bravo!

• Damn that's hot! :p

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My deduction is that you are sexy as hell, no shit Sherlock.... SEXY AS HELL!

Oh my, I have enjoyed catching up here very much. I love that you are so into doing videos now. I'm craving hearing your voice though. :devil: I like all 3 of the newest videos, I think my favorite is the growers one. That was awesome and arousing to watch! :heart::kiss:

I don't suppose you would post a photo of your forearms in my new thread, would you, pretty please? :D

This comment makes my night. I wasn't sure if anyone would care to see the grower vid. Awesome to hear that you liked it!

I'll see what I can do tomorrow for your thread!

This comment makes my night. I wasn't sure if anyone would care to see the grower vid. Awesome to hear that you liked it!
Awesome to see it.....and that you took the video and posted it. You showed that clues don't always reveal the full story. Thank you for sharing.:rose:

A lovely winter storm has left me without the internet for the last several days. Finally got it back today. Hopefully I can work on something new for all of you soon.

A lovely winter storm has left me without the internet for the last several days. Finally got it back today. Hopefully I can work on something new for all of you soon.
Only Canadians can have that excuse ;):D
Hope the Storm has passed & everything is back to normal!
Happy Hump Day :kiss:

I made a couple of new vids yesterday. Not sure when I'll get them up here yet. In the middle of another snowstorm and my connection has been spotty and not the best for uploading.

I made a couple of new vids yesterday. Not sure when I'll get them up here yet. In the middle of another snowstorm and my connection has been spotty and not the best for uploading.
Good Morning :kiss:
well I be watching to see when you post your Pics or Vids;):D
Hope you didnt get stuck somewhere with all the Snow you's been having:eek:

Good Morning :kiss:
well I be watching to see when you post your Pics or Vids;):D
Hope you didnt get stuck somewhere with all the Snow you's been having:eek:

Didn't get stuck thankfully, but we did manage to get 15 inches of snow this week. Now we are dealing with the negative temps.

I have the day off tomorrow, so I plan on uploading the vids then.

I'll keep an eye on this space!!

As promised, new vids! This time around, wet t-shirt fun. Hope you enjoy and as always, I'd love to hear from you!

Last edited:
happy-valentines-day.gif

Back