Clues to what lays beneath :)

I'm curious what people think of my video effort (Page 15)

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bad...

• Bravo!

• Damn that's hot! :p

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats ok,;)just to bad you dont get visitors from where you posting!
Happy 4th of July :)

Well, according to the counter this thread has had nearly 23K views. So people are looking, I just wish they would comment more. Glad I always can count you for a post and a bump.

Happy Belated Canada Day!

Good Moaning :kiss::kiss:
Its Monday :( but I thought I cum anyway & say Hi & wish you a great Day & a fun Week:)

Hello all. I've had some comp issues of late, but they seemed to be resolved now.

I hope to have some new pics up for you very soon. In the mean time, I'm always open to requests, so if you have any, please let me know!

Hello all. I've had some comp issues of late, but they seemed to be resolved now.

I hope to have some new pics up for you very soon. In the mean time, I'm always open to requests, so if you have any, please let me know!

I like your bed stuff so more of those would be great! :)

Managed to get some shots taken this morning. As requested, some bed pics:

Last edited:
Went B&W with the series to give it a little bit of a softer feel. Seemed appropriate for bed shots:

Last edited:
Over 300 views since I posted the new posts, but not many comments. I'd love to hear from more of you!

Thread has reached 24K views and nearly 500 posts. should take some new pics to celebrate. Any new suggestions/requests?

Back