Kinkiest real life experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way this year started (described in Post #465), the whole year promised to be kinky. But I've only had sex with my husband since New Year's Day. What happened today may change that.

I met a couple of college kids (brothers) on Spring Break. They messed up and have nowhere to sleep except their car. I invited them to stay with us for the rest of the week.:devil:

The way this year started (described in Post #465), the whole year promised to be kinky. But I've only had sex with my husband since New Year's Day. What happened today may change that.

I met a couple of college kids (brothers) on Spring Break. They messed up and have nowhere to sleep except their car. I invited them to stay with us for the rest of the week.:devil:

That sounds promising

My kinkiest real life experience was a year of hot sex with my stepmom. We did just about anything you could ever imagine.

kinkiest gf

I had a gf once who would deal with my sex drive sometimes by having me strip down and masturbate in front of her. It was mandatory that I come while she studied my behavior from a distance, almost as a scientist would. She would be fully clothed. Sometimes she would comment on my "performance", once saying that my final frenzy was a little scary.

I think she did this both for her own entertainment and to deal with me when she was not in the mood to get laid herself. On my part, I would do just about anything for this beautiful dominating woman, and I appreciated that she understood my need to get off on a regular basis. I also liked being so exposed to her.

The second kinkiest thing I ever did was fuck a young woman after her young boyfriend had just come inside her prematurely. They were hitchhikers, letting it all hang out in the back of my van while I was driving. She was so disappointed by his premature ejaculation. After pulling off the highway, my intervention was, in Henry Miller's terminology, a mercy fuck. She really needed to get off, and apparently her bf jumped the gun pretty regularly, so her frustration was palpable. She appreciated that I could put her immediate need first, and she kissed me with great urgency. Her bf apparently sulked the whole time, but I lost track of him from the time she came until well after I finished. I mean, we just laid there in full embrace afterwards. I think it may have taught him a lesson about how much better things could be if he would work on delaying his orgasm.

Kinky

Paid an old biker $1500 to fuck his daughter while she blew me. Got them so tweaked may have done it for free. Then daughter shows me pics of him in drag being used by men & women. Incest gets me off

I suppose I could be boring and share all sorts of oddities about us playing with my fetishes for gyno and dental/dentist appointments etc, but what's kinky for us today could be very mundane tomorrow - and the other way around!

But there's one thing that never seems to fade from my memory.. It was the first play party for me and hubby. I came in dressed really nicely, had a pencil dress and a nice shirt, heels and all, and then behind me came the love of my life, my 6ft 8" beautiful lanky boy. I had dressed him in baby blue knickers and a pink short-studded collar with a dog show leash attached to it. I had also applied some eyeliner and mascara on him and of course he was wearing the cutest baby blue cock ring and a butt plug inside his knickers.

We came in, cuddled a bit, got settled and had a lovely night in the end. He was so nervous at start, but did brilliantly. So yes, at the end of the day something as simple is by far the most intense and kinkiest experience I've got.

Last edited:
I've had a few, but I think my kinkiest real life experience was:

One evening driving to a cheap motel I had rented earlier in the day on Washington Blvd. in L.A. with my slender 5'5" half Japanese/half Irish gf at the time. She was only wearing a white bath towel wrapped around her torso, a silver toe ring I had given her, a sexy new pair of black mules and a nervous, ear to ear grin.

I had posted the room number, along with pictures of her from the waist down on Craig's List earlier in the day looking for guys who wanted to give her a massage. (I was doing it as repayment for a 3-way she had set up with one of her super hot friends on New Year's Eve, which had been about two months earlier).

Her fantasy was to feel multiple guys hands touching her body at the same time. She didn't want to have sex with them. She just wanted to feel their hands simultaneously caressing her. I told her it was going to be tough to get a bunch of guys to agree to those terms, so we added in the announcement that she would be happy to jerk off or blow whoever showed up if they were clean and polite.

She was so excited as we drove into the parking lot. We didn't know how many, or if any guys, were waiting for us in the room.

I was so confused, I didn't even know what to wish for!

We walked up and listened at the door, as the traffic on Washington Blvd. whizzed by. The TV was on. She asked if I had left it on. I said no. We thought about leaving, but decided what the hell. I turned the door knob, slowly opened the door and ushered her into the room convinced I was the kinkiest pervert in the world for agreeing to this.

The seven guys who snapped their heads to turn around to look at us probably thought so too. But, they didn't admit it. :)

Last edited:
Kinkiest thing I've ever done.....several years ago I was with my ex at her sister's house......we'd been drinking and partying all afternoon and evening, and probably sometime around 11pm, she grabbed me and led me outside, pulled me down onto the back lawn and asked me to fuck her right there. We were out there for probably a good 20 minutes.....fucked her missionary, then fingered her and went down on her, front and back.....all within 100 ft of an apartment building, 2 houses and a fire station on each side of the yard, well within view of anyone who would have happened to walk past their window.

Kinkiest thing I've ever done.....several years ago I was with my ex at her sister's house......we'd been drinking and partying all afternoon and evening, and probably sometime around 11pm, she grabbed me and led me outside, pulled me down onto the back lawn and asked me to fuck her right there. We were out there for probably a good 20 minutes.....fucked her missionary, then fingered her and went down on her, front and back.....all within 100 ft of an apartment building, 2 houses and a fire station on each side of the yard, well within view of anyone who would have happened to walk past their window.

Fun experience

ex wifes perversion

my second ex wife would dress in cut up clothes that showed her pussy and nipples and wear them indoors
in front of her son, that was a turn on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back