Telling Him about Your First Time and His Reaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justfantasies

Literotica Guru
[Do not create threads or polls asking questions that will lead to underage content. Discussions of underage sexuality are prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve listened to a few females tell me about the first oral they have either performed or had done on them. I think those are the most stimulating

Wives or girlfriends, have you ever told him about when you lost your virginity?

Guys, did you like hearing?
When we first started dating, my wife told me all about her deflowering. It was her first boyfriend. The guy right before me and the first guy to fuck her! Unfortunately though he was an asshole that treated her like crap. So her memories of her first sex aren’t very fond ones. Over the years, I have painted that picture in my head numerous times.

I’ve listened to a few females tell me about the first oral they have either performed or had done on them. I think those are the most stimulating
I find the shy girl who first gets fucked by an older guy at college the hottest

Yes my wife did tell me of her first time. He was her girlfriend’s boyfriend. They were watching a movie and the girls started teasing him. From there it progressed to a threesome. She said it was intense and wonderful.

This would be difficult. My husband was my first.

My first hand job, that's different.

HS friend who was the teenage version of Man-whore.
I was staying over a friend's house. He and a friend climbed in her window.

My friend and his were under the sheets on one bed. What they were doing was obvious.

Under my blankets, mostly dark room, he pulled his cock out and placed my hand on it.
He wanted me to rub up and down. Used his hand to guide mine.
He was getting harder, but this was was the first cock I ever touched. He sped up my hand and when he exploded, all over my hand, I realized that was my first hand job.

My first hand job received from a female was from my friends GF. She had been giving him hand jobs for a while. When she did me I shot cum all over. Friend was PO big time.

I was happy!

Found out later that she had given hand jobs to quite a few guys before us.

Wives or girlfriends, have you ever told him about when you lost your virginity?

Yes my wife told me, her best friend had a boyfriend they were both very young her friend lost her virginity to him and she told my wife how good it was, my wife asked if she would ask him to fuck her she did and he did he told her off for not putting enough effort into it....she never needed telling again, they had threesomes for a year my wife was active with her friend as well

My wife told me about her first time 8 years into our marriage. Although I suspected what she told me by her reactions at certain times, I didn't realize that it was her first time.

You see, my wife was a wallflower at a young age. A product of her mothers second marriage, she was the outcast child of two sisters and a brother from the first marriage. At the tender age of 11 she was raped by her 22 year old sisters new husband. That explained her reaction to to touches that she didn't see coming and a thousand other things that now made sense. How did I feel? I felt and still feel a rage beyond description. He used her for almost a year and threw her away, threatening to tell her older step sister (his wife) that she instigated the whole thing.

I've been to family functions that he and his wife attended, and I told him the only thing keeping him alive is that my wife asked me not to do anything while she is living because she doesn't want to embarrass the family in general and his 7 kids. His kids are great, wonderful successful people that I can't blame for their fathers actions.

We've been married 27 years on 11/11 of this year. My wife said that I was her first. I'm sorry, I have to stop writing now. Too many tears.

I have told a few of my lovers -- both male and female -- about losing my virginity. Telling my second male lover about my first male lover, though, and about the female lover who came betwixt, is something I'll never forget and will always be glad I did.

My first time with a guy was very painful and not at all enjoyable. It wasn't the first time someone had been between my thighs: I'd had a guy's fingers on and barely inside my pussy, and a gal's lips on it as well. But I hadn't been penetrated by anything nearly the size of a cock, let alone having a cock thrusting back and forth inside me.

I couldn't get wet enough or stretch enough to suit the cock I had been fantasizing about for weeks. It was, therefore, disappointing to me that it was both painful and unsatisfying.

We only did it that one time. I think we both wanted to do it again, and I knew -- or at least believed -- that the second time was always better. But we broke up before we ever had the chance to get naked again.

A couple of weeks later, I spent a weekend getting naked and busy with a gal I had met at a camp and become friends with. Neither of us considered ourselves lesbians or even Bi. But we both knew what we wanted from each other that weekend.

It was sweet and passionate both. I'd never imagined what a skillful tongue and pair of lips could do to me down there. And, of course, there was the cuddling, kissing, caressing, giggling, and more.

I want sure whether or not a guy would be so caring with me. By the end of the weekend, I was questioning whether or not I was a lesbian. I'd experienced several orgasms over the two and a half days we were together, and I would often giggle, laugh, or blush when I thought about what we were doing to, for, and with each other. .

But over the days and weeks to come, I quickly came to realize that I was anxious to be with a guy again. A couple of months later, after weeks of dating him, I told my new boyfriend that I was ready to be lovers.

But before we did it, I told him about my horrific experience with a guy and my wonderful one with a gal. (The latter really excited him! ) I told him that if he could treat me with the gentleness and attention that my "girlfriend" had, he might actually get to be naked with me more than just once.

What resulted was incredible. The night I thought we were going to fuck, we instead spent the night exploring each others' bodies ... by his choice! He drove me to orgasm fingering my clit, and I stroked him to orgasm, too, which was kind of magical for me. (I had never seen anything so wonderful as a cock spewing a stream of cum like that.)

But we didn't fuck; he didn't even hint at wanting to fuck me. He put his mouth to my pussy our second time together, and our third time we finally fucked. It was preceded by more than an hour of increasingly passionate foreplay, including oral, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I didn't cum that first time, though, I think because I was nervous. But nearly each time after that for the three months we were lovers, I orgasmed via pre-intercourse oral or intercourse itself.

I was seriously enjoying having a lover. And I credited it all to us sitting down that one night and taking about my first time with another guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back