General sex questionnaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentlemen,

This is just a general sex questionnaire. A few talking points or "ice breaker" questions. Feel free to copy and paste the questions, and provide your own answers. Also, if you see some interesting answers to the questions, feel free to PM one another. Who knows, you may make a new friend.

1. Are you male or female? Male

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Straight,

3. At what age did you lose your virginity? How old was your partner? I was 19, she was 26. but she could suck a cock like it was a new skill level

4. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? on a sailboat at sea

5. Has anyone caught you having sex? Yes, and I ended up fucking her

6. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? Yes, watched in hotel room while a guy ate his wife pussy.

7. What is your favorite position? when she is on her back and her legs over my shoulder , a proper deep fuck

8. Would you consider your dom? Sub? i drive the bus, but would be interested in being told what to do

9. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Lingerie , love to see lady exposing herself in it

10. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Giving, he taste of pussy is intoxicating

11. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? i love it all

12. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country YES? Someone else's bed/couch YES? Sex in a car YES?? On a boat/ship YES? A friend on vacation YES, Sex on a beach yes

13. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? Spouse and no , she is to passive

14. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? 7 inches, might be bigger when super hard!!

15. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Shaved the feel of bare cock and balls is amazing

16. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? pool cruising

17. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth and Face, but she does not like. she wants my cum in her

18. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? nothing sorry

19. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? YES, i felt like she needed someone to fuck her

20. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Yes! I actually love when she has an orgasms, i can stroke my rod after if she is worn out

Ladies and gentlemen,

This is just a general sex questionnaire. A few talking points or "ice breaker" questions. Feel free to copy and paste the questions, and provide your own answers. Also, if you see some interesting answers to the questions, feel free to PM one another. Who knows, you may make a new friend.

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Straight. I must also look it somehow because I have never had to deal with some guy trying to convert me.

3. At what age did you lose your virginity? How old was your partner? I was 27; she was 28. Before that I could have written the guide to how to have sex and remain technically a virgin.

4. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Over the kitchen table or back of the couch, though a blanket on the ground a secluded spot also has its attractions in summer.

5. Has anyone caught you having sex? No

6. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? Yes, a couple going for it doggy on a piece of waste land outside of Darlington station - along with anyone else looking out the windows on the east side of the train! Left me wondering if their kink was exhibitionism, or they were just too horny to care.

7. What is your favorite position? Spoons, doggie or prone, and the weird scissors position my wife finds comfortable, because she can control my depth of penetration. The last because it means I am getting some. :)

8. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Mildly dominant. If anyone is going to tie the knots and do the spanking it is me, but I probably won't initiate it.

9. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Feet, especially if a bit dusty or sweaty - toe job! Small, and I mean small, boobs. I love to play with them.

10. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Giving, but there are times when my wife deciding to 'suck the sausage' is just what the doctor ordered.

11. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? I don't like giving facials. Also, the idea of water sports seems a bit gross to me.

12. Which of these have you accomplished?
Sex in another country? Yes
Sex in a car? No, I am not a contortionist
In an airplane? I refer the honorable member to my previous reply
On a boat/ship? Yes
Someone else's bed? I guess
someone else's couch? Yes
Sex on a cruise ship? Nope, but it is possible to do the deed quite comfortably in the lower berth of a sleeping car on a train.

13. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? Truthfully, no; but she has/had a good mind and can be fun in other ways. The bonus was that there used to be plenty of it.

14. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? Between 6-6.5 inches; decent girth, I have been told.

15. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Natural, would consider trimming.

16. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? OK, this one is weird - going to funerals. I get horny due to a "Fuck you, death!" response.

17. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? Pussy, or over her tits.

18. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Why? Not yet.

19. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? Sex, no; made out with, yes, because she was a really sweet woman and we both needed comfort. I am not enough of a bastard to take advantage of a situation like that.

20. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Sort of. If she managed three to my one, it was a good night. If I am so stressed that I can't get over the top that is OK too, but the wife goes weird when that happens; thinks there is another women, I find her ugly, etc.

Last edited:
2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Straight as an arrow.
3. At what age did you lose your virginity? 22 I think
4. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? On the kids trampoline in our back garden.
5. Has anyone caught you having sex? Once, when I stayed over at a party. Me and the GF at the time had sex in the lounge on the main couch, whilst surrounded by couples.
6. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? Nope.
7. What is your favorite position? Doggy I think. I just like switching a lot.
8. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Sub but will switch when times need.
9. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Pegging
10. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Giving probably.
11. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? Vanilla sex, in the same position. I don't hate it, I just want more than missonary.
Someone else's bed/couch? Yes
Sex in a car? No - I'm far to tall for most cars.
In an airplane? No as above.
On a boat/ship? No not been on one in years
Someone else's bed Yes. Her parents.
Someone else's couch Yes See earlier question.
Sex on a cruise ship No
13. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? No
14. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? 6 inches.
15. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Natural. Shaved twice. Gave up after a few weeks.
16. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Seeing a nurse or similar.
17. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? Tits, Ass, Pussy, Mouth. Never done on feet.
18. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Why? None
19. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? Yes. I had broken up from a long term girlfriend and needed a conquest.
20. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Yes. I enjoy making my partner cum over and over again.

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Straight, but slightly bi curious

3. At what age did you lose your virginity? How old was your partner? I was 19 and she was 18

4. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? The living room floor or a car

5. Has anyone caught you having sex? No, not that I know of

6. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? Yes. Two teenagers going at it on the floor of a storeroom at a music venue where I was a roadie. Also walked in on my roomie doing another scuzzy dude but in my bedroom.

7. What is your favorite position? Doggy or cowgirl

8. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Neither, really

9. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? I like watching and listening to women as they piss

10. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Both equally

11. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? As long as it doesn't involve animals, minors, violence, or poop I'm game for anything.

12. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country? Someone else's bed/couch? Sex in a car? In an airplane? On a boat/ship? Someone else's bed (her dad's)... Someone else's couch (friend on vacation, was going and feeding thier pets while they were gone)
-- Her parents' couch, her parents' bed, on some stranger's picnic table in full view of anyone who might have seen us, abandoned buildings, cemeteries, The antique bed of my wife's friend and we broke it, behind churches, and probably another place or two.

13. Is the person you are with now: I'm not with anyone now. The best I ever had was in 1986-1987 and that turned into a maelstrom of mental abuse with me as the victim. I still have emotional scars from that.

14. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? 6ish inches long, about 4.5 inches around

15. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Trimmed, but not trimmed to shape. Just trim it back weekly Natural

16. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? I'm sure there are some, but they don't come to mind

17. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? ANYWHERE they'll let me.

18. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? "Doofus". It became "Mr. Doofus" after she applied it to my penis.

19. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? Yes. As to why, I was probably drunk or both just extremely horny and needing a release

20. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Yes

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Straight
3. At what age did you lose your virginity? 19
4. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Soriery house kitchen floor
5. Has anyone caught you having sex? Caught? No. Aware of it in the same room because we weren't hiding it? Yes.
6. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? Again....it wasn't catching them because they were well aware that I and my girlfriend was in the room and knew...because we were going the same thing in the other bed.
7. What is your favorite position? Doggy
8. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Neither
9. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? General nudity and mutual masturbation
10. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Giving
11. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? Blow jobs. They are sexy but don't feel that great.
Someone else's bed/couch? Yes
Sex in a car? Yes
In an airplane? No
On a boat/ship? Little boat? No.
Someone else's bed (her dad's)... Yes
Someone else's couch (friend on vacation, was going and feeding thier pets while they were gone) Yes
Sex on a cruise ship Sort of.
13. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? N/A
14. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? 6 inches
15. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Shaved
16. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Women's beach vollyball
17. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? Deep inside her.
18. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Why? Huh?
19. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? Nope.
20. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Once in a while but in general no.

1. Are you male or female? Female.

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Bisexual or pansexual...

3. At what age did you lose your virginity? How old was your partner? I can't answer this and be within Lit rules, and that some people are answering it in violation of those rules may lead to the deletion of the thread.

4. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Most of my sex before marriage did not occur in a bedroom, and back then outdoors was my favorite. These days, Hubby's home office.

5. Has anyone caught you having sex? You mean when I was trying to do it in private? Only once by a roommate. But I did it not so privately many times in college, so lots of people. 🙄

6. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? Various roommates lots of times...

7. What is your favorite position? Cowgirl with Hubby, at the moment. 69 with other women.

8. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Sub with men switch with women.

9. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Shit, I have to pick one? Well, I have a bit of a cum fetish, it seems. Tasting it. Eating it. Wearing it... Stuff like that.

10. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Giving most of the time, but love receiving too.

11. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? Not a fan of being pissed on, but not sure that counts as popular...

12. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country? Someone else's bed/couch? Sex in a car? In an airplane? On a boat/ship? All of those, although the plane was just me giving a guy head.

13. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? Yes... As in best for me. I could find things others may have been better at, but he is overall the best.

14. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? My breasts are a little less than a handful for most guys. I'll leave it at that because the common cup size metric does not work the way most people think.

15. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Shaved because my hair is dyed red and I don't want contrasting pubic hair. When I was my natural blonde, I varied between trimmed (Hubby's preference) and shaved.

16. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Bumpy car rides, roller coasters, the smell of fresh markers (which is a problem since I am a teacher). 😳

17. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? Wherever he wants. And my own preference varies, although I'll probably eat it wherever it lands, unless told to rub it in or let it dry.

18. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Why? don't really have one, although if my Hubby calls me "honey" in a certain tone of voice, I suppose it's sexualized. Oh, and my female FWB can do something similar with "sweetie"... 😁

19. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? Yep. Why? Boredom. Pity. Favors. Money.

20. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? This was the norm for me in college. I had a lot of hookups I gave BJs to and then went home and got myself off later. Now days, I don't keep score like that. Hubby and I have made each other come a lot. And I always do with my female FWB, and so does she. 😁

Last edited:

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Straight.

3. At what age did you lose your virginity? How old was your partner? 18th birthday with high school girlfriend who is now my wife.

4. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Office conference table, but still searching.

5. Has anyone caught you having sex? Yes, a cop while we were in the car as teens.

6. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? Yes, they were banging in a campground bathroom. So yuck.

7. What is your favorite position? Her bent over something--like a conference room table.

8. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Mostly dom, but lately I think I could be convinced...

9. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Anal.

10. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? No preference. I do like how she writhes under my mouth, tho.

11. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? Handjobs. I can get that from myself.

Sex in another country? Yes.
Someone else's bed/couch? yes.
Sex in a car? yes.
In an airplane? no, but I await the opportunity.
On a boat/ship? yes to both.

13. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? No.

14. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? 5 1/2 to 6 inches, depending upon arousal.

15. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Trimmed or natural, depending upon time.

16. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Just being in her yoga gear or a well-fitting skirt or dress.

17. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? Pussy. I hate pulling out

18. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Why? Don't have one.

19. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? Yes. I went through a dry spell in college and succumbed to a girl who pursued me relentlessly just to get my rocks off.

20. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Completely. I sometimes "make" her take an O "on account." She kind of resists, but that quickly turns into her grabbing two handfulls of hair and grinding into my mouth.

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Bi

3. At what age did you lose your virginity? How old was your partner? I was 18 she was 19

4. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Living Room with family and friends

5. Has anyone caught you having sex? Caught no, had sex in front of others many, many times.

6. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? Caught no, watched them in front of others many, many times.

7. What is your favorite position? Doggie

8. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Neither, I just love sex.

9. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? MMF and more Ms, the more males in a group, the better.

10. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Both, with both men and women

11. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? MFF or more Fs, I prefer more males in a group than females.

12. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country? Yes, Someone else's bed/couch? Yes, Sex in a car many times, In an airplane? No but would like to, On a boat/ship? Yes, Someone else's bed? Yes, Friends bed with his wife? Yes, Someone else's couch? Yes, Sex on a cruise ship? Not on a cruise ship, but on a Navy ship.

13. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? Yes!

14. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? Wife 38DD, Me 9"

15. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Natural

16. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Nude in public places.

17. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? In my ass, In their ass.

18. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Why? Mr. Big. That's what our neighbor calls my cock.

19. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? Yes, sex is always good, sometimes just better than others.

20. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? No, I want my partner and I both to get off.

1. Are you male or female? Trans female ( I'll say female 1t1 because it's simpler )

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Pan

3. At what age did you lose your virginity? How old was your partner? 19 vs 21 then also 28 vs 34 Do we mean penetrative?

4. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? On the boat, in the forepeak

5. Has anyone caught you having sex? Another student

6. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? In a cupboard during a houseparty. A small crowd gathered.

7. What is your favorite position? Under

8. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Dunno, never thought about it

9. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Nettles

10. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? 50/50

11. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? Swallowing - hate oysters. I do it because he loves it though. Don't tell him though

12. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country? Yup, several. Someone else's bed/couch? Yup, friends house Sex in a car? Not really -just a bj In an airplane? Nope On a boat/ship? See above

13. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? For a man, yes defo

14. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? itsy bitsy

15. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Trimmed

16. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Walking through a forest

17. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? Inside until two minutes later

18. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Why? Sticks

19. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? Yes. Drunk

20. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Sure - I'm cool with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back